Sixteen

Kei POV Cont.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. He moved me towards the bed. We fell onto the bed not breaking the kiss until I heard the front door close. We both just stopped and froze. "Get in the closet now.  Go go go." I pushed him off me and the rest of his clothes in the closet it and shut him in there.

I put on sweat pants and a sweater to hide the hickeys on my thighs, neck and chest. Omg. I opened my door. "SHAY ?". I called out. "Nope it's me, and I brought you a pizza." Jeremiah said as he came up the stairs. "Uh thanks ?" I said. He smiled as he walked to my door and I stood firm in the door way. See sometimes Jeremiah puts his things in my closet. He tried to walk in but I blocked him.

"Can I come in ?". He asked. "Nope, I'll put your jacket away for you." He looked at me weird. "That's not what I gotta do. I gotta grab some kicks." "I'll get them, what pair." "You don't know Jordan's like that, I'll get it." He took a step but I moved in the way. "What pair Jeremiah." I said getting annoyed. "Fine, get my Gamma Blue 11s." I thought to myself what they looked like and my mind went blank.

"Okay, just stand and wait right there." I pushed the door shut a little and walked into the closet where Kyle was sitting with a pair of sneakers in his hands. I'm guessing the pair Jeremiah asked for. He winked and handed me the shoes. I walked back to Jeremiah and gave him his shoes. "Here." I said handing him the shoes. "Thanks. Why are you acting so weird ?" "I am ? Hm... didn't notice." I shrugged. "Right ?" He said. "So where you going." I asked. "Me and the boys going out for a lil bit." I haven't seen my girls in a while. Since they going out why don't I call the girls to come over. Actually... nah. Don't feel like being with them right now.

"Oh okay." "Yeah, aight well the pizza I made is down stairs, I made it at Jessica's." "And youfelt the need to tell me that because ? don't tell me you think imma eat it. You made food with the bitch so go eat it with her. Y'all a whole ass couple now. First y'all fucking, now y'all cooking together. How cute. What's next moving in ? When's the big wedding." I said with a lot of attitude and sarcasm. He sighed and put his shoes down and looked at me before crashed our lips together. I pushed him off me though.

"No you don't get to just say what you said then kiss me. A quick kiss, or quick fuck won't fix what the hell we got going Jeremiah. Are you forgetting what happened earlier ? Fuck me right. You remember that ? well FUCK YOU." I said punching his chest. "That's all you fucking do, all you do is run. Shit gets hard and you leave. You can't handle what we have going on so you seek comfort in another bitch instead being grown and talking to me. You can't handle the person you've become or your problems at home so you think leaving your house will help you solve it. YOU FUCKIN KI-" I cut myself off because I remembered Kyle is in the closet. "Nah finish your sentence. Throw it back in my face what I did, I've been waiting for you to do that. I know you want to. Go ahead, make me feel terrible, that's what you should've been doing.. tell me how you really feel Keilani Jhene Monroe. Lay it on me since we being truthful."

I looked at him seeing red. I was so livid right now. Thing is I didn't know if it was more so with him or myself, because Im not being truthful. I pushed him and pushed him and he let me. I was crying. "Bro can't you see that I fucking love you. Stop hitting me Kei and just listen." He grabbed my wrists and moved me back towards the bed. He took off his shoes, sweater, and pants. He was in his T-shirt and shorts now. He climbed on top of me and wasted no time kissing me.

He then began to unzip my sweater and I stopped him. "Wait, I- I- don't want to... not right now." "Whatchu talking bout Kei." "Just get off me... please." I moved him. "Okay gimme my sweater and sweat pants then." Petty ass nigga. "I'm dead ass serious too." He came to me and tried to unzip the sweater again. He couldn't though because I wouldn't let him. He got mad and just ripped it apart. Revealing my hickeys. "What the fuck ?" He said slowly with his face twisted up. He threw the sweater to the side and pulled me closer to examine my neck and chest.