Chapter Two: Rooms

A/N: Yeah, well this is it!

Yoongi's pov:

After the long drive home we finally make it back. Namjoon was quick to open the door for his newly bought slave, Jin. The freakishly tall, lavender like haired male helps the shorter out of the car. I look at the fragile boy who stays seated in the car.

I walk over to his side of the car and open it up for him. Nervously he hops out of the vehicle. As a group we walk into the house. As soon as the doors open rows of maids bow to greet us with 'hello's'. Like always we nod at them, but our slaves never forget to greet back gently.

"Namjoon, don't forget to give them a call." I remind the taller. He nods his head and we walk upstairs to take the new slaves to the room. Out of the corner of a room a high pitched voice squeaks causing alarm, "Joon! It's been a long time!" A girl wearing a tight black dress with giant breasts clings to Namjoon's arm.

I can see the annoyance in Namjoon, So with the flick of my finger the girl is dragged to the other side of the room. She whimper, "Darling, don't get attached to him. We don't foresee ourselves in being with a fake blood." I say coldly as we continue to walk. Fake bloods are those that don't give us our fill. The only way for a vampire to be filled and not thirsting for blood is by finding the person with the most desirable smell. That person who's smell you desire is basically your partner for life. Namjoon gives me a tight hug. I push him off as he gives me a great, goofy grin, "Now, who says a cold person is terrible." Rolling my eyes at him I abruptly stop.

From behind me I feel a light impact then the sound of a thud. I look back.

Jimin's pov:

I walk looking around the whole house in awe. It was ginormous I couldn't believe only two people lived in this whole place. Before I knew it I bumped into the back of someone, they were strong causing me to fall back and slam my elbow onto the hard wood. I hesitantly look up, as the man I bumped into looks at me with cold eyes.

My legs tremble as I swallow a ball of saliva. Jin, like the caring person he is, drops down to see if I'm alright, "Did you hit your head? Do you feel nauseous? Can you hear me?" My eyes never leaving the boy looking at me I answer, "No, I'm fine, just hit my elbow." The taller male out of all of us bends down to help me and Jin up. "Sorry, my friend doesn't really know how to seem nice. Although he is very kind." We nod our heads to Namjoon. As soon as everything is cleared up he turns, "Ok, these will be your rooms! If anything just ask the maids what you need help with, and if you are to ever be summoned by us make sure to know where we are."

All I do is nod my head as I try to subtly look at Yoongi. "Alright, we will leave you all to it!" kindly says Namjoon. Jin and I walk into the rooms. I stare in awe at how lovely the room was, it was also very big! The floor tiling was amazing and the bed was just grand!

 I stare in awe at how lovely the room was, it was also very big! The floor tiling was amazing and the bed was just grand!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everything about the room was amazing! As I was stuck in thought a knock resounded through the room. Lightning quick I run over to the door to open it. "Jin! Can you believe this! It's so amazing!" I squeal as I see Jin in the door allowing him to enter. I look over at Jin who gives me a weak smile, "Jimin, I'm afraid. I don't want to be a slave for his dirty work." A pang is felt in my heart as I stare at my, hyung.

I give him a reassuring smile, "Well, he seemed very nice to you. Also seemed very interested in you as well!" I say wiggling my eyebrows. We both burst into laughter as we fall onto the comfortable mattress. A sigh escapes both of us as the fit of laughter dies down, "Jin, I really love you, please don't ever leave." My mouth speaks to Jin on its own, "I'll never leave Jimin, I love you too much!"

Even if the house was amazing, rich, fancy, grand, I still wouldn't care. As long as I have Jin in the room I will never feel lonely.

A/N: Alright, so lets hope in the next one they will finally be asked to do work! But what kind of work? ✌️

Slave to a Vampire! MYG+PJMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें