Thirty

Pov Cont.

I went back to the section me and da guys was at. Since we weren't looking for Vinnie no more I saw them all back in the section. "Ya brother dirty." I said to Vonte as I sat down. "Man you was watching him, gay ass mf." Shay said. "I can't watch my mans clap some cheeks !?!" I said opening my arms. "Not if you ain't clappin too nigga !!" Vonte said. "Even then you shouldn't be watching." Shay added as we busted out laughing at each other.

Then Vinnie came back. "UH OH... The Dumpster Diver is back. Don't touch me nigga." I said moving away from him. "Ha ha eat my ass, pervert ass bitch." Vinnie said punching my arm as he pulled his girl onto his lap. Honestly his girlfriend is like a mindless sex toy. She has no opinions of her own, she just follows Vinnie around and agrees with everything he says. Not to forget she's a horn ball. It don't matter where they are, her tongue will be down Vinnie throat at all times if he wants that.

He's never formally introduced us though. Maybe he likes them easy and submissive. Girls who won't put up a fight. Ta some niggas submission is hot, but see I get my kinks from the shorties with attitude. Like if I take ya phone don't beg for it back, beat my ass till you get it. Or if I text you and say get dressed, don't 'okay' me, be like 'and who tf wants to go out with ya ugly ass.' Like yeeess mamas, bring ya mean ass ova here 😍. Lemme fuck that attitude out you. That's why I love my Kei. She don't take no shit from nobody.

"Aye y'all, this right here is my girlfriend Crystal. I never introduced y'all to her officially." Vinnie spoke. "Wussup." "Wuss good." "Hi Crystal." We all said. She smiled small as she looked down. "Say hi baby." Vinnie said passive aggressively in her ear, nudging her a bit. She looked a little shook. Like she didn't wanna be in trouble. "H-Hi !" She cleared her throat then looked back down. I wonder if Vinnie is hurting this girl. "Why don't you go get us some drinks bae ?" He said nudging her.

She stood up and pulled her dress down some. "What do you guys want ?" she spoke softly. "Get me some Henny." Vinnie said. "What y'all want ?" He said asking us. "I'm straight." I said. "Same." Shay and Von said. "Y'all sure cuz she doesn't mind, she get can get them." I looked at her as she never broke eye contact with the ground. "She ain't our dog Vinnie, neither is she yours. We said we good." I spoke up. "Keep ya head up ma. Can't see where you goin looking down." I said turning away from her and sipping my drink. She cleared her throat then walked off to get Vinnie's drink.

I chuckled at the thought of having to fight this fool if he mistreating his girl. "Yooo ! Shay ! Wuss good bro." Some kid walked into our section with his hand out ready to dap Shay up. "Oh shiiiitt Kev ! What's good witchuuu !" Shay exclaimed while standing up dapping the kid. Me, Vinnie, and Vonte looked at each other, then at this Kev character and sipped our drinks. "Wuss good bro how you livin' ?" He asked Shay. "Shit bro just chillin. You know me. When did you get back in town." "A few days ago." he said. "Oh word that's wussup."

I took a loud slurp of my drink. "Oh shit my fault y'all. Dis my old boy from my old hood Kevin. Kevin this the bro's." He said. I forgot Shay didn't always go to our high school. "Over here we got Vonte." "Yo !" Vonte saluted. "Wuss good." Kevin responded. "Right here we got his twin brother Vinnie." "Yessir." Vinnie said. "Wussup yo." Kevin said. "And lastly we got my brother Jeremiah." "Wussup J." Kevin said. I looked at him. "Jeremiah." I corrected him looking away. It was silent from there.

"He's a tough cookie." Shay said. "My other potna Dre around here somewhere. You can meet him later." "No doubt." Kevin said. "So bro sit down, tell me wussup. Why you back." Shay questioned. Even though I wasn't looking in they direction I was listening. "Ah man well my pops got deployed again so he's over seas right now. My mom decided instead of taking me and relocating with him, she will go with him and I'll move back out here with my brother to finish school." Kevin explained.