Chapter Five: Teacher

Yoongi's pov:

I Look over to the small clock that sits on the small night stand on the right side of my bed. On it are big red numbers, 4:30 pm. I pull myself out of the comforting blanket and get myself showered up. Today, well, I wasn't exactly sure what would make today so different. Oh, right, the fact that I will need to once again make bargains with annoying men.

Two young maids make their way into my room each holding onto small stacks of fabric. Both of the young women make their way towards me as they bow at a ninety degree angle. "Sir, these two are the best suits that would fit well for this meeting." I nod and they leave the clothes on the bed laid out in order for me to get a look at them. I decide to go with the second option which is a white button up shirt and some black formal pants.

As I walk out I bump right into a small figure. Automatically the figure falls to the floor with a loud thud. I look down at them and see none other than, Jimin. He quickly gets up and bows saying, "Sorry, master." before making way for me to pass. Instead of completely walking away I say, "So, are you still going to believe you can't buy love with money?"

I notice him flinch at the sound of my voice which makes me smile, because the thought of seeing him so afraid is what gives me the thought that I am dominant and powerful. 'Love can always be bought with money, there's no way that he has the same train of thought after what I said.' I think to myself.

Jimin's pov:

I flinch at the sound of his voice causing me to curse at myself for making such a sudden move. A small smirk appears on his lips and I feel a burning sensation pound into my chest. Being the way I am I say, "What you said hurt my feelings, but I still think that love can't really be bought with money." Once I finish saying what I thought he scoffs and walks away. I pout slightly and out of nowhere Jin comes and pats my back.

He gives me a warm smile and I give him a tight embrace. We make our way down the stairs into the living room only to see our masters already talking with other men. I scan both men up and down to get a better look at their character. My legs feel weak at the sight of them, however instead of being able to leave, both Jin and I were summoned over to our masters. We walk over to the group of men who were sitting on the comfortable couches.

Namjoon, quickly gets up off the couch and motions for Jin to sit down. With a smile Jin sits down as Namjoon continues to talk about propositions. Master, looks over to me and motions for me to sit on his lap. As I scan the scene taking place in front of my eyes, I notice that one of the men has his slave on his lap, while the other of the men had his slave standing. I sigh quietly as my mind keeps thinking back to what master said.

"Amazing, we've got a deal then?" I hear master ask as his voice rings deep close to my ear. I feel the hairs on my neck stand as a small shiver runs down my spinal cord. Once the men give a smile in agreement they leave, and me and Jin are back to standing next to each other. "So, how do you feel about Jimin, being your teacher?" Namjoon asks master. Upon hearing this, master gives a questioning look, "Teacher? I don't understand what you mean?"

Namjoon walks over to master placing a hand on his back. They give glances at each other and then Namjoon  tells us to go and clean the lounge room. Obediently Jin and I go out and get started with the cleaning. After a few hours we finally got to cleaning the widows. As I was cleaning Jin speaks up, "Hey, you need to just keep your thoughts to your self, ok? Because, we came here to work for them not go against them."

I stop wiping the glass and turn my body around to look at Jin. He continues to clean not really minding my staring, "B-but he said such a cruel thing." I say with a small stutter. Jin sighs and walks over to me. He places a hand on my shoulder giving it a small squeeze, "Yeah, I know, I was there, Jiminie, but we can't open our mouth because it will get us in deep trouble."

I look down at my feet as I feel the water begin to form in my eyes. I nod my head as a response to Jin, and he gives me a tight warm hug. 'We're no longer at home. I'm not with mom and dad, not anymore.' I think to myself as a small tear falls on the back of my hand. We are forced to separate as the door is being slammed open.

I look to see master walking away with an angry expression, and he signals for me to follow him. I give a worried expression to Jin before following the command. Once I reach up to master I stop. Hesitantly I speak up, "I-is something wrong, master?" He looks up at me with cold eyes, "So...you know the story?"

I give him a questioning look, but then I remember the story of his past and nod my head. Through my bangs I look at him as he nods his head. Once again being careless I ask, "A-ar-are you upset? I can always forget it." He give a humorless laugh, and turns away grabbing a cup filled with brown liquid, whiskey. He takes a sip of the acid drink and says, "You already heard it, how can someone forget about it? Love can be bought with money, Alright?" I nod my head sadly and walk away once I'm given permission.

I drag my body up the stairs. My shoulders slouch as I walk towards my room. Upon getting inside my room I tear up and this time I let the salt drops fall. I bawl as I slide down the door holding my knees to my chest. Thinking to myself I say, 'why? Why, can't I just be back with mom and dad again!?'

As I crawl over to the bed I let myself drown in sleep as my tears drip staining my cheeks. Bittersweet memories flash into my mind. My mother and father have the brightest smile as we lay in the grass with the sun beating down on our skin. I'm engulfed in bittersweet memories. Before long my dream ends and I'm left with black nothingness.

"You're mom was bought with money. Your father was caught up in money. You're parents stayed together because of the money." Masters words ring into my head as more tears fall in my sleep.

A/N: short sucky chapter cause I really had not much motivation but wanted to give you guys something. Vote and comment.