Chapter Twenty-seven: Bland Blood

Third Person pov:

It was morning and the sun was shining brightly outside. Warming the leaves of the trees and the feathers of the birds. The sunlight warmed the morning ridding away the cold the night brought. It was beautiful as flowers stood up and blossomed to their maximum beauty. "Ugh, I don't want to wake up today." Exclaims a pale boy who drops himself back into bed pulling his covers up to his head expelling the sunlight from touching him. (I wanted to make it a little light)

A loud grumble rang throughout the room forcing the pale man to get himself out of bed. Tossing his covers to the side Yoongi walked into the restroom and washed himself up later walking to his closet and dressing himself in casual clothing.

Today was a relaxation day for the hard working men. This day there's no need for bargaining and checking statistics or the need for yelling in order to quiet down the other rude business owners. As Yoongi was about to exit the room he noticed the smol mochi laying on his bed. For a fraction, just for a small molecular fraction of a millisecond, Yoongi noticed how beautiful and gorgeous the boy looked sleeping. Sadly, he scowled in disgust at the boy and walked out of the door to the kitchen.

Once inside the kitchen he walked toward the fridge and opened the door. Inside were packets of animal blood ranging from pigs blood to chickens blood. The pale man choose a packet of pigs blood. He sank his fangs into the packet leaving two holes where he sucked on in order to fill his mouth with the red liquid.

He sighed, "Why am I acting up like this?" He questioned himself as he sucked up some more blood. From the around the corner a short petite male walked in through the door. His eyes landed upon the blood sucking vampire. Swallowing a thick ball of saliva he walked into the kitchen. Yoongi noticed the boy walk in and stared daringly into his eyes.

The smaller of the two stopped in his tracks fear present in his eyes. "G-good morning, master." Jimin said hesitantly while bowing at a ninety degree angle. With a smirk Yoongi walked to the boy with the packet I hand and poured all of the blood in the packet onto the boy's head. Jimin stood shocked as Yoongi said, "Bland blood sickens me." walking away leaving Jimin with tears eyes as he tried to prevent from getting any of the dripping blood into his mouth.

"Jimin! Are you alright?!" A familiar voice echoes throughout the room and now there was no need for him to hold back his tears he let them go. Namjoon ran over to him and started wiping off the blood from him. Jimin bawled as the boy in front of him worriedly cleaned him up and later hugged him.

"Did he do this to you?! I need you to tell me!" Namjoon shouted at the poor boy causing him to flinch in his arms. Like instinct Jin walked in and walked over to the men. He witnessed Namjoon yelling at a crying Jimin who trembled in his arms. Jin ran over to the trembling boy as he ripped him out of his Namjoon's grip giving him a death glare.

His eyes were icy towards the man in front of him anger filling him to the brim not caring that this man in front of him was the man he was deeply in love with. "He-he didn't do anything wrong Jinnie. D-don't be angry with him." Jimin stuttered catching onto what Jin was thinking. Jin sighed and softened his look on Namjoon who walked over to the twin embracing them in a tight warm hug.

Once he felt the shorter male calm down he walked over to the culprit who made one of his dear friends cry. Upon finding him he pushed him against the wall running at a vampire pace. "Why would you do that to him!? I've know for too long now and if it wasn't for him not wanting me to talk to you about this I would have done it sooner!" The taller male shouts at the man hanging from the wall.

Yoongi's once bored face turns to anger, "So you're protecting that worthless slave?! A pitiful human who'll die eventually?!" Namjoon scoffs pushing into the boy harder realizing now how weak the boy was in the moment. He questioned the man he held hanging above the floor, "A-are you starving yourself? Did you drink from his blood and never took another drink?"

"Tch! Why would I drink from a guy who has bland blood?" Yoongi retorts with the roll of his eyes. Namjoon knew that when a vampire was weak it was either because a vampire took a sip from their soulmates blood and never did it again, or all the time a vampire spends with their soulmate they've been smelling their blood whether they notice it or not.

Namjoon dropped the boy to the floor and used his vampire speed to head off into Yoongi's room. He looked around the whole room not a single trace of blood. As he proceeded to leave he noticed the sheets tossed onto the floor. He eyed them cautiously and spotted the dried blood drips. He grabbed the sheets keeping the dried blood spot out in the open and walked over to where Yoongi was getting ready to walk away.

He stood behind him causing Yoongi to stop in his tracks. An enticing smell emitted from where Namjoon was standing. He turned around his fangs on display and his eyes a crimson red then came a stomach grumble. He ripped the sheets from Namjoon's grip eying the blood. "Jimin was the one who dropped his blood onto the sheets. It seems like you enjoy the smell." Yoongi becomes angry, but soon drops to the floor.

Namjoon worriedly walks to the passed out boy. Every time a vampire has been smelling the blood of their soulmate or has been depriving themselves from the blood it's only a matter of time before the vampire's body weakens to the point they pass out. "Jimin I need you here. Quick!" He asked for Jimin who runs to the man along with Jin beside them.

"W-what happened!? Is he okay!?" Jimin worriedly asked at the brink of tears. "He needs your blood and he needs it now his body is eating him inside out he'll be dead if you don't do anything." Jimin didn't hesitate and questioned, "What do I h-have to do?" Namjoon took a hold of Jimin's wrist piercing a hole into the boy's Thenar eminence (it's the fattiest part of the palm where it curves from the thumb)

He places Jimin's palm at the center of Yoongi's mouth opening up his lips. On instinct Yoongi's body begins to suck at the flesh drinking up some blood. His color begins to come back and his breathing slowly regains to a normal pace. "Is he alright?" Jimin asks worriedly as he finally retracts his hand from the unconscious vampire.

"Yes he just needs to rest I'll go take him to his bed." Namjoon says as he lifts Yoongi up taking him to his bedroom and placing the boy in his bed. Jimin and Jin stood outside worriedly looking at the vampire who was resting and then looking at the taller male.

"You can go inside if you wish Jimin." Namjoon says to the boy who stays staring at the door.

A/N: Sorry it was such a long chapter I wanted to take it all in one go. Now let's see if Jimin cares enough to be beside Yoongi. Please comment your thoughts and vote. ✌️