Chapter Forty-one: I'm So Sorry

3rd pov:

"Hey." Yoongi says breathlessly as he stares at a smiling Jimin with red-tinted cheeks sitting patiently on his bed. Yoongi smiles at Jimin fondness and adoration in his brown orbs. Both men sat on the bed quietly just staring into each other's eyes. Yoongi leans in placing a soft kiss on Jimin's soft plump pink one's. He pulls away, but his eyes don't leave Jimin's lips. Once again Yoongi goes in for another small kiss.

Yoongi does this multiple times until they start passionately making out. Yoongi hovers above Jimin as the shorter male wraps his arms around the other's neck. Jimin's eyes are shut tight from the pleasure relishing in the sweet taste of Yoongi, cinnamon. Yoongi begins to roam his hands on Jimin's body. The silky texture of Jimin's skin making him want to feel it against his own.

On the other hand, Jimin is enjoying the calloused, rough hands of Yoongi caressing him in a sweet manner. All they do is taste each other, feel each other, but soon one grows a little needy. Yoongi begins to rub his thigh against Jimin's area. Jimin begins to release sinful sounds as he feels the pleasure. His breathing becomes labored from the kiss and the pleasure.

Yoongi once again lets his lips roam Jimin's now naked body. With every lick and bite, Yoongi gives to Jimin's body the younger shivers clutching the bedsheets. Yoongi listens intently to how Jimin sounds. In all honesty, Yoongi loves the way his touch makes Jimin crumble. The thought of anyone else making Jimin needy builds a fire in the pit of his stomach.

Yoongi wants Jimin, no, needs Jimin to always stay by his side. The thought of Jimin leaving him drives him insane to the point of madness. Even then, Yoongi can't seem to realize how truly in love he is for Jimin. Scratch that, he's whipped for Jimin. Yoongi looks up at Jimin with the exact same look of adoration. Jimin's eyes are shut tight still as his lip sits between his teeth. Yes, that's a look Yoongi loves to see and know that he's the cause of such a sight.

After a couple more kisses to his stomach Yoongi begins to move his lips down to Jimin's pants. The outline of Jimin's area is noticeable because of the tent that has formed. Yoongi kisses at the spot teasing Jimin. Jimin's eyes shut he bites at his lip again tighter this time. Yoongi smirks loving how needy, yet contained Jimin acts.

Yoongi places a kiss right on top of Jimin's tent before moving his hands to Jimin's pants button. He slowly unbuttons and unzips Jimin's pants. A whimper escapes the latter making Yoongi look up to see the face Jimin is making. Tightly shut eyes with tears at the corner are the first sigh Yoongi notices. He hooks his fingers on the waistband of Jimin's underwear then into his underwear.

Yoongi wraps his hand around Jimin's member stroking it slightly. Jimin's chest rises and falls quickly at an abnormal pace. His hands clench at the sheets tighter his knuckles turning white. Labored breathes escape his lips, "S-stop!" Jimin shouts. Yoongi immediately retracts his hand away from Jimin. Jimin lifts off of the bed curling his legs and digging his head into his knees.

The shorter boys body trembles as he whimpers. Yoongi looks at Jimin with shock. He doesn't know what to do, he doesn't even know what he did wrong. "Jimin, are you alright." he places his hand on Jimin's back, but the small male trembles more. Once again Yoongi moves his hands away. "Did I do something wrong?" Yoongi queries worriedly.

The boy breaks his shoulders move up and down as he sobs out, "I'm sorry! I tried! I really tried!" The older male's brows furrow in confusion. This time he holds Jimin to his chest making soothing circles on his back to calm the boy down. Jimin doesn't cower away he simply wraps his arms around the other breaking apart in his arms. "Jimin, you didn't do anything wrong. Why are you so apologetic?" Yoongi says firmly yet caringly.

"I don't think of you as a bad person, but I'm scared." Jimin sobs. Then, like a puzzle piece, it all clicks together. Jimin wasn't afraid of Yoongi, but the memories of what Yoongi had done to him. The pain Yoongi showed Jimin. Jimin's first time was painful it wouldn't be surprising if the boy was left with a fear of never being able to feel anything, but pain when they show love to each other.

