Chapter Sixteen: Cold and Warm

3rd person's pov:

The two men walked down the sidewalk hand in hand. Wide grins plastered upon both their faces as they roamed their eyes around the beautiful scenery. Jimin looked at the beautiful flowers scattered around the vicinity. On the other hand, Yoongi was trained on finding Jaebum. A sigh escaped the vampires mouth.

"Is something wrong? Are you tired?" A quiet voice resounds into Yoongi's thoughts. The once forgotten boy finally goes noticed, "Oh, um...Jaebum, I still haven't seen him." An expression runs across Jimin's face that Yoongi struggles to understand. "Yeah maybe we will be able to find him tomorrow." Jimin says as he stares down at the ground.

Yoongi finally gives in and they walk back to the mansion. However, this time they don't walk hand in hand. Jimin slowly removes his hand from Yoongi's and the action goes unnoticed since the taller male is trained on finding his soulmate before the day ends. Jimin soon forgets the beautiful world around him as he stares at the ground carefully counting each step all the way home. The time flies and before he knows it Jimin has finally stepped into the mansion.

Namjoon walks up to Yoongi and Jimin with a saddened expression. "Listen, I'm really sorry Yoongi. You know I just worry for you, right?" the tall male says sadly. The shorter male smiles at his friend as he nods his head and pulls the man into a tight embrace. Smiles appear on all three of the men's faces. "I'll be heading off to bed, oh and Jimin you don't have to come in today." Yoongi says before he walks off.

The tall male walks to stand beside the smol bean. He slings an arm around him as he pulls him in close to his side. Namjoon speaks, "Are you ok? You don't seem too happy." All the little mochi can do is give the tall destruction god a broken smile. It's strange, but when Jimin notices the gentle smile Namjoon gives him he breaks and clings to him.

Jimin bawls into tears as he clutches at the cloth of Namjoon's clothes. All Namjoon does is pat his head and rub up and down the crying boy's back. After crying for a couple of more minutes Jimin finally calms down. Sadly and gently Namjoon says, "I'm really sorry, Jimin. I promise you he will be yours." Jimin sniffles as he shakes his head. "He can't be mine, Namjoon. Jaebum is his soulmate."

Namjoon grabs a hold of Jimins shoulders and looks him deep in the eyes, "Jaebum, always had the smell Yoongi liked, but he never allowed Yoongi to get a taste." Jimin stares back at Namjoon listening intently, "Vampires create potions. These potions give off the smell one likes, but it will never give the taste. Every other person has bland taste, but the soulmate has flavor." Jimin nods his head still trying to grasp what Namjoon's point is in telling him this. "Jimin, you are Yoongi's soulmate." Jimin finally understands what Namjoon meant.

Curiously, Jimin queries, "How do you know?" Namjoon carefully explains, "That one day you cut your arm I took notice of Yoongi's eyes. They turned a crimson color which doesn't normally happen unless they smell pleasing blood, but you managed to cause that." Jimin nods his head understanding perfectly. Before heading off to bed Jimin thanks Namjoon. Once he was finally in his room Jimin couldn't help, but allow the suppressed smile to form.

Yoongi's pov:

I was awoken by an annoying high pitched voice repeating "wake up, honey~." I crack open an eye to see a pale maid looking down on me. "Janie, what are you doing here?" I coldly say as I get up. The whiny sounding voiced girl climbs onto my legs as she straddles me. She speaks, "We haven't had fun in a while, master~." I push her off my legs as I get off the bed, "I'm not into you get that through your thick skull. Or do you like me screaming Jaebum while we do it?" The girl scoffs as she pushes past me. I scowl at the clothes on the bed.

Once I've finished getting myself dressed I head down stairs and find Jimin and Jin laughing as they clean. I walk over to Jimin giving Jin a smile before dragging Jimin away. Jimin looks up at me with a way too cute expression. 'Can you quite being adorable for a second?' I quietly think to myself. "Why didn't you wake me up in the morning?" I question the adorable boy.

He replies, "I thought you didn't need me to wake you up?" I sigh as I fail miserably at being angry at him, "Yeah, well I'd prefer having to hear your voice in the morning." A small blush of flattery runs across the boy's face. It is a blush of flattery, right? He gives me a smile as he grabs my hand. His warm hand fits into my cold one exquisitely. "I'll make sure to wake you up from now on!" He says too adorably.

I chuckle at his enthusiasm. Once he finishes he takes his leave politely. His warmth leaves my hand and a cold shiver runs down my spine. I shake my head as I head off into the file office to look for the five different file meetings. "Cold and warm fit perfectly." I say to no one in particular once inside the room.