Chapter Thirty-two: Confirmation

Jimin's pov:

Today was the beginning of me teaching master how to fall in love with me. I'm glad that he's decided to get over that cruel man who destroyed him in ways he'll never know, because he's been with someone else. I finally decide to pull myself out of masters bed, but I'm tugged back down by a strong arm. I look down only to see master clinging to me like a koala. I smile feeling my heart beat fast as he tights his grip around my waist.

"Master, you need to wake up. I have to get out of bed." I say as I gently nudge his arm to wake him up. A hum is all I receive from the slumbering pale boy. I chuckle lightly as he only tightens his grip around me some more. "Five more minutes." Master says his voice sounding groggy, yet beautiful as he nuzzles his face into crook of my neck. I chuckle some more before saying, "You're cute in the morning. Lessons haven't started, but you're already doing great."

After I say that master pulls his head away questioning, "When do lessons start?" I look at his face scrunched up as his eyes are half lidded and smile at him replying, "They start when I finish cleaning the mansion." After getting an answer master nods his head and then goes back to nuzzling my neck. I giggle at his cute antics as I pull away to prevent him from nuzzling me any further, "I still have to get out of bed." He groans as he lifts his arm up and gives me access to get out of bed.

I climb out of bed walking over to the door and leaving. I walk to my room in order to get dressed. I first take a warm shower then proceed to dress myself in comfortable clothes. A knock resounds in my room. I walk over to the door only to find a young looking maid standing in front of me. In her hands are neatly folded clothes. "Master Yoongi would like for you to wear this at a certain time in the day." She hands me the clothes and proceeds down the stairs.

I close my door and walk over to my bed to be able to change out of my clothes. As I reach out for the shirt I'm surprised to see only a shirt, but no pants. As I pull open the shirt I see a slip of note fall out of the sweater. I inspect it for a while then grab it into my hands. When I open it up I see writing.

'When you finish with your chores please wear this once in my room. Don't worry I assure you I won't hurt you in any way.'

I nod my head answering the letter 'yes' then leave my room after I've neatly folded the sweater again. When I'm down stair I see Jin already cleaning one of the table of the business room with the projector. I greet him happily as I take a hold of my supplies and ready myself for the dusting of the furniture. Once we finish cleaning the business room and chatting a little here and there we proceed to the kitchen

"Ugh, Jiminnie, Joonie's gonna be in a meeting all day long. I'm gonna be lonely." I chuckle at my best friends antics then give him my best pout. I say while still holding my pout, "So I don't mean anything to you anymore?" Jimin quickly rushes to me and gives me a tight embrace apologizing. I giggle assuring him that he has nothing to worry about. We proceed to talk with me teasing Jin here and there about Namjoon and continue the rest of our chores.

A tired Jin walks in front of me with his shoulders slouching forward. I pat my best friend on the back saying good night before heading off to my room. I change my clothes into the ones master gave me, but not before taking a nice refreshing shower. For a moment I sit and question why master wants me in these clothes, but later pull myself out of my thoughts and proceed to his room. I first look around to see if the coast is clear. Not a single soul in sight.

Tip toeing my way to masters room I carefully open and close the door. Once inside I look around for master, but no luck. "Where is he?" I question as I take my seat on his bed. I'm clothed in a red sweater that hovers just above mid thigh while in my boxers topping the out fit off with red knee high socks and a black lace choker.

 I'm clothed in a red sweater that hovers just above mid thigh while in my boxers topping the out fit off with red knee high socks and a black lace choker

(Kinda What Jimin is wearing only red)

As I wait for master to come to his room I swing my legs absentmindedly. I check the time to see how late it is and it's been thirty minutes since I've been waiting in masters room. My mind begins to wonder if master set this up to make fun of me. Or maybe he is going to hurt me, but it won't be him it'll be other men? My head beat races quickly with the horrid thoughts that cross my mind.

Suddenly masters door swings open and I see a tired pale man in front of me. He walks over to me and places his right arm around my torso dragging me up the bed. His tug makes the sweater raise a little higher revealing my blue skin tight boxers. I blush as I try to tug the sweater down in order to not reveal anything. Master chuckles beside me, "You even wore the under wear, cute. Sorry I was late I got caught up in that stupid meeting. Glad you waited." He smiles as he nuzzles into the crook of my neck.

I blush when I notice he's called me cute making my heart flutter as butterflies twist and turn in my belly. "Umm...Is this you trying to make yourself fall in love with me?" I query master, but he only nuzzles into my neck further. He later rest his head on my chest as I curl my legs and let them twist to the side. Master hugs me tightly. "Are you tired? Or hungry?" I ask master as he nods. "But I'm too lazy to get a drink." He replies.

I begin to giggle as masters cold fingers run up my thigh and touch the socks. He turns his head now laying his chin on my chest looking into my eyes. I stop giggling watching his face which has an unreadable expression. "Did lessons start? Are you using some sort of potion?" He questions me, but all I do is tilt my head in confusion. He yawns as he says, "Don't let anyone hear your giggle also you tilting your head is cute." I blush once again at the words he speaks and worry he'll hear my heart beating.

"Can I touch your thighs?" He questions staring deeply into my eyes. I blush for the nth time today as I nod my head giving him permission to touch my legs. Master returns his attention back to my thighs letting his hand caress them with care. His hand lingers on my upper thigh for a bit then gives it a small squeeze. I bite my lip to refrain from squealing at the action. Then he proceeds to roam his hand further up my thigh slipping a finger into the leg hole of my boxers. Only his index finger is inside the leg hole of my boxers and the rest of his fingers circle my thigh. He squeezes a little once again.

After finishing touching my thigh he looks at me with a smile.

"Thanks. I just need confirmation." He stares at me as I nod my head, "Can hug you? Hold your hand? Caress you when we're doing the lessons?" I nod my head giving him permission to do all of the things he asked. Master then adds, "You can do what you wish to me, no need to ask I give my my permission." I blush once again for the millionth time today as I nod my head. He gives me one more of his gummy smiles, his oh so sweet smile, before pulling himself up the bed and spooning me as we get ready to fall asleep.