Chapter Thirty-one: Crying Sex

A/N: I was bored and wanted to post. (Unedited)

Jimin's pov:

It's been three whole days since Master has called me cute, but nothing else has really happened. I haven't seen him in a long time not a single sign of him in his own house. I sigh as I gather the papers Namjoon had finished signing. I watch as he sighs rubbing his temples which causes me to worry about his health. He's been looking extremely stressed these past few days and Jin has been trying his best to let Namjoon relax even going as far as reading the papers for Namjoon so he could rest his eyes and mind for a bit.

"Are you feeling okay? Do you want me to grab you anything?" I ask the male in front of me as I give him a reassuring smile. He returns the smile his dimple revealing as he shakes his head no and continues to read the papers in front of him. I sigh as I place my hand over his to stop him from signing and make him look up at me. I assure him, "It's fine to take a break. You don't have to finish all the papers today. You've practically finished more than half of the papers." After a few more seconds of thinking about my words he finally gives in and places his black pen down on the table. He places his head down with his cheek on the cold, wooden, black table and tiredly groans, "Thanks so much, Jimin. You were a really big help."

I pat his hair gently and hum as a response. I remember Jin had been cleaning the kitchen and the living rooms all day as I've been helping Namjoon gather all the papers that he's signed. An idea comes to mind as I think about Jin and Namjoon's stress I teasingly say, "I think Jin still has to clean a bit of the kitchen and all I have to do is put these two folders away. I could take Jin away from doing kitchen cleaning." Namjoon quickly snaps his head back up with some excitement in his eyes and he gives me a tight hug smiling and saying a quick thank you before leaving to take Jin into his room.

I giggle at my two friends who really truly show their feelings towards each other openly making me feel extremely giddy of their future. I walk over to the cabinet opening it up and placing the folders in order. Once I've securely closed the cabinet drawer I make my way to the kitchen and notice the supplies Jin was using to clean up the table still out so I decide to start my cleaning from there. I spend a good twenty minutes cleaning up the kitchen and finally am able to finish by putting away the cleaning supplies in their rightful place. I sigh leaving the kitchen ready to go to my room and relax the rest of the time.

I suddenly hear the door to the house open and the maids bow down as Master walks down the hallway with another man trailing behind him. I smile and bow down in front of Master smiling at the man next to him who smiles at me back. "Jimin can you bring our best wine to my room and two glasses as well." Master says as he walks past me and leaves. I feel my smile falter a little and proceed to get Master what he asked for. I sigh for the nth time today only this time I'm sad and hurt over know what Master and that man are going to do. I knock on Master's door and become surprised to see Master's guest run out of the room anger clearly plastered on their face. Master stands at the door way looking at the broken glass on the floor and I bow down deeply to apologize, but he tugs at my arm and calls over a maid telling her to clean the mess up.

"M-Master? are you alright?" I stutter as I ask feeling myself filled with fear. There's a familiar look in his eyes one I've seen many times before when we were alone in his bedroom. MY breath hitches as he unbuckles his belt and twists me shoving my face into the wall. I feel the sting of tears at the corner of the table. He harshly tugs my pants down leaving my bum exposed and then I feel a tearing sensation as he enters his member into my hole. "Ahh!" I chew onto my lip as I feel the pain to prevent myself from screaming. Master only thrusts into me twice before I feel his head drop down onto my shoulder. I feel drops of wetness on my shoulder. I take a look at Master and finally he pulls his member out of me and lets his head drop on my shoulder again.

I hear him sob listening to the way his heart sounds breaking. I carefully move my arms to pick up my pants as my forehead leans against the cold wall. "Why? Why can't I get over him?" Master sobs onto my shoulder and that's when I twist myself to face him. He looks at me and all I see is pain as he lets all the tears fall down. I look away before I ask, "Why'd he leave? Were you planning on sleeping with him tonight?" Master looks at me then wipes his eyes from the tears. "Yeah, I planned on sleeping with him, but his old lover called him up and was about to leave, but I told him the other guy wasn't worth it and he got angry and slapped my face." I worriedly look at Masters face and see a small red circle where he had been slapped. I reach up to his face and caress his red cheek.

He sighs closing his eyes as he lets himself lean into the palm of my hand. Unexpectedly, he reaches up for my hand and caresses it. He pulls me over to the bed and we both sit down I still have my hand on his cheek and his hand is still placed over mine. I stare at him a little longer just looking into his beautiful eyes. There's still some tears as he speaks, "Can you please sleep with me tonight?" I nod my head as I finally let go of his cheek giving him a smile. We push ourselves further up onto the bed. He pulls the covers over us and then pulls me closer to his chest. We tangle our arms together as the room gets quiet all I hear is his breathing. A simple hiccup every now and then as he tries to get control of his breath from the heavy crying he was doing.

"Jimin, teach me how to love." Master's words surprise me as I pull away from him. He simply stares at me the pain still in his eyes as he speaks, "I need to get over him. Please make me learn to love you." I'd do anything for Master because I love him so much that it hurts. Instead of taking time to think about what he asks me I simply reply

"Okay I'll help you."