Fourteen.

Keilani

I was so mad right now I ain't even know what to do with myself. I'm walking around punching shit omg. I heard foot steps moving fast behind me and I turned around to see Gabby and Nyema. "Where dat bitch at I got my razor, I'm finna cut her ass." Gabby crazy ass said. "On bro. I'm on ha ass." Nyema followed.

"Y'all chill don't worry... we gon get her. Just let it be. I already got my ones but this bitch gon learn not to play wit fire." I told the girls I wasn't tryna talk so I'll catch up wit em later.  Y'all know what I need right now... Some good dick. I need some peace penis. Yeah some good down time dick. Fuck Jeremiah no cap. I'm sexually frustrated then he wanna kiss the bitch I hate.

I walked into the library and sat in my spot. This isolated part of the library. It's in the back. I decided let me throw myself in some books and homework to relax. I sat down and pulled out my books and headphones. As my music blasts I felt a tap on my shoulder. I removed my headphones and looked up.

"You good ? I saw your fight." Some really cute boy said. My mind said mmm😏 but my mouth said "Do I know you ?" I mentally face palmed myself. "No ma but I know you. Honestly can I tell you what I think." He said inviting himself to sit next to me. I gave him a questioning look. "Honestly I don't think I care for your thoughts. But get it off your chest buddy." He chuckled.

"Why you so rough, I'm just tryna talk shorty. Dang !" He smiled at his hands. "Anyway. I think you are way too pretty and level headed to be fightin over some dude who clearly isn't up to par with your standards." "Wow I-" he cut me off. "I'm not done. I've been liking you for some time Keilani. You always been a lil secret crush of mine." "But we don't know each-" he cut me off again. "Kyle.... I'm Kyle."

With that he stood up and walked away not letting me get another word out. I sighed and put my headphones in trying to drown out the thoughts of what he said to me. I mean he didn't even let me say thank you. I couldn't hold back the smirk tugging at my lips which turned into a full blown smile. I looked at where his hands were and I saw a paper. Come to find out his number was on it. I smirked.

Hmph Kyle.

~Jeremiah POV~

I went home. That's all I could do. I mean I looked for Keilani and I couldn't find her. I even checked her secret spot in the library. The librarian told me she had left minutes before I showed up. She's not answering my calls or text. So I went home 🤷🏾‍♀️. I was sitting on the couch just thinking. Like was everything Jessica said true. I stood up. I'm boutta head to her house.

As I walked to open the front door, it was pushed opened and in walked Keilani. She paused to roll her eyes at me, "So you not gonna answer when I try to contact you." I said and she walked up the stairs as if she heard nothing. I slammed the door and followed her. "I hope you not tryna ignore me because you know I'm annoying." "Indeed you are." She said. "Oh so you do speak."

She gave me a smart ass look and I almost slapped her. "Don't be looking at me like that. Why you not answering me." "Oh maybe because I made myself look like a fool in front of people because of you. Then you kissed the bitch in front of me, when last night you was telling me how sorry you are ?" "Okay that's fair, but when we argue we talk. We don't ignore each other."

"Maybe I don't wanna talk to you, so just get out." She motioned to the door. "Know what...FINE. I'm out, ion got time for this. Don't come looking for me or hitting me up to see where I'm at. Don't bitch when I don't answer you either, then try to act like you my girl. Fuck you my nigga." "Jeremiah what ?!?" She said. "You must be laced to be talking to me like that nigga !" She scoffed. "Nigga said fuck you, tuh are you dumb ?" She said talking to herself now. I sighed with my head down. "I didn't mean it... not like that." I sighed as I face palmed myself. "You never do... you never mean it like that. But one day you will. You can go now." She said ready to start crying. I didn't even know what to say so I just left 🤦🏾‍♀️.

