Chapter Twenty-one: Filthy

Jimin's pov:

I lay on the bed. My eyes open as I stare at the white ceiling. Last nights occurrence replays in my mind as more tears begin to well up in my eyes. I curl myself into the blanket further until I feel like I'm being suffocated. There's a sting that runs through my bottom.

I wince in pain as the memories sink into thought even stronger. No longer being able to hold in my tears I cry. I let all of my pain fall out through my eyes. In this moment I felt lost, hopeless, and filthy. I wanted help, but I couldn't because it would only show I'm weak.

"Jimin, are you awake? Can you open your door?" Jin's voice echos in the room. I panic as I wipe away my tears and wash my face. After finally seeming like I woke up I answer, "Y-yeah, sorry I'll open it right now." When I open the door he quickly notices the redness in my eyes. Like everyone my eyes remained red due to the constant crying.

"Jimin, are you ok?" he asks concern laced in his voice. I chuckle "awkwardly" as I scratch the back of my neck, "I-uh kinda overslept and as I washed my face I got soap in my eyes." Jin laughs at me as he caresses my red eyes. Like always Jin acts like a mother. I leaned into his touch; it always felt warm and welcoming.

"Come on we got to get a move on or who will get this place cleaned." My best friend says as he gives me a slight push. I force myself to walk normally even though the pain in my butt stings. As we walk down I catch eyes with master. My breath hitches in my throat.

Quickly I advert my eyes away from his cold stare and grab the cleaning supplies. I take a small glance and see master talking to Namjoon again. "Yes, I did get a hold of them. We'll be meeting them today." I over hear Namjoon say. Instead of paying attention to cleaning I try to listen to masters voice. He says something inaudible since Namjoon decided to close the meeting room door.

I'm pulled out of my trance when I hear Jin's voice, "You don't seem to be you today. Are you sure your fine?" I stare into Jin's brown orbs scared to say something wrong. Finally, I decide to say, "I didn't get much sleep yesterday." I top it off with a smile and it seems to fool Jin. A ring of the door bell has Namjoon and master walking out without smiles.

I shiver at the thought of master being cold. After a while Jin and I finish cleaning the furniture along with the room. Two men follow our masters like lost puppies. However, their faces showed no sign of kindness. "Two waters, Jimin." Yoongi says giving me a stern look. I nod my head and scurry to the kitchen in order to get water for the men.

As I walk into the meeting room I place the two glasses of water down on the table. Master and Namjoon talk about numbers, charts, and ratings. As I place the second water down a hand grasps my wrist lightly. Looking down at the man I see, Hoseok. "I remember you! You were the one talking to Jaebum." He says giving me a smile. I reciprocate the kind gesture as I shake his hand firmly.

I notice master glaring at us. His eyes shoot daggers and I quickly retract my hand from the friendly man. "Don't get jealous, Yoongi. Jimin's all your's." Namjoon jokes. Only problem is Yoongi was not smiling or laughing, but constantly glaring daggers at me. I swallow the thick ball of saliva that slowly started to form in my mouth.

Coldly Yoongi demands, "Get out, now. Wait for me in my room, Jimin." Without hesitation I excuse myself out of the room. Soon I can hear Namjoon cut the meeting short as he later interrogates master. I enter masters room. I patiently wait not daring to sit on the bed.

Memories flood my mind and not long after master enters. "You let that little shįt touch you! Do you like him too, huh!? Do you want to go with him!?" Master screams at me. I shake my head vigorously as master decides to push me onto his bed. He tears off my shirt once again. His lips plant themselves onto my neck once again.

He attacks at my neck angrily. He forcefully shoved his hand into my pants. With strong force I hold back my tears in order to prevent from master getting angrier. I know what's going to happen and there's nothing I can do to prevent the following acts. I'm going to be filthy once again, aren't I?

A/N: Our poor Jimin is gonna be attacked for quite a while. 😞