EXCUSE ME?!?!

Top left - M/n Akuma

Top right - Arata Akuma

Bottom left - Hio Akuma

Bottom right - Y/n Akuma

~
"Y/n!! Y/n! Wake up! It's time to eat!"

You groaned lightly and slowly opened your eyes, seeing wood above your head. Your brows furrowed in confusion as you turned your head to the side.

"Huh?!" You shot up and looked around your bedroom.

"What the..." You muttered.

"Y/n! Come on!"

Your head turned towards your doorway and your eyes widened. You rushed out of bed and ran down the hall, the stairs, and stopped at the kitchen. There, a woman with long red hair and cherry eyes turned to look at you with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, Y/n." She greeted softly. You then looked over at the table and saw a man and another girl there.

"Wait... what?" You said, beyond confused. Hio tilted her head and looked at you in slight worry.

"Is something wrong, Y/n?" She asked, concerned. You said nothing and ran over to the front door and slammed it open. Looking out you saw you were back in the old compound. It was renovated, but you didn't see nor sense anything there.

"What the hell..." You muttered.

"Y/n?" Your mom asked, placing a hand on your shoulder worriedly. You jumped and spun around.

"Are you okay? You're acting really weird." She said, crouching down to your level.

"Mom? What's going on? Why are you and dad alive?" You asked, truly curious and slightly frightened. A look of shock flashed acrossed her face.

"What do you mean by that? Did you expect us to die or something?" M/n shot back, slightly hurt.

"Well, no! But you and dad... and Hio... where's Naruto and Sasuke?" You changed the subject. M/n tilted her head.

"You mean Lord Seventh?"

"Lord Seventh?!?"

M/n stared at you in surprise from your sudden outburst.

"Of course. Naruto is the Seventh Hokage."

"What about Sasuke?"

M/n's eyes narrowed slightly.

"How do you know who Sasuke is?" She asked, suspicion in her voice.

"I grew up with him! I know him like the back of my hand!" You exclaimed back. M/n let out a nervous chuckle.

"That's... impossible sweetie. Sasuke and Naruto are in their thirties and you're only twelve-"

"I'M WHAT?!"

You ran past M/n and zipped into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. A baby faced Y/n was staring back at you.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~
You had passed out in the bathroom from shock and were now lying on the couch with your sister, mother, and father above you with worry etched onto their faces.

"What... happened?" You asked softly.

"You saw yourself in the mirror and passed out." Hio replied with a sheepish smile.

You're just that ugly.

"We need to make sure you're feeling well. You start the academy tomorrow." Arata said softly, brushing some hair out of your face.

"I'M DOING THE ACADEMY AGAIN!!?!" You shot up immediately and stared at him with wide eyes. Arata looked around nervously.

"Again? When did you ever do it?"

"WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!!!"

"Y/n, sweetie, I'm sure you're just hungry. I made food for you." M/n gently touched your shoulder.

"I'M NOT HUNGRY!! Okay, I am, but I SWEAR I AM NOT TWELVE YEARS OLD!! I PARTICIPATED IN THE FOURTH GREAT NINJA WAR!!"

M/n and Arata burst out laughing.

"Impossible! You weren't even born!" M/n exclaimed.

"No I'm serious!!! I fought Madara Uchiha and the previous Kage since they were reanimated using the Seconds Jutsu!!"

M/n and Arata immediately stopped laughing. The two glanced at each other.

"Um... I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for all of this, but right now... eat up and see if you're feeling better." M/n said softly, jerking her head softly to make Arata follow her. The two got up and left the room. Hio walked over to your side and knelt by the side of the couch.

"Y/n... how do you know all of that?" She asked gently as not to sound scolding.

"I told you I participated in it! I grew up with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura!" You replied, spinning around to face her fully. Hio's face softened as she looked at you in sympathy.

"Y/n... whatever you're on about... needs to stop. You're worrying mom and dad." She scolded, brushing some hair away from your face. You looked down towards the ground and pouted slightly.

"But I'm telling the truth..." You said quietly. Hio sighed and lightly kissed your head.

"Whatever the case you should go and eat. I'll talk with them." Hio suggested, standing up and walking out of the room. You groaned and flopped back onto the couch.

'Cer? Azula? Loki? You there?'

Yeah we are.

What the hell happened? The last thing I remember was that Y/n was getting married to (character).

This is weird. Time has gone on, but Hime's gone back to being a child.

Whatever the case we should be careful with what we say. It could be like the type of time traveling that if you say or do something specific it could mess up the future.

'But this is the future... my question is how is mom, dad, and Hio here? Mom and dad died and I killed Hio. Not to mention if they're here where's the rest of the clan?'

I don't know. I don't even know how all of this is even possible.

Y/n, you still have your Onmyogan, right?

'I should.'

Good.

What do we do? If we convince people Hime is from the past then that could cause a rip in time.

Does anyone even remember Y/n from their past?

Hio seems to be the same age as Naruto and them. So maybe she took your place in time.

'But how is this all possible?'

To be honest I don't even think Kaguya was able to do this. She was capable of a lot of things, but not to this degree.

For now just go with the flow. We can't have people becoming wary or suspicious of us. Not to mention Arata and M/n already think you're coo coo.

'Well no shit I wonder fucking why... their twelve year old wakes up and asks why they're alive and not dead, obviously they'll think that.'

Then I guess you have another chance of being a kid.

'But I'm not suppose to be! I'm suppose to be a mature adult!'

Pffft... yeah... 'mature'.

'Shut up!!!'

New idea! Question is: How is this all happening? Who's behind all of this?

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}