~ Jessica House ~

I drove to the only place I could get comfort right now. By comfort I mean pussy. I knocked on Jess's door. It was raining outside...hard. Jess's dad came to the door. "What are you doing here young man." He scowled. "Evening sir, I'm here to see your daughter. I need to speak to her about a school assignment.... she asked me to come over." I said with my head down. I looked up. "It seems as if you were on your way out ?" He looked me up and down then gave me a hearty laugh.

"I'm on my way out indeed. Listen young man. I know you have been here more than a few times. My daughter isn't as sneaky as she thinks, I let it slide because I was once a teenager too and I want her to live a little. I know she is not a virgin as well. Your "school assignment" with my princess is between you two. But I'm putting a time limit on it. I'm going out I'll be back by 12. It's 4:36."

With that he just gave me a wink and walked out. I walked into the house and locked the front door and I went up the familiar stairs to the familiar room that I know all too well. I got to Jessica room and knocked on the door. She opened the door in a Nike black and white sports bra and spandex shorts. Her body was out omg.

"I know I'm the last person you wanna see right now, but can we talk ? Please." She moved aside and before letting me in she stopped me. "Take off your shoes. I don't want my carpet getting wet." Once I did so I walked to her bed and laid down. "Make yourself at home then." She said sarcastically. Clearly annoyed. She turned off her tv and sat down. "Talk." I sighed and began.

~ Keilani ~

Sooooo I'm mad rn. Jeremiah wanna fw tramps bet. If he a dog well guess the fuck what bitch... IMMA DOG TOO. "who the fuck this nigga think you is K. Huh ? You not no regular fucking bitch." I said into my mirror. "Talking bout some fuck you. TUH fuck me ? WELL FUCK YOU TOO NIGGAAA." I yelled dancing with my tongue out holding up my middle fingers. "That nigga got you fucked up don't he." "he sure the fuck do bitch. He must not know my body. Tuh I got hoes too. Ain't nobody cuff me yet." I said. Wow I must be crazy, I said all that shit to my damn self. I went into my sweater pocket and pulled out the paper Kyle gave me. I dialed the number and waited for the rings. After 3 rings Kyle answered.

Kyle: "Hello ?" He spoke sounding like he just woke up.

Me: "Hey Kyle, it's-"

Kyle: "Keilani. Well well well, I see I got ya attention after all."

Me: *chuckles* "You know you really gotta stop cutting me off 😂. Anyway, did I wake you up ?"

Kyle: "Nah you good ma, I was just reading." I nodded. So he reads.

Me: "Reading what ?" 

Kyle: "How to get a girl friend in 10 easy steps." We began to laugh.

Me: "You should be reading 'How to not make a girl look stupid'. Heard it's a best seller." I smiled as if he could see me. I then heard the sound of a brush moving.

Kyle: "I couldn't make you look stupid even if I tried ma.... I only know how to treat women right." I could feel the smile on his face through the phone. I was quiet.

Kyle: "Damn, speechless already and it's only been 2 minutes... Good shit Ky." He said. I laughed.

 Me: "Nobody is speechless shit head. So anyway I called you because, I needed someone to talk to and my friends would be no use in the situation and you're outside of my friend group sooo I decided to call..." I smirked.

Kyle: "Um, yeah, Ight. Sure, What's on your mind ? You wanna FaceTime or stay on the phone."

Me: "Umm I was actually wondering if you could maybe .... come over ? But it's completely up to you if you wanna stay home." He was quiet. I smirked. "Uh oh, look who's speechless now."

Kyle: *chuckles* "Fair. But, I can hear your hormones raging through the phone. What the address ?"

Me: "Um first off, my hormones are completely normal and secondly, 246 Andover Ln."  I laughed.

Kyle: "I'll be over there in 10."

Me: "Alright see you." And with that he hung up.

I changed outta the clothes I had on all day and put on some boys sweat shorts and a sports bra. I threw on some elite socks, and my nike slides. I tied my hair into a high cute but messy bun with a few strands hanging out. I looked regular you feel me nun deep. Once I was cool, I went down stairs and sat on the couch and began to play a movie while I was waiting.