Chapter Twenty-nine: Lustful Night

Jimin's pov:

I wake to the sound of stumbling footsteps climbing up the stairs. For a brief moment my mind thinks of master in a drunken state. I get out of bed to check on him and help him to prevent him from getting injured, but I stop in my tracks as I hear a flirtatious chuckle. I push my ear against my door. It's cold and sends a shiver down my spine, but I neglect it as I try to listen in on what the two drunks are trying to voice out.

I hear master chuckle deeply some tease laced in his voice. Then another voice echoes saying, "Just let me take lead and I'll pleasure you all night babe." The tone in the voice sounded flirtatious and to make it worse it was a males voice. I hesitantly walked out of the room and saw an unfamiliar man with a good grip on Master's hands. They both turned to me and I quickly walked back into my room closing the door. I slide down the cold door and curl my knees to my chest as I bury my face into my knees. I sigh knowing exactly what Master is about to do with that man.

I sit on the cold floor thinking about Master. 'How could he love a man like me? I'm hideous compared to the man he's brought home? I may be his soulmate, but it doesn't mean I'm attractive enough for him.' These cruel words I utter to myself make me curl myself further into my knees not caring to sleep. Even though I want to hear nothing or know nothing of what Master and that man are doing I find myself carefully keeping a close ear to listen in on what they're doing. In this very moment I hate myself more than anything as I bring my ear closer to the wall that is in between me and Master's room.

There's not a single uttered sound in the room next to mine. No sound of a creaking bed or loud obnoxious moaning or groaning. Utter silence is all I hear and then there's footsteps. The sound of Master's door opening then more footsteps can be heard. A sudden yet quiet knock at my door frightens me making my heart beat quickly. I get myself off the floor then proceed to walk to the door an open it wide enough for me to see. I see Master standing in the hallway his eyes filled with lust and tease. I swallow a ball of saliva wondering what he's doing at my doorstep instead of having sex with a much attractive male.

"I need blood." Is all he says after a few minutes of us staring at each other. I nod my head as a reply of a yes too afraid to talk. Before anything I ask, "You left him waiting in the room so you could feed? Don't you feel that's a little rude?" I ask hesitantly. He shakes his head before he replies, "The bastard fell asleep. Left me unsatisfied." I nod at his reply and swallow another thick ball of saliva. His cold callous fingers run from my jawline to my neck. He tugs at the collar of my baby blue sweater. This time the lust he feels takes over him. Unlike the first time he's drank blood from my neck this time he kisses down my to my shoulder then back up stopping at the middle.

His tongue pokes out wetting the area he is going to pierce. He runs his tongue gently yet sensually across the area then places a small kiss. Then I feel him suck on the spot gently in order to gather up some blood into the area. This time he's more playful as he gently bites down on the skin, but they aren't his fangs. I moan out at the contact of his teeth grazing my skin and I quickly cover my mouth up with my hand. Finally I feel his fangs dig slightly into my skin leaving two circular holes and he proceeds to drink. I shudder slightly at the touch of his cold lips on my neck as they move while he drinks.

Strangely his hands move from my shoulders to the sides of my hips as he brings our bodies closer. I gasp at the sudden action and place my hands on his shoulders. He continues to drink more blood causing me to squeeze at his shoulders some more. I begin to stand on my toes as he drinks some more blood. This time is certainly different. Master's lips move on my neck differently almost as if they're teasing me trying to fill me with lust. After a few more movements of his lips on my neck he pulls away giving one last lick to my neck. Dribble of my blood lies on his lips. subconsciously, I lift my hand and wipe away the blood with my thumb.

He stares at me as I wipe the blood away then grabs my wrist to prevent me from wiping it on my shirt and licks off the blood. Master's intense stare at me as his tongue slowly moves across my thumb makes a shiver run down my spine to my toes. My stomach swishes with his crimson eyes staring at me and finally he pulls away. He whispers his thanks and wishes me a goodnight then heads off into his room. I then proceed to go into my room and crawl into bed the past few minutes replaying in my head leaving me smiling at the memories.