Chapter eighteen: Steady Breaths

Jimin's pov:

Master casually looks me in the eyes. At this very moment I feel scared. His brown orbs pierce into mine. Finally master continues, "Please feel free to say no, but..." he pauses for a moment thinking of what he's asking. Hesitantly he opens and closes his mouth.

"Can I please touch your butt?" I stare at him for a moment. The question he utters does not yet process until he slowly says, "Uhm, it fi-" quickly I respond, "No! I-I mean yes it's ok." Mentally slapping myself for stuttering I turn around and allow him access to my butt. A hand gently places itself on my right butt cheek. I bite my lip to refrain from squealing.

I feel his hand slowly squeeze causing me to bite even harder on my lip. Gently he rubs up and down while giving gentle squeezes. After a while he stops and notifies me that we are ready to leave. The walk to the area was quiet as my mind kept thinking to the moment prior to our search.  Walking for thirty minutes we finally arrive to our first destination and he informs me to patiently wait. I decide to sit on a ledge.

I sigh as I feel the nice cool air blow into my hair. I feel content in the current moment. Master slowly makes his way back to me an evident pout on his face. When noticing the look I already know the situation. "Nothing again, Jimin." Master says as he nears me.

I nod my head as I plop off the ledge I was currently sitting on. As I approach him I give him a smile, "Well, we still have two more hours before we head home." Feeling reassured he takes a deep breath and takes my hand. We walk further into the city in hopes of finding a very much desired male. The wind continues to blow cold, but his hand feels warm against mine.

We arrive at a different destination after walking for twenty minutes. I release an exhausted breath as we finally sit down. Master looks at me and I give him a smile. He speaks, "You can go ahead and rest I'll go look by myself." I try to assure him that I'm perfectly capable of going along, but he denies me and I'm left alone.

Yoongi's pov:

After spending quite a while assuring Jimin to stay put I am finally able to wander off alone. Every step I take I look around eyeing everyone in the vicinity of the area. I walk a bit further into the crowded area. Soon after I finally decide to head back to Jimin. On my way back I spot a familiar hair color.

The look of the hair color reminds me of Jaebum. It was a light brown color almost looking red. Curiously, I squint my eyes in the direction of the stranger. My legs begin to run in a fast pace. I feel my heart pump as I notice the look upon the strangers face.

I pick up my speed the further the figure gets. My legs burn as I take large steps. Hearty pants come out of my mouth as I continue to chase after the figure. I run so fast it almost seems scary. "Ja-Jaebum!" I yell after the figure, but the figure is far too distant. Desperately, my speed quickens even faster towards the figure.

I finally drop to my knees as my exhaustion engulfs me. Heavy pants escape as I longingly stare at the figure. A small hand placed itself on my arm and I turn to see, Jimin. A worried expression covers his facial features. For once I finally take notice of the heavy panting he himself is also doing.

"Master, a-are you o-ok?" He speaks through pants of exhaustion. I gulp down a ball of saliva before answering, "I- I finally found him, Jimin. I found him and I lost him!" I say loudly, but making sure my anger is directed towards myself. Jimin nods his head, "Ok, take steady breaths we found him in this area. It means he's somewhere around here." Jimin continues to pant, but takes care of me first.

I nod my head as I steady my pants. Once I've regained my stamina I stand up and help Jimin up as well. Once up on our feet Jimin adds, "I saw him come across the area, but I didn't know how he looked. He complained on the phone about a store not containing the item he wanted, so he will be back." A small tint of hope fills my cold stone heart. Knowing that tomorrow can be my chance of seeing Jaebum made my heart skip a beat.

"Alright then let's go home and come here around the afternoon. If there's one thing I know about my soulmate is that he hates getting up early." I say taking jimin's hand. We walk back the way we came hand in hand. The crowd was less, but I enjoyed the warmth his hand radiated.

A/N: The plot thickens as it nears its climax. I hope you enjoyed. Please feel free to comment and vote.