Chapter Twenty: Empty 2

A/N: Alright it will get quite dark now.

Yoongi's pov:

Finally I was able to catch up to him. I gripped at Jaebum's shoulder and he turned around. His face was blank when he met eyes with mine. My breath catches in my throat as I stare into his eyes. His beautiful eyes never failed to earn my attention.

After days looking for him I finally found him and he looked even more beautiful. In this moment I was left speechless. No words could escape my mouth I was completely stuck. The only thing that I could do was stare into his eyes. Finally, like a puzzle, all the words I wanted to say came out.

"Jaebum, I have spent so long crying over you. I cried day and night and still couldn't forget you. My mind always trailed back to you every chance it got." The words leave my lips like a water fall. There was nothing I could do to stop it. "Why did you leave!? I love you! We're still soulmates! So can you come back?" I ask him as I grip onto his hands.

Jaebum continues to look at me with a blank expression. After  spending some time staring he finally spoke. Although they were words that destroyed me. "Yoongi, what don't you understand? I found someone else." I shake my head at his words. "No, we're soulmates! Jaebum, come back." I add.

He slips his hands from my hold and scoffs, "Yoongi, we aren't soulmates! We never were!" I shake my head furiously. Tears fell down my cheeks in big salty drops. I had him here with me and there would be no chance that I will let him leave. A tall male with black hair appeared next to Jaebum.

I stare as the man wraps an arm around Jaebum's waist. My eyes look back at Jaebum who gives me a sympathetic look. "Hey, I'm Hoseok, Jaebum's boyfriend." He adds as he outstretches his hand for us to shake. Jimin reaches his hand out and shakes Hoseok's hand. The male then turns to me and expects me to shake his hand, but I simply glare at Jaebum.

He sighs as he pulls out a small pocket knife. He digs the knife into his palm just enough for it to give a little cut. Dark blood pools out of his skin, but no smell leaves. I quickly grip at his hand and pull the blood closer to my nose. Once again there is no smell emitting from the cut.

"Yoongi, I lied for money, ok? I didn't care about you just the money." He sighs as he looks at the male next to him. He gives him a loving smile, "Now I met the love of my life. Money means nothing. I'm sorry, Yoongi." No longer was I going to be strong. Right then and there I let all of my tears fall down.

Jaebum pats my back before leaving with Hoseok. Jimin quickly embraces me into a tight hug. All I feel is sadness and then quickly turns to anger. I hastily grip at Jimin's wrist and drag him home. Nothing was going to stop me.

Jimin's pov:

Master grips at my wrist and I feel pain. We finally arrive home and he ignores all of the comments the maids have said. I quicken my pace trying to keep up with him. Finally we make it to his room he quickly closes the door to his room and locks it. He turns to me and pushes me on the bed.

(A/N: this is where it gets dark. AKA: Rape)

I stare at him shocked, but soon ease down once he walks to his small liquor table. He pours himself some whiskey. I look down at my hands as I hear him chug his poison down. He takes more and more not caring about the excessive amounts he has taken. I finally speak up, "You real-" he interrupts me, "strip."

I stare at him confused. After what felt like hours he finally turns to look at me. "Strip now! I'm not a patient man." He says and I can feel my heart beat rapidly. I get off the bed and place my hand on his arm, "Y-you're drunk, master. I think you should rest." Master scoffs at what I say and pushes me down on the bed once again.

I feel master's lips place themselves down onto my neck. His lips trail up my neck as I push him to stop. I hit at his chest, but it all ends in failure. Soon I feel him suck at my neck and biting at the flesh as a sick moan escapes my lips. When I realize there is no way for me to escape I start to feel tears prick at my eyes. "Stop crying it's such a turn off." Master says as he angrily rips off my shirt.

I quiet my sobs feeling my heart quicken when he turns me around. My face is pushed down into the bed as he tears my pants and underwear off of me. I lay naked on his bed as he gets off to his liquor table again. Master's cold tone echos, "Turn around and look at me, filth." I do as I'm told to prevent from angering Master any further.

He eyes my naked body up and down. Big tears fall down my cheeks as I look at Master with pleading eyes. After chugging another glass of whiskey he grips my arm and turns me around. Once again my face is stuffed into the bed. His fingers dig into the sides of my hips as he lifts my butt up. I turn my head to look at him only to see his pants down. Using all of my strength I cry out, "Master, please don't do this! This isn't you!" It all goes vain, because I feel an aching pain go inside my butt.

I feel his member shove inside my hole deeper. Even more tears fall down my cheeks as he begins to move his hips. He pulls out of my hole only to roughly shove inside again. "M-Master, please!" I sob loudly as I feel myself being torn apart. What was once pain soon turned to pleasure. I moaned out sickly as his hard, long member rubbed back and forth against my walls.

His hands grip tighter on my hips as he roughly pounds into my hole. The more he thrusts into me the louder I moan and the louder the bed squeaks. "Ahh! Please stop!" I moan out more in pain. His grunts is all I get as a response as he thrusts even harder into me. My body trembles as the pain continues to go on.

Master's thrusts soon become sloppy. I moan like a disgusting slut as he pounds himself into me. I come first and after I feel myself give way. Master, however, continues to pound into my lifeless body some more. Finally, Master comes into my hole and releases me as I fall down onto his bed.

I bawl into the pillow that my hands could grip onto first. I curl myself into a ball as I feel my bottom sting in pain. "Take a shower before leaving the room. Stop crying will you!" Master yells as he grabs himself, yet another drink. I quickly take my shower and rush out of the room then head directly into my room. I lock my door as I sob out my pain that is both mentally and physically.

I sob as I grip at my pillow to find a sense of comfort. I love Master and even though he used me like a wet napkin I still couldn't hate him. More tears stream down my face as I cried even harder. "Master, took my first time. However, it was completely painful and disgusting." I sob even harder now as I think back to the time of me moaning as Master pounded unloving into me.

A/N: Ok, that was sad and I'm sorry, but the angst hashtag was there. This was a long chapter I hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment.