Chapter Twenty-five: Gross Hugs

A/N: Kinda felt like updating so I did. I wanted to post an A/N, but decided against it cause I didn't wanna feel like an annoying south or who keeps putting up A/N for no important reason.

3rd pov:

The broken boy lays in the bed of his master. Both of the boys are washed from the sweat they have accumulated. A small whimper escapes the small boy as he remembers his master destroying him once again. He cries as he stares at the white ceiling. His heart chips when his master wraps an arm around him.

Big warm salty tears fall down his cheeks as he muffles his mouth with his hand. His chest rises and falls as he also covers up his breathing. The grip around his waist tightens. He turns his back on his master as he is pulled close. Jimin felt sick and disgusting.

"Why are you crying!?" Yoongi's groggy yet angry voice echoed in the room. Quietly Jimin responds, "Sorry, I just feel hurt." Yoongi releases his grip, "Then go put ointment on to numb the pain." Jimin would have put ointment to numb the pain, but he wasn't hurting from his bottom. The small mochi was hurting from his heart.

The one person who he felt he started to get close to turned cruel. A person who was once kind to him and never did anything to hurt him destroyed him. Jimin got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom. When he was inside the bathroom he sat on the floor. He curled himself into a ball hugging his knees.

His tears didn't stop he continued to cry. The same person who showed their weakness to him soon showed a dominance of disgust. The Yoongi Jimin once knew was no longer there. Jimin's tears fell even harder. His imagination trailed to the times Yoongi was nice to him. A flashback of Yoongi cleaning up and bandaging up the cut on his elbow. Yoongi grasping onto his hand in the shop while looking for Yoongi's soulmate. Right, Yoongi's soulmate is a reason for why Jimin's become so bruised. Before he knew it Jimin was hunched over the toilet a bit of bile dripping down his bottom lip.

Jimin muffled out his cries wiping his lips of the bile. A loud knock resounds in the restroom, "Hey! Get yourself cleaned up and get to work I didn't buy you to only act like a slut!" Yoongi shouts scaring Jimin and forcing him to quickly stand up and walk out of the bathroom. When Jimin opens the door he finds a smirking Yoongi standing only two feet away; his eyes are dark and look lifeless almost as if he's a ghost reliving his past no longer able to feel anything. Jimin bows and hurriedly leaves the room. Once outside he releases a breath he never noticed he contained. The small broken boy sluggishly walks over to his room and locks himself inside his only safe space.

The tears start again but this time he doesn't cover his mouth to muffle the loud throaty painful sobs. He squeezes his knees to his chest as his head throbs from the constant crying. Once again a knock makes the boy stop crying and he quickly wipes away the tears and takes a deep breath. He opens the door and sees Jin. Jin looks at the broken boy noticing how destroyed he is and automatically wraps the boy in a tight embrace and once again Jimin cries.

The boys stay like that for a while longer and unfortunately start to get prepared for the day.

•••

Jimin closely stands next to Jin as they disinfect the table of any germs. The muffled sounds of yelling can be heard from the room where both masters are bargaining with two stubborn ceos. This small action makes Jimin shake in terror of the possibilities his master could harm him. As the thought crosses through the small boy's mind Yoongi bursts through the door and kicks the ceos out of the room. His face is contorted into pure rage and it looks as if his ears may release steam.

"You don't seem to know how to act in a room of business, so for now leave and don't come back until you've learned your manners!" Yoongi and Namjoon shout in unison. Without hesitation Jin walks over to Namjoon and talks to him to calm him down. On the other hand, the smaller boy only looks down as a cold shiver runs down his spine. The agonizingly uncomfortable look Yoongi gives the boy makes him squirm in his spot.

"Jimin, want to come have dinner with Jin and I later tonight?" Namjoon's voice echoes forcing Jimin to look up. He looks at Namjoon and Jin feeling terrible that he will ruin their date, but the penetrating fear forces the boy to drag himself to say, "Yes, I would love to join." The two taller men both nod their heads and give a smile to the younger and enter the business room once again.

This left Jimin alone with the person he feared yet loved most, Yoongi. The malicious smirk plastered on the fanged man makes the petite boy quiver in terror. The paler dominant man walks over to the short terrified man and walks behind him to hug him tightly. With a whisper to Jimin's ear Yoongi states, "What a shame I won't have my little play thing today. Well I do have maids who can please me better than you, but just know it's going to be more painful tomorrow." With that he releases the boy and heads of outside.

The precious fear struck boy drops to his knees as he releases quiet unheard sobs. His breath hitching in his throat as he tries to prevent himself from crying loudly. His hand over his mouth not only preventing the sounds of pained sobs from escaping but also preventing him from breathing. The boy is quick on his feet when he hears foot steps and the door to the business room open. He darts to his room door completely ignoring the maids questioning looks and closes his door locking it quickly before finally dropping on his bed.

With a soaked pillow of tears the boy finally passed out only to dream on the gross hugs his master gave him in one day.

A/N: Hello it's great to be back and a lot of people were happy and really sweet about me coming back. also I'm so sorry it's dark it's going to stay like that for a while please bear with me I promise I'll give you guys the ending you all wish for. Please vote, and comment thank you! ✌️