Chapter Thirteen: damaged hand

A/N: Hello~ I've come~ to post again~

Jimin's pov:

'I wish master was happier' I thought as I looked at the broken smile he gave me. I quickly yet quietly walk out of the room. Once outside I release a breath I hadn't realized was being held back. As I stand outside I hear the loud sound of shattering glass. Knowing masters in there puts me to open the door on instinct.

As soon as I enter I notice master on his knees with a crystal vase that's been shattered and blood spilt in all directions. Instead of staring I immediately run to get the first aid kit in the room and close the door locking it before heading over to master. I rush over to kid side dropping myself down next to master. I retract his hand from his side to begin to clean up the wound. "Am I worth it?" Masters asks in a broken voice.

I stare at him as I finish wrapping his hand only to see sad eyes staring back at me. I reply, "Everyone is worth something. Yeah, we will go through tough times, but we have others to be there for us." For a small period of time he gives me a broken smile before completely collapsing. He bawls our in tears and his head drops onto my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him as I pat his head with my right hand.

I feel him wrap his arms around me in a tight embrace as he still cries. Soft quiet words of, "Please stay with me like this for a while longer." escape his lips. I wish I could have said yes but I instead say, "Maybe later at the moment you have a meeting." Reluctantly I pull away and subconsciously wipe away his tears with the pad of my thumb.  I give him a smile as I pull him to stand on his feet.

We take a few minutes before letting the doors open again. Master remains more composed as he walks out of the door. The once broken, crying man walks to the patiently waiting guests with a strong exterior. I watch as a cold expressions runs across his face. As they walk over to the meeting room master stops and says, "please get them two cold glasses of water." I nod my head while hurriedly walking to the men a glass of water.

When entering the kitchen I see a silver tray with four glass cups. "Those are for the meeting." a small petite maid says. I nod as I take each glass with care and fill them up evenly with cold water. While on my way back I make sure to notify Namjoon about the already started meeting. Yelling rises up from the room.

3rd person's pov:

As the small mochi makes his way into the ginormous room fain yelling can be heard behind the door. Upon hearing the loud yelling the small boy wings to tremble. Taking a deep breath Jimin finally enters the room. "So then you're telling me my numbers are incorrect!?" a man of color screams in front of yoongi's face. Jimin carefully places down the small silver tray. Unfortunately, Jimin isn't able to escape so easily since he is quickly yanked by the arm.

The small boy's arm is yanked so roughly he loses his balance and falls into the arms of the criminal. Smack, a giant palm collides with the soft skin of jimin's face. The sting runs through the face of the younger who's eyes are wide and filled with water. Another hand yanks him, but this time it's much more gentle and kinder with the tug. "Please leave, you're not well prepared for discussions." Yoongi says in a frighteningly calm voice.

The two men walk out as Yoongi continues to hold Jimin while staring at the men leave. "Jimin, are you alright? Does it hurt badly?" a concerned voice resounds into jimin's ears. Still stunned Jimin looks at Yoongi dumbfounded. "Ah-n-no! It didn't really hurt I guess I was just shocked." the quiet yet stuttering voice of Jimin finally comes. Yoongi gently caresses the smaller boy's face.

This gives the smaller a boy the chance to get a closer look at his master. The smaller boy stares at the facial features of the pale man in front of him. "Um...I'm fine there really no need to worry." The small boy says giving him a reassuring smile. The older man nods his head retracting the hand that once held Jimin's cheek. Jimin feels slightly sad with the warm caressing hands absence, but as soon as that thought occurs he quickly pushes it away.

Yoongi looks at Jimin with a worried and broken smile. He nears closer to Jimin's ear and whispers, "Please meet me in my room." This leaves a blushing mess called Jimin in the room. A simple sigh escapes his mouth as he smacks his pink cheeks lightly. Finally, Jin enters the room with pink swollen lips. This causes the smol bean to laugh as the elder stands embarrassed. "Namjin occurred again I guess." The smol bean says as he finally leaves the room being followed by a confused Jin.