Chapter Thirty-six: "Like it." Pride

A/N: Not gonna lie I don't know how I'll finish this book.

3rd pov:

Yoongi woke up stretching his rested limbs. He's surprised when he feels something light on his torso. Looking down at what was on top of him he sees the small mochi cuddled on his chest clinging to him like a koala. A small chuckle leaves Yoongi's lips as he watches the sleeping figure with adoration filled eyes. The feelings the vampire felt for the man scared him. At times he thinks back to his ex-lover remembering all the emotions he felt for the man and then thinks about all the emotions he feels for his Jimin. The feelings for Jimin were completely different, but a good type of different.

After a couple of minutes of staring at the man on him, Jimin finally stirs signaling he is coming to conscious. A gummy smile is displayed to the human as he rubs his eyes of any sleep. Jimin returns the smile to the man as he lets his body roll of the older. Yoongi, on instinct, clings to the younger still wanting to keep the nice warmth he was feeling. Neither of the men wanted to get up or wanted to be interrupted during their cuddle session.

Sadly it all comes to an end sooner than expected as Jimin gets the urge to relieve his bladder. Reluctantly the younger pulls himself out of Yoongi's embrace walking over to the bathroom. After he's done he goes to wash his hands leaving the bathroom. "I'm going to go get ready for the day." Jimin notifies Yoongi who lays on the bed whining of wanting to cuddle his chimchim. Still, Jimin heads out with a little giggle saying bye to the older.

Once he's in his room he grabs his clothes for the day heading off to shower. After a couple of minutes of a relaxing shower, Jimin gets out and dressed from his room. Today Namjoon needed help carrying boxes and gardening. Jin the strongest of the two humans decided he would carry boxes and Jimin worked diligently outside making sure every plant got watered and fed its rightful nutrients.

The work ended a little quicker than both humans expected. With the two men relaxing they were finally able to take in their surroundings. "No. My little Jiminie!" Jin screamed in surprise and sadness. Jimin jumped at the loud shriek soon being held by Jin. With a face contorted in confusion, Jimin asked, "What's wrong Jinnie?" Jin pulled Jimin away from his chest tilting the man's neck to the side.

Due to their busy work, none of the men noticed the coin-sized hickey on Jimin's neck. The taller male replied, "How could you get a hickey! Your precious skin!" to say that Jimin is shocked would be an understatement. The heartbeat of the little mochi raced like crazy beating against the confines of his ribcage. Jin pulls the short male away from his chest and looks at the male. Namjoon then enters the lounging area as he notices Jin holding the cheeks of Jimin with pure shock.

Upon noticing the male's appearance Jin quickly shows Namjoon what made him so shocked. With a smirk, Namjoon quickly, yet lightly, pats Jimin on the back. Jimin was still very confused and the fact that both his friends were looking at him strangely, more specifically his neck, he was starting to get red-faced. What are you three doing?" the voice of Yoongi suddenly appears making all three men look at him. Namjoon strides pridefully over to the shorter man exclaiming, "Guess you do like to mark what's yours." a boisterous laugh follows the comment of the man. Yoongi was also very clueless as to what he was talking about.

Jin takes hold of his best friends hand walking over to the shorter male. Jimin is then standing in front of Yoongi looking down too embarrassed to look him in the eyes. The observational eyes of Yoongi take in the sight of Jin and his Jimin holding hands. An unimpressed thin line forms on his lips as he looks over to the tallest man, "Is Jimin done." Namjoon nods his head. Then Yoongi proceeds to ask, "Can I have Jimin for the rest of day now?" Jin simply nods handing Jimin over to the vampire.

After a while of being passed around Jimin was finally in the grasp of Yoongi who tugged the boy away to his room. Locking the door to his room Yoongi sat on the bed with Jimin. Finally, Yoongi takes notice of the mark on Jimin's neck. He smirks as he gently caresses the little purple dot. Still unaware of what's going on Jimin decides to go to the bathroom and see for himself. As his eyes land upon the small purple dot, he gasps. Yoonhi enters the bathroom resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder while wrapping his arms around the waist of Jimin.

A simple statement leaves Yoongi's lips, "like it." hearing this Jimin suddenly feels a sense of pride. Warm fuzzy feelings spread across his body making him smile a little. He lets his head rest against Yoongi's chest enjoying the soft embrace the male gives him. Through the mirror, Yoongi notices the male's neck urge tugs at him. "Can I give you another one. Maybe bigger this time?" jimin thinks about this for a second with a nod he tilts his head to the side. Without hesitation, Yoongi plants his lips on the younger neck. He gently sucks and licks at the spot. He gently bites at the skin tugging every now and then.

Small whimpers leave Jimin's mouth as his hand snakes up to Yoongi's hair his fingers clenching the vampire's hair. He tugs at the soft locks pushing his back against the chest of the other male in a way of sinking into him. Yoongi licks the skin some more and with a peck, he finally pulls away. He sighs content with the work he's done and once again Jimin is filled with pride as his soulmate is glad that he's made a beautiful mark. Through the mirror, Yoongi looks at Jimin's lips the plush pink making him want to feel the soft skin against his own.

No longer wanting to wait, Yoongi turns Jimin around lifting him up onto the counter top of the bathroom. Jimin gasps as he's lifted immediately wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. Now, Yoongi stands in between Jimin's legs his hands on his thighs. They stare into each other's eyes and finally Yoongi places his lips on Jimin's.

They kiss each other passionately moving skin against skin. A swipe of the tongue pushes the kiss to the next level. Yoongi licks at Jimin's bottom lip. Jimin opens his mouth giving the other permission. They play with each other's tongues before Yoongi decides to explore Jimin's mouth. The smaller sucks on the latter's tongue causing a groan to come out of the other. Teasingly Jimin bites on Yoongi's bottom lip before pulling back to catch his breath.

Both pant heavily from the make-out session they had resting their heads on the others. They smile at each other starring with admiration filled eyes. A twinkle in each of the boy's eyes connects them together. Passion, admiration, love can be seen the lust is not in sight.