Chapter Forty-two: I Love You

3rd pov:

Jimin is the first to wake up the next morning. He lifts his head which was laying on Yoongi's chest. A warm smile spreads across Jimin's lips. The young male looks at Yoongi's sleeping figure loving the way he looks sleeping. With some courage, Jimin kisses Yoongi's lips.

He starts off with a small peck then another. He does this a couple of times chuckling to himself from feeling giddy he leans down again placing his lips on the older's. This time, Yoongi's arm wraps around Jimin's neck making it so Jimin can't move away. Yoongi kisses Jimin biting at his lower lip asking for access. Obediently, Jimin opens his mouth for Yoongi. They kiss with fervor no longer feeling any sleepiness.

Jimin pants once they pull away as Yoongi gives a cheeky smile. Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin pulling him close, "Good morning, Chimchim." Jimin giggles resting his hands on Yoongi's. They stay there enjoying the feeling of each other's nude bodies closes. "How do you feel?" Yoongi teasingly asks Jimin. A blush covers the younger face as he gives a light smack to the older.

Yoongi chuckles giving Jimin a kiss on the temple before getting up. Jimin watches Yoongi leave and finally spots the red lines. He gasps leaping off the bed his hands grazing against the lines. "I'm sorry," he states back hugging the older. Yoongi laces his fingers with Jimin's still letting Jimin back hug him, "Don't be sorry. Look at how I left your beautiful milky skin."

Jimin leaves a kiss on Yoongi's back then another kissing at the red marks in hopes of them going away. The plump lips of Jimin's on his back make Yoongi groan. "Chim, if you do that I won't be able to control myself." he states turning his head to the side to see Jimin. Mumbling Jimin says, "Maybe I don't want you to, " With the shake of his head Yoongi turns placing a small pack on Jimin's forehead and says, "Let's shower together."

•••

"Wow, who knew my Jimin could be so dirty." Yoongi said derisively to the younger as he appreciated the purple mark on his neck. Jimin blushed smacking the latter's bicep. Jimin states with the stop of his foot, "You left a lot all over my body." his actions making him seem petulant. "I like the mark, babe it's cute." Yoongi retorts kissing Jimin once again on the lips.

Upon hearing the nickname Jimin blushes digging his head into Yoongi's chest. The way the younger was acting made Yoongi mad, in a good way, giving him a kiss every time he acted childishly. Yoongi was definitely whipped for Jimin. He would kill anybody who even laid eyes on him (kills readers with his tongue technology 😂)

"Jimin, I-" Yoongi gets interrupted by the door of his bedroom swinging open Namjin standing at the doorway. Jin walks over to Jimin pulling him out of the room and into his room. "Ok, tell. Me. Everything. Every last grubby detail. Go." Jin says pointing both his hands to Jimin. Tilting his head the younger is left clueless. Jin exasperated throws his hands in the air, "You guys weren't quiet at all. More do you, Jiminie."

A blush runs across the younger face finally catching onto what Jin was saying earlier. Jimin turns his head getting ready to walk out the door. Jin, wanting so desperately to know, stands in front of Jimin placing a hand on the younger's chest, "Ahem, details." Jimin shakes his head vigorously, "I don't want to say something to secretive!" Jin nods his head in understanding letting his friend be.

They walk hand in hand out of Jin's room and int Yoongi's. Namjoon gives a playful punch to the shorter male who blushes like crazy. "We should go to dinner." Namjoon suggests wanting to celebrate the fact that his best friend finally found true love. They all agree, but decide to go after the boys have another meeting and the hose gets cleaned.

Jimin and Jin head off to the kitchen to get supplies while Namjoon and Yoongi greet the important businessmen. The day goes by with the boy divided into two. Jimin and Jin chuckle as they chat away; they wipe at the windows wanting to get rid of any dirty fingerprints some of the maids leave when touching the curtains. The day goes by rather quickly the two taller males more annoyed with how much they screamed.

Finally, Yoongi and Namjoon leave the meeting room escorting the other men outside. The two tallest males leave leaving the shorter ones by themselves. "Hey, " Yoongi greets still breathless when he sees Jimin's beauty. "How'd the meeting go?" Jimin asks taking Yoongi's hand and lacing their fingers together. They walk to the stairs as Yoongi talks about his day and the meeting. They stop at the stairs, "Jimin, I have to tell you something."

Jimin looks at Yoongi with a smile nodding his head signaling to him that he is paying attention and to go on. Yoongi takes a breath, "Jimin, I-" once again he's interrupted. "Jimin I have a good outfit that's perfect for you!" Jin pulls Jimin away from Yoongi oblivious to their conversation. Yoongi sighs following in the footsteps of the two best friends. Once at the top Jin pulls Jimin into his room leaving Yoongi alone outside.

Jimin looks at Jin who runs back and forth in his room getting the perfect article of clothing for Jimin. As the clothes are tossed Jimin catches every single one. Jin smiles at Jimin urging him to the bathroom to change. Jimin chuckles at his friend's cute antics but hurries nonetheless. When he's finished getting dressed Jimin heads out of the bathroom. The stride Jimin wears today is a grey jumper made of soft cotton. It hangs low on his shoulders, some of Yoongi's marks on display. He wears dark blue pants that outline the curve of his butt squeezing gently at his legs. Jimin was breathtaking.

Once Jin was ready both boys waited outside of the room for their boyfriends. Not long after Namjoon and Yoongi came out nicely dressed as well. All four men left the house heading to their destination to celebrate over dinner. The nighttime air was nice it was refreshing for all of the men. After a while of being in the mansion could make them all a little stir crazy. They finally arrived at the restaurant. It was a simple classy place. Lit candles being the only light that the room had, crisply dressed waiters serving customer their almost fancy meals.

The time at the restaurant went well. Some tease came from the older couple making the younger couple blush every now and then. Yoongi and Namjoon would share silly stories from their youth. They also talked about experiences they went through informing Jin and Jimin of the good life they had since childhood together. Everything was perfect they were all finally happy.

As they headed out once again Namjin took their own path giving Yoonmin some time to be alone. The two men walked hand in hand enjoying the comfortable silence. They liked, no loved each other's company; the night time air just adding to the amorous feeling. Now was the chance for Yoongi to tell Jimin what he wanted to say since the morning. 'I have a perfect chance now, let's go! Tell him.' Yoongi told himself.

He stopped in his tracks by a bridge a beautiful bridge. It was the same bridge Jimin waited at when Yoongi was searching for Jaebum. This bridge no longer mattered. Jimin looked at the gap between them it was small, but it was still there. It was three simple words he needed to hear from the older, three small, yet very difficult words to say. "Jimin, now I have time to tell you so please listen up." Yoongi said making Jimin's little heart race. He took a breath preparing himself, "Jimin, I love you."

He finally said it those three simple words that closed the gap between him and Jimin. Jimin was delighted, elated, enraptured, rapturous, all the words that meant happy. He kissed Yoongi passionately, yet sweetly. They were both deeply in love and those three words would forever close the gap between them. They could finally feel each other. They could finally live happy together.

A/N: I finished the story! Oh what a roller coaster we went through those of you who continued to read my book thank you so much! I love you v much thank you! I feel so happy when I end a book it makes me happy that I went through with it and that people enjoyed it. Thank you guys so much! Goodbye! ✌️