Chapter Twenty-two: Pretty Lips

(WARNING: Triggering content ahead! You have been warned. This is not suitable for the weak nor people who are close minded)

Jimin's pov:

My face is pressed down against the bed. My limbs fall down onto the bed; I'm motionless. Master grips at my waist digging his finger nails into my white soft skin. He pounds into my lifeless body. I feel nothing in the current situation.

I feel no pleasure nor disgust. I'm empty as my body flings forward with each push master does. I hear as master grunts and feel his movements become sloppy. He's close I can tell as soon as the thought comes into mind master explodes. I'm a waste bin that has finally be filled.

When master finished he pulls out of me then gets up to get dressed. "You can stay here until you've recovered. When you've recovered leave." He says as he throws on his shirt. Once master is out I let all of my tears fall. I grip tightly at my legs as I pull them close. As I have my legs to my chest I feel my bottom leak.

I grab a tissue on the side of the nightstand and wipe at my bottom. When I close the paper thinking it was masters remains I stare shocked as I see its blood. I choke back a sob dropping my head onto the bed. I continuously wipe at my bottom. After waisting half the contents of the tissue box I decide to shower.

I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the water. I sit down on the tub as water falls all over my body. Red washes away from my bottom as it swirls away down into the drain. I don't take long in the shower. Quickly I get out and put my old clothes back onto my body.

Instead of leaving the room I patiently wait for master. Hours and hours pass before I'm finally able to hear masters voice. His footsteps resound much closer to the door. A scowl appears on his face once he notices me. "I thought I told you to leave when you were done." Master says cruelly.

"Master, I'm sorry for not following orders, but I bled." I say as I stare down onto my feet. I look up at him as he stares with a shocked expression. "We're going to the doctor." He adds as he then pulls me along with him. Luckily Jin and Namjoon aren't there so I won't have to be questioned. We get in his car and he speeds off to the hospital.

•••

We walk down the small hallway towards the receptionists desk. The lady wears a tight bun and pink scrubs. Her eyes had light pink and her lips were tinted a bright red, "Hi! How can I help you!?" She said in a cheery voice. Yoongi pulls my arm as I'm faced in front of the girl. "Tell her!" Yoongi says demanding. I stutter, "Um, I'm b-bleeding from my b-butt."

The girl doesn't even flinch at the words I spoke. She asks, "You have anal bleeding? Did you poop fine recently?" I nod my head to her question. Once again she questions, "What about intercourse?" I look at Yoongi, but he's too busy looking at his phone. "I-I have had um..." I trial off as she nods her head. She hands me a slip for me to fill out.

I lightly tug at Yoongi's sleeve and he gives me a glare. We quietly take our seats and I fill out the form. Once I'm finished I hand the form back to the nurse and wait. After a couple of minutes my name is called I walk over to the doctors office. I looked back only to be met with Yoongi's attention on his phone.

As I enter the doctors office I'm greeted with a familiar face. It was the Taehyung guy who master tried to give advice. As soon as he meets my eyes he gives me a big grin. "It's you! The one who's master gave me advice. Although I must say your advice was much better." He chuckles scratching the back of his neck.

Finally after realizing he says, "oh sorry! Sit, sit! What happens to be the problem?" For an odd reason I felt like I could trust him. "I'm having anal bleeding because of intercourse." He nods as he asks, "Well is it rough? I could still check for you?" I nod my head to his first question. After a while he puts on a glove and tells me to pull my pants down.

I pull down my pants and boxers and lean forward. I can feel his cold hands place themselves on my cheeks. He spreads them gently and I can feel his eyes scan around. After inspecting my butt he then allows me to fix myself. "Well I would suggest you no longer have any inter course for a couple of days." Taehyung says as he leads me out of the office.

I bow thanking him and he returns the smile. Once I'm done Yoongi stands up and drags me out of the office once he finishes paying. On the way back he asks, "What'd he say?" I clear my throat as I look out the window, "He said I shouldn't do it for a while until I heal." I can hear Yoongi scoff, "Whatever, you're still going to give me my pleasure."

I turn to Yoongi with watery eyes, "Why have you become like this? You used to be so sweet." He laughs as he keeps his eyes on the road. "I used to be in love. I don't love anyone anymore." he says angrily. At a stop light he turns to me. He grips my chin and rubs his thumb over my bottom lip. He adds, "You better get your lips pretty for me, baby."