Thirty-Two

~ Jeremiah Pov ~

I was so bored that after my shower I got dressed and took a walk. When the fuck do you ever walk Jeremiah. I decided to try calling my niggas one more time. I called Vonte. 'H-hello.' He answered a little out of breath. 'You still with Gabby ?' I questioned. 'Ugh fuck ! um yeah bro wussup ?' I could already tell what was going on. I smirked amused at the fact that this nigga finally starting to settle. 'round like 6 o'clock swing by my crib. Bring Gabby too. I'm having the gang over. I wanna officially meet this Kevin nigga.' I said.

'You scared you got some comp bro ?' He said. I could hear him smirking. 'Man fuck you. I jus wanna see what he bout.' I said. 'He's pretty cool peoples no bullshit.' He said, his breath quickening. 'Damn baby.' He grunted. 'Nigga I don't wanna hear you moan in my ear.' 'well you called.' 'Anyway how you know he cool ?' I asked. 'He was just at the crib with me and Vinnie like a day or 2 ago. Shay brought him over.' So this nigga can pop up at the twins house but can't make plans with me ? Heard. I smacked my teeth.

'Anyway bro can I call you later. I'm busy.' He said. I sighed. 'Yeah bro, I'mma see you.' 'Ight one.' 'One.' Then I hung up. I blew out a breath of air taken back at the thought that I might be losing my friend. Wow. 'You overreacting Miah, calm down.' I decided to get out the house. I took a drive to my cousins house. It's been a while since I saw my baby sister. I decided to let my cousin take care of her after my fall out with my moms. Since I wasn't at home and my mom was barely around either, it was best. But now I miss my lil stinka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to my cousin Sephora's house and hopped out. I rang the doorbell and there she was. My cousin opened the door holding my sister in her arms. "MIAHHHH." she screamed. "Hey baby girrrlll. Come here bugga bug." I said reaching for my sister. She smiled at me as she extended her arms for me to grab her. Once she was in my arms, I fully stepped into the house closing the door. "Hey cuzzo." I kissed her cheek. "Hey Miah. Where you been at. It's been months. Tamia had to spend Christmas without you." I sighed.

"If I can tell you everything that's been going on you wouldn't believe me. But ion wanna get into all that. I just wanna chill with my baby." I said smiling at Tamia as I pinched her cheeks and she giggled as she gripped my nose. "You got any food cuz ? I'm starving." I said. "Yeah I can whip up something. What you want ? rice and beans or maybe some shrimp Alfredo ?" "Ooooo Alfredooo." I said. "Okay." I continued to play with my baby sister. I took a picture of me and Tamia on snap and wrote 'missed my stink 🥺❤️' then sent it to Kei. Within seconds she was calling me.

"Hello." I said. "TAMIAAAAA HI BABY !" She yelled into the phone. Tamia smiled and laughed as she tried to grab my phone. "Ah ah ah. No hands lil girl." I said moving my phone back. "Wussup baby, how's your day ?" I asked. "Good, Tania just doing her nails right now." "Tell Tania she ugly with nails on and off." I said. "I can hear you bitch." Tania said. "Ya niggas a bitch." I said. "Awe you mad Jerry." She said teasing me. "Yeah whatever." I continued to talk to Kei a little until I got an incoming call from Vinnie. "Baby lemme call you back. Vinnie big head ass calling me." "Okay baby, see you soon, love you." She said. "Gimme kiss." I said. We both kissed our phone cameras. "Love you too." I said.

She smiled then hung up. I answered Vinnie. "What nigga I was on the phone wit my lady." I said. "Man fuck that I gotta— wait is that Tamia? Hey TeeTee ! how you doin baby girl." He said. "She can't talk yet dumb ass. What you want." I asked. "I need to see you, meet me at the park. It's urgent." He said. "Man, I'm sure you can tell me on the phone." I said. "I really can't and I think i'm boutta to spazz so meet me bro please." I sighed. "Ight nigga." I hung up. "Baby girl imma have to give you back to Auntie." I stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Hey cuz I might have to skip out on the Alfredo. I just got a call from the bro, turns out I'm needed." I said laughing.