Chapter Fourteen: Sobs of Pain

Jimin's pov:

Wet soaks my shirt as a tight embrace wraps around my waist. Sobs escape pretty thin lips that form a pout. The embrace around my waist lightens as big water filled eyes stare at me. I give master a small smile. "W-why couldn't h-he love me!?" he sobs loudly.

His grip around my waist tightens and I feel slight pain, but I still don't stop smiling or complain. More tears run down his face as he releases even more sobs. Big drops of tears roll down masters soft pale cheeks and his lashes turn a darker color as clear tears sprinkle across them. Finally, my eyes land on his lips. I stare at them as they form a thin pout with a tint of pink.

"Master, I know it must hurt, but you have to let go. We won't ever understand why he left exactly, but crying won't help." I whisper just enough for master to hear. His grip tightens on my waist some more as he now drops his head onto my shoulder. "How can I move on?" is all that escapes his lips. I reply, "Look for someone. Fall in love again." This time he lifts his head and looks me in the eyes, "B-but he was -m-my soulmate." "Then he is meant to come back to you, but because your not looking he won't find you." I reassure him.

Upon hearing this he stops his sobs as he take in gasps of air due to the fact that he sobbed so much. He pulls back from the hug and my hands drop down to his forearms, "Do you think he will be mine again? Do you think he can come back?" I nod before adding, "He's your soulmate right?" When I say this a smile crosses his face. Instead of a broken smile a genuine happy smile appears. Master wraps his arms around my waist as he lifts me off my feet and spins us around.

I chuckle at his silliness. Once he stops spinning us he gives me a smile. We stare into each other's eyes for a bit. I can feel my cheeks burn up and I pull his hands away from my waist. "Master, you should rest. You've got to wake up early tomorrow. I'll wake you up tomorrow." I say as I walk to the door. I wave a final goodbye before heading out.

Once outside and out of masters sight I ruffle my hair roughly. 'Why do I think so stupidly!? Stop thinking about this!' I yell at myself as I walk into my room. Throwing myself on the bed I sigh trying to make my mind stop from thinking of master. The scene from earlier makes me blush, "So cliché it hurts to not laugh." I whisper to no one in particular.

"Jiminie! Are you sick!? Are you running a fever!?" Jin's voice intrudes my thoughts. I stare at him in shock. I was so entranced in my thoughts I hadn't noticed the handsome man in front of me. I shake my head, "No, I'm fine." He states, "Your ears and face are tomato red! You better not be lying!" I chuckle at his cuteness and pinch his cheeks.

"Jinnie, can you sleep with me tonight?" I ask Jin while staring into his eyes. As I stare he looks into mine trying to find an answer to my strange attitude. Nonetheless he nods his head pulling me further up the bed. We drop our heavy tired bodies into the comfortable mattress and relax. A sigh leaves my lips and I can feel Jin's worried eyes look at me. "Jiminie, what's wrong?" a worried voice echos.

I turn my head to look at Jin as his eyes examine my face desperately trying to grasp what is wrong. I give him a smile, but I can feel it's weak. I finally decide to explain, "Jinnie, I-I think...I'm scared, Jin." I break out into tears. Upon my tears streaming Jin grips me in a tight hug. Jin pats my head as he whispers me into calmness. After a moment of silence Jin decides to speak, "Listen Jiminie, I don't want to force you to say anything. However, I want you to know I'm here for you."

He gives me a gentle smile and I make the hug tighter. "Thanks." is all I whisper before I finally calm my heavy breathing. The room stays quiet not a single sound heard. Slowly I start to fall asleep as I listen to Jin's steady breaths. As I focus I soon fall asleep before being able to stay awake longer.

I'm in love Jinnie and I'm scared to love him, because he won't be mine.