Twenty-Three.

Jeremiah Pov

So it has been 2 months and some change since Christmas and everything went down.  Me and Keilani are doing great. That's my baby. Gabby is still you know...Gabby, Nyema and Dre are on another break but still focus on each other because they know damn well nobody else will do better. As for the couple everyone is worried about, Shay and Tania are you guessed it... back together. But y'all better believe she put that nigga in the dog house. She made him work for that shit. As for me and Shay.. he still don't talk to me. It makes sense though, he's my bro and I was disloyal. I was outta pocket for what I did and I don't blame him for cutting me off. It still hurts to see him and not talk though. I don't got no one to get high with.

"What's wrong baby ?" Keilani said. We were currently at my house watch Daddy's Little Girls with Idris Elba. I was sitting on the floor as she was on the couch and I was between her legs. She was about to do my hair. I had waves but I decided to grow my hair out. "Helloooo?" she said shaking me a little. "Hmm ?" I said snapping out my thoughts. "I said what's wrong. You seem lost." "I miss my brother. My right hand. My partner in crime. Me and Shay had the strongest bromance out here. I love Vinnie and Vonte and Dre of course but Shay is my nigga. I'm the closest with him out of everyone. I fucked up badly. I thought he'd be over what happened by now but I guess he not." I said. "Well have you tried to talk to him." "No." I said honestly. "I've been giving him his space because I assume that's what he'd want." I said.

"Well stop assuming. Here." She handed me her phone. "Call him." "What no." I said. "Fine." she took the phone and dialed his number herself. She put it on speaker and I tried to grab the phone but she smacked my knuckle with the comb. "Ow." I said pulling my hand back. "Hello ?" he answered. "Hey big brother." she said changing her tone of voice to sad yet worried one. "Kei wussup girl ? you okay ?" he said. "No." she answered. I looked at her confused. "I need help. I'm at Jeremiah house and I need a ride." "well why can't he bring you." he asked. I faced her too, I wanna know why I can't bring her. "Well we was arguing and he punched me in the face and then stormed out the house." my jaw dropped. No this bitch didn't. "he punched you in the face ?..... then he left?" he asked confused. "yeah." she said. "Jeremiah... the nigga who would kill for you, who HAS killed for you... punched you in the face." "Yes, now can you come get me please." He sighed. "Ight sit tight lil sis. I'll be there in 5." he said then he hung up. I just straight faced her. "really ? I hit you. That's what you got." "He's coming ain't he." 

I sighed. "when he get here and see nothing on your face then what." I said. "Then he gon be mad but oh well. Now turn let me blow dry your hair while it's still a little damp. Before it gets nappy." I turned and she got to work. "Man i'll be damned if someone did this shit to my kids." I said talking bout the movie. "Right like that momma ain't shit. She let her boyfriend hit her kids and gave them weed to go sell in school." I shook my head then her phone started ringing. "Hello.....okay.....come inside....please.....yeah it's unlocked....it'll be quick just come in....okay." she said then hung up. She then got back to braiding. "Damn your hair long boy." she said. "I got hair... and clean under wear... look at my hang time." I sang as I shook my head. She laughed.

"Come on let me finish." she said pulling me back to her. The Shay walked through the door. "Alright I'm inside." he said. "I'm over here." Kei said. He walked in. "I thought he wasn't here, and there's nothing wrong wit your face." He said to her. "I'm boutta go." he said. "Sha'mari sit ya black ass down. I called you over here because you guys need to talk. So I am gonna leave y'all to it, while I go make a snack." she said standing up. I got up and sat on the couch. I watched as she left and then looked at Shay. "Y'all seem happy." he said. "Can we not do that weird avoid the point of the conversation thing. Look bro I'm sorry, what I did was outta line and goofy asf. I didn't mean for it to go as south as it did. I miss you brotha man. I need my right hand back."