Chapter Three: Clingy Meetings

Yoongi's pov:

A ray of golden light peered into my dark room. I groan in annoyance, then turn to avoid the light. Closing my eyes I try to drift off into sleep, yet a knock resounds in the room forcing me to get up. From the doorway a maid is standing there. She looks young, around the age of twenty, her hair is at her shoulders in tight curls. She had a pink tint to her lips. "Do you need something?" I question coldly. Quickly she looks up at me, "Master, Namjoon is calling for you." I nod.

Closing the door I lay in bed for five more minutes before getting cleaned up. Today was a major day for us so I had to dress a little fancy than usual. So I pull out my best clothes and set them on my bed.

If I want something I must try hard to get it, however the older I got the less I had to try

If I want something I must try hard to get it, however the older I got the less I had to try. It's true money does buy everything. I walk out the door as I watch the maids turn their heads to get a glimpse of me. Of course like always I give all of them a simple smile and continue to walk. "I don't give a sh*t! Give me what I'm asking for and you won't get hurt!" I hear the yelling of Namjoon from the other side of the door.

Opening the door to reveal my self I speak, "Yelling so early in the morning?" Noticing me he hangs up and smiles at me. I take a small amount of his cloth as I inspect it. "You like? I felt I needed to dress better. And I can see you did too, you look good!" Smiling back I say, "Yeah, suit looks nice on you. But are you sure it's just for the meeting?" He rolls his eyes at me while a blush is displayed on his cheeks. "Yup,"

After an hour of waiting the door bell rings

After an hour of waiting the door bell rings. We look at each other before releasing our big breaths. Right there in the door way are two tall men. Both wear the color white for their suits. One is an inch or two taller than the other. Both are muscular as well.
"Greetings boys!" One of the men say. We hold our hands out and shake them. Behind them stand two younger looking males. They are wearing nothing but thongs and a strip of cloth wrapped around their necks.

One of them cackles disgustingly, "Well it seems you've seen our slaves. They are quite intriguing, aren't they?" My face pulls into a scowl. Namjoon kindly walks them over to the living room, but not before whispering something to one of the maids. After he finished she quickly walked away upstairs.

"Well, we're here to talk business, not slaves. Alright I would like to take over your company for eighty percent. And you will get products from ours to make your company even greater." He grins the shorter man scoffs, "Now why would we give you that much percent of our company? What if you only get twenty percent?"

Now, it's my turn to talk, "Our products are much more expensive, plus have improved many others business. Why would we give you our products for only twenty percent of your company?" The taller male stands up to speak, "Right at the moment our company isn't earning much, if anything it is only earning two million compared to yours which earns eighty million a month. If we are to give you eighty percent of our company we'd only earn two million."

Namjoon stands closer to the man with a proud grin, "Not quite if you check the stats, that is giving us eighty percent, will leave you all with six million! Which is a big improvement. So either take it or leave?" The two men talk amongst themselves. Me and Namjoon stand patiently, proud with our bargain. "Master, is there anything you need?" A quiet voice speaks next to Namjoon. It was Jin wearing a tight, white shirt with sleeves the hugged his arms up to his elbows. And tight pants that cling to his bum.

From next to Jin is Jimin as he looks down at his hands. He is wearing a tight shirt that's black and the sleeves hung up to his upper arm. His pants to, were tight against him. Finally the two men finish talking, but give eyes to our slaves. "So have you finished?" They turn their gaze at me, "We agree to give you eighty percent!" Namjoon and I smile as we shake hands with the men. The taller man stares closely at Jin, so I tug at Namjoon's sleeve. He looks at the man who roams his eyes up and down Jin.

Namjoon pulls Jin close to him who is cluelessly pushes up against Namjoon. Jimin squeaks as I notice the shorter man groping his butt. I fling his hand away with the flick of my finger. Then drag Jimin close to me. One finger is all I use which allows me to move things. I place him on my lap. "Did he touch you anywhere else?" I question. He shakes his head. As we talk with the men about business plans Jimin squirms on my lap. I bite onto my lower lip as I place my hands on his hips. I lean close to his ear, "Stop squirming or you'll have to help me later." He gasps but nods his head and remains still the rest of the time.

Finally the men leave and Namjoon still clings to Jin as if his life depends on it. I get up to stare at Jimin, "I'm sorry, master if I disturbed you while you were talking. Is there anything you'd like?" I shake my head, "Are you alright? Did he touch you anywhere else? Don't ever let anyone touch you except for me, Namjoon, and Jin, alright?" He looks at me as he nods his head then I send him up to his room.

Since when did I become so clingy?