Chatper Seven: "Relationship Moments"

A/N: I don't think I ever mentioned the ages of the boys. Yoongi: 23 Namjoon: 23 Jin: 22 Jimin: 21
Jimin's pov:

A sweet comforting warmth wraps around my body as I wake up the next morning. My mind questions on whether I should get up, or continue laying until it finally becomes cold. I make up my option once I remember I'm no longer at my house. The pad of my feet make contact with the cold floor as I walk towards the bathroom to get ready. As I was preparing to remove my clothes, two young women entered the room.

Quickly, I grab my shirt and place it to my chest making it cover the front of my body as they make their way over me. Neither of them seem to be awkward of the situation. One of the women says, "These are your clothes for the day, and you will have to work with someone else since Jin has become ill." My eyes widen as I take the clothes from them, but before they could leave I ask, "Jin-hyung is ill? May I see him?" The ladies nod their heads and I thank them before they leave.

Instead of taking my time on showering I give myself a quick rinse to be able to get a chance to see Jin, and still get to work on time. As I dry myself I accidentally step on the towel. When I pull the towel up to dry my hair I fall forward and my elbow scrapes the floor. I wince as I dry my hair on the floor. When I'm done I pick myself up and head towards the clothes. I grab the thin white shirt and place it on, then I put on the black pants that lightly sticks to my skin, and black sketchers.

I hurriedly rush over to Jin's room

I hurriedly rush over to Jin's room. Upon entering I see Jin lying in the bed as he violently coughs. I run over to his side as I hold his hand. He gives me a questioning look, "You're gonna be late, what are you doing here?" I shake my head and reply, "How did you get sick? I promise when I get off of work I'm going to make you better!" He shakes his head giving me a warm smile, however before he can tell me anything else I rush over to the door giving him a quick bye.

At the moment nothing else matters to me, but getting the work I need to do done and getting to Jin's side. Jin has always been by my side, and I found this as an opportunity to be by his side. Once I'm in front of master and Namjoon I bow. "Today I need help with the garden outside. Have you ever done gardening?" Namjoon asks. I nod my head as I remember all of the times I helped my mother with her small patch of garden.

As I prepare to head off outside I feel my arm be tugged back. A cold, boney hand grips my bicep. Master, inspects my arm carefully and makes me question what he's inspecting. As I look at my arm I see blood pool out. His eyes turn a crimson red as they glow. "How did you get this?" he asks as he looks up at me. My mind trails back to when I fell and I answer, "I fell as I was getting ready this morning."

No reply, he just stays there staring. After two minutes he flicks his index finger and a band-aid and disinfecting alcohol comes to his side. He carefully take my elbow and puts disinfecting alcohol on the cut. I wince as I feel a small sting, and he puckers his lips to blow on it. I stare at his features. This was the very first time I've ever been this close to master, and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

My eyes roamed to his hair that was jet black and looked as if it was rough, his eyes that represented the color of rose red, his thin yet plump, pink lips that slowly released light air. Finally, I landed my eyes on his face, smooth, pale, and imperfections that looked perfect. My heart beat rang in my ears as I continued to stare at him. Although he was a vampire he looked like an angel. He was the representation of evil being the sheer view of beauty. Evil is not ugly, but beauty.

"All done, be careful next time, ok?" I nod my head as I swallow a ball of saliva. A deep voice rings in the room and I jump slightly, "Alright, now that you guys finished you relationship moment, shall we go, Jimin-ssi." I look down at the ground when I hear the words, 'relationship moment', and I hear master say, "Yeah, we're all done, so no need to get salty cause you don't have Jin with you." he chuckles. I stare at him a small smile appearing on my lips.

I finally head off with Namjoon-hyung, however as I work with him outside my mind trails back to the event that occurred earlier. My cheeks burn as I think about the 'relationship moment'. "So, Yoongi seems to be getting closer to you. Have you asked him to be your pupil for love?" I stop the digging I was doing and look at Namjoon. He digs a hole and places seeds without taking a glance at me. "No I haven't asked him, but I believe it's best not to since he has a bad past." Namjoon, speaks once again, "Yes that's true, but our eyes don't turn red with just any type of blood. Our eyes turn red when we smell our soulmates blood."

Pure silence takes over, and I'm left questioning what he meant. 'How could I possibly be the soulmate of someone who lost his soulmate?' I question to myself. Finally, Namjoon says I can head off inside. I bow to him before I scurry over to Jin's room. There I see him sleeping. I touch his forehead to check his temperature. He feels a little hot so I cover him up so he can sweat off the light fever. I peck his forehead and sit on the chair next to him. Before I even realize I fall asleep on the chair while holding his hand in mine.

A/N:Vote and comment your thoughts 👌