Chapter Thirty-nine: Jaebum

Jimin's pov:

"He can't do that!" Yoongi shouts startling me. I frown wanting to know a reason for why Yoongi disliked the idea of me turning into a vampire. I place my hand on his shoulder, "Yoongi, why are you so against it?" He heaves out a stuttering sigh his palms covering his face. "Jimin, Jaebum used to be human. He was turned into a vampire I watched him go through so much suffering just to be turned. I turned him because I thought I loved him." he takes a breath a shaky breath, "I wanted to protect him from any danger, but I made him sad. I made him hate me."

I sigh finally understanding why he was so defensive when it came to turning me. I scoot over to him hugging his back my chest pressed against him. "I want to be with you forever." I feel Yoongi's big warm hand placed over mine. He presses his back closer to me letting his head fall onto my shoulder. He speaks, "I can feel your heart beating really fast. I can hear it actually. " My face flames a fiery red as I dig my face into his shoulder.

"Do you really want to be a vampire?" he questions a sad tone laced in his voice. His face is forlorn as he looks at me. "I love you, Yoongi. I'm certain of it." I say unabashedly as I look him deep in the eyes. He nods his head acquiescing to my decision. I giddily jump up and down on my bed smiling brightly. Yoongi turns to me, "I'm not turning you until tomorrow. Now, can you please change?" I sigh understanding that he's still afraid and wants me to be sure as I comply heading off into the bathroom to change my clothes.

I walk out of the bathroom wearing a big jumper that hangs off my shoulder. The baby blue jumper hangs mid-thigh just barely covering up my private area. To top off the look I wear black socks that hug my calves. Yoongi turns his head over to me smiling at the sight. I look at the ground as I shuffle towards him slowly a tint of pink on my face. Once I'm on the bed he drags me to straddle his lap. My knees rest on either side of his hips I sit my butt on his thighs.

"You look cute, Chimchim," Yoongi says lifting my face with his forefinger and middle finger pushing my chin upwards. His eyes sparkle with admiration something I noticed when he looked at Jaebum a long time ago. "Can I kiss you?" he asks looking me directly in the eyes I nod my head. He leans close to me and I close my eyes as soon as I feel his lips touch mine. I relish in the way his lips feel.

He kisses me feverishly slipping his tongue into my mouth. I feel his hands drop down to my exposed thighs giving them a little squeeze. A whimper escapes my mouth as I lace my fingers in his soft locks. I nibble at his top lip covering it in saliva. He moves his hands further up my thighs as he pushes his tongue further in my mouth. He bites down on my bottom lip giving it a kitten lick before going back to kiss me again.

He squeezes my thighs some more as I let his hands rub at my thighs. I tug at his hair feeling his tongue play with mine in a small wrestle before I pull away do breathe. Instead of stopping he begins to kiss my neck. I feel his teeth graze my skin and I shiver at the feeling. A moan escapes my lips as he finds my sweet spot. I tug some more of his hair as he mouths my sweet spot. My body trembles from the sensation. He licks up my neck to my jaw then goes back down leaving butterfly kisses.

I moaned some more as his hands move to my butt squeezing the flesh gently. He moves onto the other side of my neck doing the same nipping gently. He finally pulls away, his lips red and slick with spit from nibbling on my neck. He smiles at the marks he's left on my soft flesh. I blush letting my head fall onto his chest. "You look gorgeous," he says as he scoots himself further down the bed. I cling to him like a koala enjoying his warmth. I rub my cheek against his chiseled chest enjoying the warmth. We fall asleep clinging to each other as I hear his heartbeat soft and subtle.

•••

I finally finish cleaning the house Jin gets taken away from me by Namjoon. I sigh as I place the cleaning equipment back in its rightful place. Now, I just have to be patient until Yoongi comes back. I'm a little nervous because of the pain, but I'm not scared. I press my back against the cold wood of the door as soon as I get into my room. I don't want Yoongi to be late. Maybe I'm not that patient? When it came to waiting for people I've always been a phlegmatic person, but I guess because I'll be turning into a vampire I'm a little neurotic.

I decide to let myself rest, walking over to my bed I lay down. I feel my bones sink into the mattress pressing down onto my skin. I relax on the softness of the bedspread enjoying the lemon scent it exudes. I hear the click of my doorknob making me push myself up to see who entered my room. My eyes land on an anxious Yoongi. His usual demeanor is calm, but today he's completely different. I walk over to him clasping his hands with mine. My face shows worry and he takes notice giving me a small smile.

"I'm sorry Chimchim, I'm just afraid." he says as he slips his hands out of my grasp to place them on my hips. I give him a brighter smile looking at him the eyes loving the way they shine a chocolaty brown. After a couple of seconds of staring at each other, he lets his forehead fall onto mine and he sighs. "You've had all day to contemplate your decision, are you really assured?" I nod my head a little too eager.

He purses his lips into a thin line nodding his head as he pulls us to my bed. He sits us both down facing each other. "Alright, we'll be starting now." Yoongi states firmly. He kisses at my neck carefully finding the spot that would add more pleasure than pain. I whimper as his lips gaze a certain area. He decided to play with the area for a couple of seconds. He mouths at the sweet spot making sinful whimpers escape my lips.

Then I feel the pierce of his fangs marking two small holes. He lets his fangs lay within my skin no movement of lips from him swallowing the blood or taking in the blood. He pulls out his fangs now moving his lips to his hand. He pierces one hole into his skin letting some blood ooze out a little. I watch intently waiting for my body to change. He slowly brings his bleeding hand to my neck where he left the holes and let's one drop fall into each.

When he finishes doing that he pulls me against his chest my back against him. I hold onto his arms brave enough to kiss the back of his hand. Then the transformation hits me. I feel my body aflame almost as if I'm sinking into a pit of lava. I stretch my limbs far out feeling like my bones are going to come out of each and every lock or socket. After a while of feeling incinerated, I begin to lose breath. I start to choke on my own saliva my tongue rolling back into my throat.

I gasp for air my lungs feeling tight. My throat stings from how much I'm trying to grasp at air. My arms dig deep into the mattress my back flings forward. My back is arched so much my spine feels like it'll snap in two. I try to continue to grasp for some air failing miserably as nothing really goes inside the cold air only smacking against my throat. Then my body slumps I watch as things go blurry then black due to my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I finally intake a huge gasp of air. My weak body trembles as I curl up into myself.

A scent emits from beside me I turn my head to look at blood pooling from Yoongi's palm. A deep chuckle escapes his lips and I look up at him with pleading eyes. He brings his bleeding palm to my lips and I place them on the wound. I suck up a small amount of blood. A sweet taste comes from the blood. Yoongi brings his palm to his lips sucking some up blood then he brings his lips closer to mine. I feel him drip the blood into my mouth and I automatically swallow it kissing him back.

"I knew you wouldn't take a lot of blood." Yoongi says chuckling while saying it. I smile at him sheepishly. "Thanks," I say before snuggling into him feeling tired from the intense pain I felt earlier.