Yoongi reminisces all the times he had sex with Jimin. After Yoongi was done he would immediately leave. Jimin would get his head pushed into a pillow as he was thrusted into roughly. Rather than prepping Jimin carefully he would just ram into him heavily making Jimin feel like he would tear in two. Instead of holding Jimin's hand he would hold his hips and dig his fingernails inside his soft skin. Yoongi loathed himself.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry." Yoongi now begins to sob as Jimin calms down. Jimin looks at Yoongi with tearful eyes. "Why! How could you even love a monster like me!?" Yoongi asks angrily. He was mad at himself for destroying Jimin in ways that will possibly never recover. He cut deep wounds into him that will last for eternity. Yoongi knew he didn't deserve Jimin, not one bit. If Jimin left him he would understand. After a couple more sobs they finally quieted down. Yoongi felt terrible he just wanted to cuddle Jimin and fall asleep make Jimin happy again; he wanted to make Nimin forget the horrid memories. Yet, he was surprised, "Iwant to make love to you." Jimin says kissing Yoongi who sobs, but Yoongi pushes him back adding, "No, don't force yourself."

Jimin looks at Yoongi straight in the eyes, "I know you'll do it right this time. Please, Yoongi." Yoongi kisses both of Jimin's cheeks before kissing his lips. Once again the boys kiss each other feverishly, but this time Yoongi carefully pulls off Jimin's pants. He rips his own shirt and pants off. They now are both in only boxers.

Yoongi eyes Jimin's gorgeous body hungry, yet loving eyes scan every perfection. Jimin, with a blushing face, says, "Stop staring." Yoongi looks deeply into Jimin's eyes, "You're beautiful." he adds. He gets off the bed grabbing the lube and then walks over to Jimin. He lathers his fingers with the jelly. "Is it ok?" Yoongi asks for conformation to which the younger says, "Yes." This time Yoongi is going to do it right. He's going to show Jimin what it feels like to make love.

Yoongi inserts one finger into Jimin he looks at the younger. Jimin closes his eyes nodding as a signal. Yoongi enters another finger and starts to open and close his fingers in a scissor motion. Jimin squirms a little feeling uncomfortable. Soon Jimin begins to feel the pleasure, enjoying the feeling. Yoongi takes notice of Jimin's slight gasps and then retracts his fingers. Once again he asks, "Are you sure, Jimin?" the latter nods wanting Yoongi.

Yoongi aligns himself to Jimin's puckered hole then slowly enters. Jimin feels the familiar pain gripping at the sheets. Yoongi slides in slowly until he can't go any further. He kisses Jimin to remove his mind from the pain. Through the kiss Jimin says "move" and Yoongi does just that. He moves his hips gently not caring about his pleasure and caring for Jimin's. After a few more seconds of the same movement, Jimin's body adjusts to Yoongi's big member.

He pushes himself back wanting to feel Yoongi some more, desperate for Yoongi. The older male thrusts into the younger faster. Jimin moans as he tosses his head back liking the fast pace. Yoongi laces his fingers with Jimin's holding himself up with his other hand. He pushes his hips into Jimin enjoying the warmth the younger has. He relishes the way Jimin squeezes around his length.

Jimin moans a little louder when Yoongi fins his sweet spot. This time Yoongi thrusts harder hitting the same spot over and over again. Both of the older males hands grip at the headboard as he thrust himself into the younger. Jimin now moves his hands to Yoongi's back nails scratching at the pale flesh leaving dark red marks. "A-ah~" Jimin tries to speak but fails miserably. Yoongi continues to thrust into the younger.

Jimin begins to see stars his head swirling like crazy from the pleasure. Yoongi wraps his hand around Jimin's member pumping him. Gasps leave the younger mouth and finally, both come saying each other's names. Jimin's back arches twitching a little as he comes down from the high. Tiredly Yoongi gets up and grabs a warm wet rag cleaning up Jimin's stomach and sweat. He pulls on his own underwear and then puts on Jimin's. Yoongi kisses Jimin's temple and gets in bed cuddling up next to the younger. They fall asleep in each other's arms. Jimin being wrapped and protected by Yoongi.

A/N: Yay! Finally, Jimin feels what it's like to be loved in bed and Yoongi showed it to him. One more chapter and then we're done. Please vote and comment. Bye peaches ✌️