Chapter Eight: mmph!

A/N: Kinda double update cause I felt like it 😊

Jimin's pov:

The sound of water running rang through the room as I slowly woke up to find myself sleeping on the bed. I tug at the blankets and pull it over my head. Quickly, I snap myself up and throw the blanket to the ground. I look around the room as I take in who's room it was my heart starts to slow down. "Hey, do you have a crick in your neck?" Jin asks as he dries his hair.

I stare at him surprised. Last time that I seen him he was looking pale, but now he looks normal and isn't coughing like a patient who was a smoker for who know how long. He gives me a bright smile, "These maids really know how to make a mean medicine. I got better way quicker!" Without any second thoughts I run over to him and embrace him tightly. "Jinnie, I'm so glad your doing better!" I say still holding him.

He gives a small chuckle and pushes me back slightly before saying, "Get your butt ready, we got work to do." As he says that I quickly run over to my room and get myself ready. I pull off the clothes that lie on my bed and rush to take my shower. This time I take myself an even better shower than yesterday. When I head out of my room I meet Jin as he comes out nicely combed.

While me and Jin prepare to leave we notice to maids whispering. "Are you crazy!? I'm not going to get myself killed!" one of them says. Jin give me a weird look wondering if I know what the are talking about. Suddenly, one of the maids points at me with her thin index finger. I jump back a bit startled by the sudden movement.

"H-he-hey, you-you're master Yoongi's s-sl-slave, right?" the smaller of the maids shakily asks. I nod my head hesitantly. She bows down slightly, "Please! Please wake up master Yoongi!" This time I look at Jin and he gives me a shrug. He lightly placed a small hand on the girls shoulder. "Why are you so fearful?" He questions gently.

She spares a glance at the other maid and beings to explain, "Well, master Yoongi, he...he didn't get much sleep yesterday, so he's very cranky when we wake him up at this time. Please, can you wake him up?" I nod my head not really wanting to wake master up, but neither leaving the girl to wake him up. As I walk to master's door I take a deep breath. I slowly open the door and enter making sure I close it behind me. A relaxed yet beautiful face is displayed as I walk to master's side.

I stare at his facial features for a while longer until I unwillingly pull myself out. 'What are you think, Jimin!? This is work!' I heave out a sigh as I gently place my hand on his shoulder. I've done it before so there's really nothing to worry about; I shake his shoulder to make him wake up. Not even a slight movement comes from the sleeping male. I try once again, but still he doesn't stir.

This time I get the courage to shake a little hared. Before I could even process what was currently happening, I closed my eyes. Soft lips met mine as I was forced to bend down, "Mmph- maphster! Waphe up!" (Translation: master! Wake up!) My mouth was muffled my the kiss. Soon I was released.

Heavy breaths left my mouth as I backed away from masters bed side. Small mumbles of, "Five more minutes." echoes from master. "N-Namjoon wants to see you." A groan escapes master's lips as he forces himself to sit up in bed. My cheeks flush as I see him without a shirt.

He glares at me making me feel uneasy. "Where'd the usual maid go?" master asks as he get up from the bed. Hesitantly, I answer, "She w-was afraid t-to wake you u-up." A smirk makes its way on his lips, "Good, people should have fear." As always my stupid curiosity gets the best of me and I query, "What do you mean? Don't you want people to love you?"

He scoffs, "My one and only true love has left. There is no one else for me to be with." He waves a hand for me to leave and I comply. I hurriedly rush down stairs to see Namjoon giving Jin a smile. I decide to wait a little longer before ruining their small moment. Namjoon suddenly pulls Jin closer to him and holds him by his chin. I worry for a while thinking he's going to bite Jin, however he only gives him a peck on the cheek. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get started on work." I say disrupting their small moment.

Jin blushes as he stares down at the floor, and Namjoon looks at me with a wide smile not letting go of Jin's hand. My heart warms at the sight of them being cute. Although, a small sting also comes along making me feel sad that I will never be able to have such a cute moment. Then my mind trails to master, and I wonder if he ever feels lonely himself. "You two stay in here. I will just take this and get started. I say grabbing the cleaning bucket and closing the door behind me.

As I clean down the table my mind trials to master, "Of course master could get someone. He's got so many beautiful features, a well built body, and even-" "Hey, do you mind not making out with your slave in this particular room." I stop wiping the table as I turn to look back at master. As I stare at him he looks back as well and we accidentally make eye contact. Upon noticing this I quickly turn away and wipe the table again.

Jin, then comes with a blushing face and red, swollen lips. I chuckle at the state he is in and continue to wipe down the table. Unfortunately, I'm stopped, "Hey, if you're this sour, you can always make out with your slave, right Jimin?" I cough violently as Namjoon laughs saying, "kidding!" before leaving to the room with Yoongi.

"I don't know what happened, but you're falling for him aren't you?" Jin says with a smile while wiping the table I shake my head, "I have a small story to tell you later that will explain why I acted that way."

A/N: you guys probably thing I'm moving too fast, right? Well that kissing scene was not even close to what my plot leads into! Mwahahaha! *starts coughing violently*