Chapter Nineteen: Empty pt. 1

Jimin's pov:

The way back was very unpleasant. I kept stealing glances of master. Every glance I took his face was contorted into confusion. I sigh for the nth time this whole walk back. Unfortunately, master does not take notice and simply continues glaring at the path.

Today was filled with walking, searching, and slight adventure, for me at least. I think back to the moment when I saw master running. His face was filled pure hope as his eyes glistened. When I saw him run past my first instinct was to chase after him. His figure kept chasing after the other figure known as Jaebum.

Master finally dropped as I caught up to him. The facial expression that ran across his face was discouragement. I knew then and there that I wanted master to be happy so I assured him of the conversation I heard Jaebum speak. After hearing this his eyes glistened with hope and I couldn't help but smile, although a broken one, I still smiled. Master could never be mine, but that doesn't mean I can't love him from afar, right?

As I trail back to the past events I stop immediately as my mind lands on a thought. It was a terrible thought, but there was no way of escaping. Like the saying goes, "you can escape your own mind." My heart dropped, it sunk to the bottom of my heart once I allowed this thought to land. 'Master was chasing after Jaebum and I was chasing after master. I'm chasing after someone who is chasing another.'

My eyes sting as this thought continues to run through my mind. "Jimin, are you alright?" Masters voice interrupts my thoughts. I look at him and finally I stare at the gap between us. It was a long gap which explained how far away from masters heart I truly was. A smile crosses my lips as I reply, "Sorry, I was staring at the beautiful scenery." I rub the back of my neck to add more effect.

Quickly I walk to master's side. We continue walking the whole way home. However instead of paying attention to master I paid attention to my thoughts. No longer could I enjoy the scenery without my eyes almost watering. I felt like crying, crying because of the gap me and master had, crying because I gave a one way love, and crying because master is not mine.

Finally after what felt like years we finally made it home. I talked plans with master before heading off into my room. As I dropped myself on my bed the tears were no longer held. Big salty drops fell from my eyes and ran down my cheeks. I hugged my knees to my chest as I lay on my side.

The tears fell non stop. I was alone in my room as I muffled my sobs into my pillow. Sinking my teeth into softness as drool slips put of my mouth onto my pillow. My heart raced faster as I continued to sob saliva escaping from my lips onto my pillow. Holding in on crying loudly was difficult and left me breathless. Finally I was able to fall asleep.

•••

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, how come you didn't come to me?" Jin angrily says as I place ice packs on my cheeks. I give Jin a cheeky smile as I continue to try to calm the swelling. Currently it was 4:30 am and Jin convinced Namjoon to give us the day off. What would I do without Jin? I'd probably have to face master and Namjoon with big puffy cheeks and red swollen eyes. The side effect that crying causes when you do too much of it, kind of like a drug.

I sigh falling into the embrace my best friend gave me. Like always Jin acted like the mother figure he was as he cuddled me into comfort. Today would be the day master met his soulmate. It will also be the day I lose master forever. A gut feeling assured me of the events that will occur.

Jin sighs as he pats my head, "Jiminie, I love you and I don't think you should go see Yoongi find his soulmate." This time it's my turn to sigh, but not much will come out of my mouth since Jin nods his head. I smile thanking Jin for understanding early. Finally after my eyes no longer were swollen nor were my cheeks I got myself dressed. I walked down the halls finally meeting master outside.

We walked the same path like the last time. The whole way master looked around keeping an eye out for his soulmate. I simply turned my gaze to the beautiful scenery trying to rid my mind off of master being with someone else. I once again was heading to sit on the same spot as master sat across from me. I looked at him as his eyes roamed the area.

Master gasps as a male with brown like hair that almost looked red crossed our table. It was him it was Jaebum. Quickly master got up off the chair as we both chased after him. Once close to Jaebum master grips at his shoulder. Irritated Jaebum looks back and once his eyes meet masters his expression goes blank.

A/N: Sorry it ended up being too much to write so I will continue this as a part two. Love you guys. Please vote and comment.