Chapter Twenty-six: Bloody Sheets and Bad Memories

Jimin's pov:

I stare upon Master's door my whole body shakes in fear knowing well what is behind the door. My heart thumps in my chest as cold beads of sweat form on my forehead. I inhale a sharp breath in hopes of it calming down my fast beating heart, but there's no luck it only speeds up faster. I can feel my breath hitch in my throat as the door opens terror strikes me stronger and my heart accelerates at an alarming rate. Right before my eyes stands the man who I love and fear the most.

His eyes are darkened with lust not sparkle no light not even a sign of a man who knows happiness. His pale skin looks smooth, plush, and soft almost touchable. With a trembling hand I reach towards his face warm tears fill the brim of my eyes. Sadly, I don't get too far since he grips at my wrist and pulls me into his room. Once I'm inside he flings me to the bed as he walks to his small liquor tray filling himself a glass of whiskey. I pull off my shirt and toss it to the side already used to what is expected of me. I'm now only left in my boxers laying flat on the bed patiently waiting for the pain and disgust I've felt before. No one can help me and I'm fine with it, because in the end I'm still deeply in love with this man.

I watch as he intoxicates himself in order to get ready to have sex with me. My heart chips at the thought of him having to intoxicate himself in order to feel even a slight attraction to me. Unfortunately, I have to hold back my tears to prevent him from getting angrier and damaging me even more. He stares at me with the poisonous substance in his hand another glass filled to the brim. He looks at me up and down with disgust before downing the whole glass of whiskey.

Now with strong liquor coursing through his veins and his mind disoriented he finally inches closer to me. At first he touches my body his cold fingers running down from my chest to my stomach. I shiver as he leans down and kisses my neck. His lips are colder than usual and wet from the whiskey he had downed from a while ago. His teeth graze my neck making me sensitive by the second. He reaches up to below my earlobe and sucks on the sensitive flesh. Like always I let out a submissive sickening moan. There's nothing sweet to what he's doing it's all so disgusting and unloving.

He continues to kiss my neck leaving dark marks that sadly don't mark me as his lover, but as his slut he can throw away at any second he wishes. I hear his belt buckle shuffle and his pants zipper. It's the same as always I'm completely vulnerable and nude while he on the other hand, is clothed from head to toe only pulling out his member from his underwear. My boxers are being harshly pulled off the cold air striking my member harshly. Once again he's flipping me around and lifting me up by my hips. My face deeply buried into a pillow as he roughly shoves his member inside of my hole. I grip the bed sheets into tight balls as I watch my knuckles turn a pale white from the tight grip.

He thrusts into me making my body fling forwards with the force and my teeth chew down on the pillow. Large blobs of slobber escapes my mouth dripping in groups onto the pillow. I grip the sheets tighter as his member abuses my bruised hole. Strangely his hand moves its self from the tight grip on my hips to my lower back. He pushes down on my lower back as I feel his member leave my hole, but as quickly as he pulls out he rams back inside with strong force. The bed creaks loudly with the force he puts in every thrust and like always I feel like I'm about to be torn into two. my body can't handle this much abuse and it shows. Subconsciously, I start to cry from the burning pain and scream with the other thrust he presents me.

"For fucks sake will you shut your mouth with that crying!" Yoongi shouts from behind me. Instead of finishing he pulls out of me and shoves me to the side saying, "Get off the bed, now! Don't you dare leave until I tell you!" I follow his orders and stand beside his small tray of liquor. He gets off the bed and goes out of the door only to come back with a maid. He pushes her down on the bed and pulls her dress off. She's left naked and he once again does the same he did with me, but without me. He thrusts into her watching her facial expressions as he finishes his anger out on her. I can't stop watching no matter how much I want to and I begin to cry as I continue to watch him have sex with her.

With one last thrust they both come and she leaves the bedroom. I drop down to the floor as my bottom stings with the contact. I can't help but sob out my pain as loudly as I can. I feel a grip at my hair as I'm forced to stand up. "Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi shouts again as he has a fistful of my hair in his hand. "Stop! Please!" I scream at him, but that only makes him angrier. He slaps my face and throws me onto the bed. "Stop it! This isn't you! Please don't hurt me." I say the last line much weaker knowing all I'm doing is angering him.

A past memory enters my mind the memory is of my father.

He stands beside my bed his face is blood red from the anger he's been holding in for the past hour. Its been four months since mom's been sold to a vampire prince and my father has been broken since. In his hand is a glass of whiskey almost falling out of the glass from his stumbling body. He chugs the whiskey down and throws the glass on the ground. He lifts up a glass piece and places it near my face. "Dad! Stop it! This isn't you!" I cried as I shook his shoulders, but it all fell in vain because he carved a gash across my face. I hold onto my face, but he still slaps me and leaves as I lay on the bed covered in blood. My body weak and famine from the lack of meals. The shiny transparent piece of object lay on the floor with splatter of my blood on it makes me sick and I barf whatever processed bit of food I had in my stomach.

I look at Yoongi with tear filled eyes as he looks at me with anger filled eyes and not a single care for the pain I show him. He slaps me and I drop on the bed as he leaves the bedroom to his restroom. I sit myself up just barely noticing the bloody sheets that remind me of bad memories. I laugh at how much my life had depleted and lift myself off the bed sheets tossing them onto the floor and curling up into a ball. Master comes out again and lays down on the bed wrapping an arm around me and falls asleep. Once he falls asleep I pull away from his embrace and face him still curled into a small ball. I caress his face which seems to be carefree and happy different from what he shows me now. I shove my face into the pillow as I sob loudly into the silky cotton filled object trying to rid my sadness.

A/N: Hello I'm sorry for the language and violence, but there will be some more of it but I assure you you will get what you desire. Please vote and comment. ✌️