One.

Keilani Pov

"Hey stoooop" Keilani yelled at the 6 year old boy who was poking her. "You won't make me haha haha." He taunted back. "Ughh your so annoying I HATE YOU JEREMIAH." "What no I'm sorry... Please don't hate me."

Present Day

Keilani: "I could never hate you best friend." 17 year old Keilani Monroe said to her 18 year old best friend Jeremiah Greene.

They have been best Friends since 6 years old in Mrs. Browns class when Jeremiah was poking her with a block.

Jeremiah: "I love you Keilani its crazy that we have been friends for 11 years in counting. "

Keilani: "Jeremiah what you thinking bout. Your doing that weird thinky face thingy." She giggled. He snapped out his daze and said.

Jeremiah: "Oh nothing I'm straight." She looked at him unsure but shrugged if off. She had an idea and decided to tell him.

Kei: "Yo Jay I have the illest idea."

J: "Wuss good."

Kei: "We should start a YouTube Channel called Jay Kei Squuaaad. That shit would be lit."

Jay: "You mean like prank each other do vlogs and shit and challenges."

Kei: "Yeah bro don't that sound smooth."

Jay: "I mean I guess so. Ight word camera shopping tmr ?" She nodded ha head yes. "Ight sexy I'm boutta be out I gotta go eat and do my hw."

Kei: "Why don't you sleep over."

Jay: "Are you dumb ? Why tf would I set myself up fa dat type of failure. Ya pops don't like me. And neither does your brother and I ain't gonna do dat ta myself." He said chuckling holding his stomach.

Kei: "You right, so Imma see you tomorrow at my ball game. 12:00 is when Varsity starts so be in the bleachers by 11 to help me warm up." He nodded his head and hugged her then grabbed his jacket phone and charger and was out.

(A/N: SOOOOO HOW YOU FEELIN LEMME KNOW COMMENT VOTE)