Chapter Twelve: Happier

Jimin's pov:

As I walk away from masters room I smile. The thought of master trusting in me has my heart fluttering. Once I'm inside my room I set my alarm clock to 4:30 am. Once I set the time I throw myself on my bed and sigh. Comfort engulfs me with a giant hug; I accept the warmth willingly.

As I lay down I stare at the white ceiling. Subconsciously, my mind wanders to images of master sleeping. His lashes which fall gently on his pale face. The sweet yet subtle smile he gives while sleeping. His face which has no sadness, fear, or anger only pure calmness. Finally, my mind wanders to his smile once again. His pink thin lips that display the light smile.

A soft tender look to them- 'What are you thinking!? Stop this train of thought now! Master needs you as a friend!' I scream in my head as I stare at the white ceiling wide eyed. In the speed of light I throw my body to sit up. Rubbing my face I pace around shaking my previous thoughts. "I'm an idiot." I say to no one in particular.

Knock, knock, knock, resounds through the once quiet room. As I walk over the door is already being opened. "Oh, hey Jin. How'd it go with Namjoon?" I ask as Jin makes his way over to me with a wide grin. He gives light giggles, "He treated me so kindly. He's so different, Jiminie!" A small laugh and a hug is what I give Jin. However, instead of letting Jin go completely I stop him a little.

My eyes widen in shock at what I notice. Without noticing I start to giggle at what I noticed. Jin gives me a puzzled look. Once I stop laughing I say, "Neck. Look." Upon hearing this he runs to the bathroom and inspects his neck. On it was a small bruise that was close to impossible to notice. He sighs before coming out of the bathroom.

"I need to cover this up. I should have been a little more careful." I start to giggle a little. We hang out for a while and finally Jin decides he needs to go. As I get in bed I smile thinking about Jin and his new relationship. In a small way I felt kind of jealous, but nonetheless I wanted to support him. Before I realize it I've already fallen asleep.

As I arose from my bed the loud screams of the clock rang into my ears. I quickly slammed my hand down onto the device and rubbed my eyes. Dragging myself out of bed I quickly head off into the shower. My body relaxes as the warm liquid eases my bones into my skin. Once I'm finished showering and dressed I walk out into the hallway to wake master up.

When I'm in the hallway a petite girl has her hand on the door knob of masters room ready to open the door. I quickly rush over to her and place my hand on hers as I rushingly say, "U-um, I'll wake master up today." She gives me a confused and startled look only to give her a warm smile in return. I watch as she hesitantly nods her head and hands me masters clothes. Before letting her go completely I thank her and proceed into masters room.

Quietly, I walk over to masters side as I neatly place down his clothes on the edge of the bed. I stare in awe at his beautiful features staring a little longer at his lips. With a gentle nudge I try and wake master up. As I try to awaken him a single murmur of, "Jaebum, I need you." escapes his lips. I sigh and nudge him a little harder. "Master, it's time to wake up. Are you alright?" I squeak out quietly and finally he cracks open one eye.

I give him a warm smile as he stares at me with groggy eyes. A single tear runs down his cheek as I look at him. I feel my smile falter looking at the tear that had just escaped his eye. After a few seconds of staring he finally throws himself to sit on the bed. He allows his head to drop into his hands as he sighs.

"Are you alright, master?" I query. He nods his head as he finally gets off the bed and walks over to his restroom with his clothes in hand. Before completely entering the bathroom he says, "We've got a meeting today. Please clean the meeting room a little more than usual." I respond with an "understood" before heading out. Now, I start to make my way over to Jin's room. I tell him the information master gave me as we walk down the stairs.

As we walk down Jin tugs at his turtle neck sweater. I chuckle remembering the incident of yesterday. "So, you woke him up today?" Jin questions me as we grab the cleaning supplies. I simply nod my head and spray a rag with some water. I laugh as I notice Jin giving me a questioning look, "Jinnie, he just feels comfortable having me wake him up. Also when he calls me in it's simply to talk. Remember we're slaves to please." Jin nods understanding no longer frowning. I chuckle loving how cute and caring Jin can be when he worries.

A deep voice rings through the door, "Princess, how are you feeli- oh Jimin." Namjoon walks through the door and I chuckle grabbing the cleaning supplies from Jin and saying, "It's nice to see you too, Namjoon. If you need Jin you can take him away." Without any further questions Namjoon takes Jin out of the room. I'm left alone in the room to clean, but I don't really care because I enjoy having time to think. Don't get me wrong I love having company but sometimes it's good to just think.

As I finish cleaning down the furniture the door opens to reveal master.

I give him a warm smile

I give him a warm smile. "The rooms been cleaned, but I still have to do the windows." All he does is nod giving me a small broken smile.

I wish master was happier.