Chapter Thirty-eight: Namjin vamps

A/N: You can already tell by the title or maybe not. chapter goes to @mintgreensuga thank you for all the lovely comments  :)

3rd pov:

Jin was laying in bed enjoying the stream of light that lit the darkened room. His mind trails off to a thought he's had for a while now. Deep in thought, Jin fails to notice the man beside him wake. "Jinnie, baby, what's wrong?" Namjoon queries the thoughtful man. Surprised, Jin turns his head to look at the messy-haired male. Jin cautiously thinks about what he's going to ask, "Can you turn humans into vampires?"

To say that Namjoon is surprised would be an understatement. Due to the question, Namjoon is now sitting up in bed looking at the man laying down with wide eyes. He hesitates, "Y-yes, I can. Why do you ask?" Jin sits up in the bed facing Namjoon with serious eyes, "Turn me." he states in a monotone voice. Namjoon's face is contorted in an almost disgusted look but also questioning look. "Why? Your entire world will change into something horrendous. Jimin! You can forget about him!"

The taller male tries to come up with reasons on why Jin is making a mistake; convincing the shorter to not change himself. It's not that Namjoon doesn't want to live with Jin forever, he does want Jin to be with him, but he can't because he wants the best for Jin. He wants Jin to be able to see his parents up in paradise, he wants the male to go live in a world on no pain with his family, he just wants Jin's happiness.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life, Joonie!" Jin finally screams at the older. The back of his throat tasting of metal from how hard he screamed. Jin takes Namjoon's surprised state as a green light adding, "I only ever had Jimin. I acted as his parents because my parents failed to be there for me." Truth is the shorter male never really had parents his father was always focused on work, his mother was too busy dealing with his father. The neglect put a huge indent on the boy one he'll never forget, the pain he'll always retain in his chest.

Namjoon sighed placing a warm hand on the delicate velvety cheek of the latter. He would do anything for Jin, but he would never want to ruin Jin. "Please, don't leave me. I crave for your attention." Jin says voice wavering from the remembrance of neglect. Namjoon sighs giving a kiss to Jin's temple, "Alright. I'll turn you." once the taller male concedes he moves to the latter's neck.

Jin squeezes his eyes shut fear of feeling pain shoot throughout his body from being turned. Namjoon eyes the latter with examining eyes. After confirming that Jin wants to be turned he places gentle kisses on the male's neck. He kisses the supple skin nipping gently to soak in the sweet whimpers. After he feels he's ready he sinks his fangs into the male's neck. Pearly white teeth dig into weak skin like thorns sinking into fingertips. Instead of sucking Namjoon lets his fangs stay in the soft flesh for a couple of seconds.

Finally, the sharp fangs pull away from the flesh leaving wounds. Namjoon places the palm of his hand to his lips piercing a small hole enough to let out droplets. Jin watches intently as the man with red glowing eyes (Twenty Øne Pilots anyone??"). After piercing the hole he takes the cut up to Jin's neck where the wounds lay. He let's one drop drip into each hole. Namjoon's blood sinks its way into Jin's wound coursing throughout his body. The vampiric blood mixes in with the human slowly taking over every organ.

"Jinnie, it's going to hurt I'll hold you until you get better." Namjoon informs Jin pulling him into an embrace. Jin's body begins to heat up as his body slowly switches. His limbs stretch outwards warm flesh feeling like they're about to tear. The veins in his feet pop-out accentuating like tubes. The heat in Jin's body burns like fire he gasps for air trying to grasp at what's happening to his body. Unbearable pain surges throughout his organs. With how hot his body feels he thinks steam escapes his mouth. Jin's body begins to twitch his arms fling deep into the mattress as his back arches off of Namjoon's chest.

Toes curl as Jin feels his lungs tighten, tighter, tighter, tighter. Jin opens his mouth wide as he tries to swallow some amount of air, but it all goes in vain as he feels his lungs tighten even more a tight knot not allowing for his lungs to even take in a millimeter of air. Finally, after what felt like centuries Jin inhales a sharp breath, lungs filled to the brim. His eyes roll back as his body flops down like the dead. Namjoon kisses Jin's temple Jin groans. "How are you feeling, baby?" Namjoon questions his voice filled with worry.

Jin has a pale skin tone his body cold as his fangs protrude from his lips eyes red with a desire to feed. Namjoon chuckles, "You want some?" he lifts his bloody palm to his lips. Jin's eyes sparkle the craving for the red warm liquid intensifies. Namjoon takes some of his blood, sucking up a generous amount into his mouth. Longing eyes stare at Namjoon's lips. The craving wins Jin as he pounces on the older locking lips to get a taste of the sweet flavored blood.

Namjoon smirks into the kiss leaking the flavored blood into Jin's mouth along with slipping in his tongue. Jin swallows the blood down his craving long gone as he sucks on Namjoon's tongue nipping at the older's top lip enjoying the warmth. "You know you gotta tell Jimin, right?" Namjoon reminds Jin who gasps for air from the kiss. Jin nods quickly walking out of the room over to Jimin's.

Mouth dropped onto the floor eyes widened as he stares at the pale male with red eyes and fangs. Jimin gasps, "Jin! He turned you into a vampire! Namjin vamps." Jin chuckles at his cute friend as they sit on Jimin's soft comforter. Rather than Jimin being angry with Jin for turning into a vampire Jimin was very supportive of his friend hyping his friend up even more for the choice he made.

"Chimchim, can we cuddle? Can you wear the clothes I asked of-oh Jin, hi." Yoongi enters the room awkwardly greeting Jin. Jin leaps off the bed taking note of Yoongi wanting to spend time with his best friend, "Jimin you should become a vampire with me." Jimin perks up at the thought of being just like Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin. "No. I won't do it." Yoongi states sternly shaking his head at Jimin. The expression on the small mochi falls, but soon gets perked up again as Jin informs, "Namjoon can always turn you." Jin finally leaves the room.

"No chance! No way!" Yoongi states sternly as he gives a vindictive look to the other. Jimin scrunches his nose slightly upset at Yoongi's conviction. After a while, Jimin pouts meekly saying, "If I ask, Namjoon will do it."

"He can't do that!"