Chapter Twenty-four: Drunk Pain

A/N: WARNING: rape content ahead do not read if you are close minded and are weak to such content.

Yoongi's pov:

I stumble down the sidewalk. My vision is blurred over from the immense amount of alcohol running through my blood. The night sounds don't scare me. At the moment all my mind thinks about is what Namjoon had said earlier. I stumble some more as I slowly make my way to the mansion.

Even in my drunk state I still can find my way to the
mansion. A cat screeches as it fight with another. I continue to stumble some more until finally I see the bright lights of the mansion. I rush myself over to the huge hotel like house as I feel my member throb. "A mouth won't do this time." I whisper to myself as I get angrier by the second.

Rows of maids bow down as they greet me. One of the maids asks, "Master are you alright?" I simply nod my head at her question. I quicken my pace toward the stairs. My feet move crazily and I almost trip as I misstep getting my foot stuck on the stair.

Finally I make it to Jimin's door. I open the wooden barrier and notice him rubbing his eyes. He looks at me with fearful eyes. 'Yes, have fear when you see me.' I think to myself as I smile. I quickly rush over to him, but not before locking the door.

I kick off my shoes as I crawl onto his bed. His voice echos, "Master, did you drink again?" Instead of answering him I push him back down on the bed. Pinning his hands above his head he looks at me with teary eyes. "Don't cry. It's a turn off." I command him and he nods his head closing his eyes. I place my lips on his. His lips are soft against mine and I begin to move my lips. I open his mouth with mine. My tongue runs across his lower lip before entering his wet cavern.

I play with his mouth as my hands snake their way under his shirt. He moans out a sick little sound. I smirk into the kiss feeling himself crumble under my touch. I suck his lip into my my mouth and place my teeth onto his lip. I bite at the soft skin pulling his lip back only to let it slap right back onto his mouth.

Jimin's pov:

I feel him tug at my lip as he pulls it away only to release it and let it slap right back. I release a moan as he sucks at my bottom lip. He sucks at my lips roughly as our tongues play. "Nngh ~ s-stop, please." I say as he finally pulls away. He snickers as his knee touches my hard on. Once again I moan out sickly. "Seems like you're enjoying it." Master says before moving to my neck. I feel him nibble at the soft tanned yet pale skin on my neck. His tongue gently licks its way across my jaw.

He bites down on the skin and begins sucking. I moan out like a mess as he continues to kiss at my neck. I feel him nibble at my neck some more. His mouth roams around my neck kissing every inch of it leaving bite marks. After a while I feel his knee brush against my member again.

As he kisses my neck his cold hands run up and down my sides. Finally he removes my shirt along with my pants. He spreads my legs open and smacks my hands away when I try to cover myself up. Instead of removing his clothes he simply pulls his pants and boxers down just enough to release his big hard on. I watch as master aligns his member with my hole. I get no heads up as he pushes himself into me. I grip at the bed sheets tightly my knuckles turning white.

He pulls out of my hole and slams right back into my hole again. I moan as I hear him groan and once again he pounds into me. He grips at my thighs as I wrap my legs around him tighter. "Disgusting slut." he says as I feel myself being turned around. He lifts my butt up into the air and he enters me once again. I feel myself fling forward as his member shoots into me. I feel him fill me up, but it makes me feel disgusting.

I moan some more feeling sick to my stomach knowing how much I moan with every thrust. The bed squeaks as I continue being pounded into by Master and I continue to moan sickly. Once again Master's nails dig into my skin. "I'm close! Moan more for me!" I moan as my hands grip at the bed sheets again. He finally releases and he grunts out, "Jaebum!" He finally pulls out of me. Once again like always I lie on the bed broken and feeling used and disgusting. He was drunk and I'm left in pain.

A/N: Ok sorry but its gonna stay dark a little longer. I promise it will get better. Luv you all <3 also happy Fourth of July my lovelies!