Chapter Seventeen: Namjin

A/N: Early update cause I feel like it ._.

3rd ppov:

Nngh~" Jin voices out a strange sound. Giant hands caress Jin's shoulders. They roam down the flushed boy's back sensually. "Ahh! Joonie, be a little softer." Jin says as Namjoon runs his hands up Jin's back again. Namjoon noticed Jin was stressed so he decided to give Jin a caring massage.

On the other side of the room a slightly disgusted and worried Jimin searches through his hyung's closet. "Alright, I know you love each other, but please don't fill me on your namjin deeds, please?" Jimin jokingly says. Finally after spending quite sometime searching Jimin was able to find the sweater. Jin decides to look at his best friend, "Jiminie, why that sweater? It looks nice, but it's a bit too big, don't you think?" Jimin gives Jin a smile his eyes turning into crescent moons.

"You said I looked cute in it once, remember?" Admittedly, Jin nods his head. Jimin was going to go adventure a new part of the extravagant world with his master and he wanted to look stunning. The day prior the smol bean had urged his friend to help him find an outfit. The two searched through the immense amount of clothes in the boy's closet, but came up with nothing.

Jimin was close to losing hope until he remembered the day Jin called him 'cute' in one of his sweaters. The two were hanging around and Jimin decided to raid the elders closet. Upon finding a sweater that caught his eye the boy tried it on. As soon as the elder noticed it he embraced his smol friend tightly. The words, "so cute!" escaped the elders mouth as they both started to chuckle.

Once Jimin found the sweater he immediately ran out of the room. The small petite boy quickly got dressed and took a look in the mirror. When he felt comfortable in the attire he chose he decided to get opinions. Jimin quickly ran back to where namjin was located. Before entering the boy fixed his hair a little more.

On the bed Jin lay being dominated by Namjoon. The broad shouldered boy's hands were pinned above his head as the lavender haired male looked down upon him hungrily. Namjoon was about to hungrily take Jin's lips, but a sound broke the intimacy. When both men's eyes landed on the sight their jaws dropped. "I like, I like a lot." Namjoon says almost drooling for Jimin. Jin rolls his eyes and compliments jimin's appearance.

Jimins attire was a simple knitted grey sweater that hung dangerously low on his shoulders exposing his collarbones. For pants the petite male wore tight black jeans that had cuts on both of his knees and thighs. To top the whole attire off were a pair of black and white converse. The young boy looked stunning it almost seemed physically impossible. After sometime Yoongi finally appeared.

When his eyes landed on Jimin he couldn't stop staring. Jimin shyly scratched the back of his neck. Finally coming to his senses Yoongi says, "You look nice, Jimin." The small boy blushes at the compliment and lets out a quiet 'thanks'. The two males decide to take their leave. Jimin makes sure to close the door properly before completely leaving, though.

On the other side of the door Namjoon tackled Jin back onto the bed. This time Jin scoffed as he rolled his eyes. Namjoon looks at Jin worriedly, "Princess, is something wrong?" Upon hearing Namjoon question him Jin decides to look at him. They lock eyes and Jin adds, "Your hungry stare for my friend is fine with me. Hmp!"

Namjoon chuckles at his lover that was currently pouting. His eyes land on Jin's lips and his thoughts are attack and that's exactly what he does. The two boys connect lips passionately. Once they pull away Namjoon adds, "Well, you are more delicious to keep my eyes." Hearing this Jin blushes and connects his lips with Namjoon's once again.

On the outside of the mansion the two attractive looking men walked down the streets ready to start a day of searching. The smaller male walked forward a little faster than the taller turtle like male. Lost in though Jimin failed to realize the chocolate brown orbs staring at him intensely. One sight, however caught Yoongi's eyes much quicker. Yoongi's eyes landed upon Jimin's nice plump butt.

"Jimin, I need you to stop for a second." Yoongi states stoically. The tone scares the smaller boy, but stops nonetheless. "Is some-" Jimin starts but then gets interrupted, "Please, feel free to say no, but..."

A/N: *sips tea* 🍵 Welp a cliffhanger for the soul. Plz don't hate me uwu~~