Three.

Jeremiah

I hung up after 30 minutes. I began to cry. Her screams were so loud. I couldn't do anything. I sat there on the phone and let her get raped while I listened on the other end. I should have called, I should have ran to her house, I could have done everything to get her out of there. Its- its all my fault. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I wiped my face all though my cheeks were puffed and my eyes were red.

Me: "Come in." I said dryly and lowly but loud enough to be heard.

Mom: "Love someone is at the door." I sighed.

Me: "Whoever it is tell them to leave I don't want to talk right now." I began to cry again.

Mom: "Hun what's wrong. And I am not gonna tell Keilani to leave she needs to talk to you."

Me: "Tell her come in here then." She left and about 2 minutes later Keilani came in with a bag in her hands she dropped it walked to my bed laid on top of me and began sobbing. She held me I held her.

Kei: "What did I do?" She sobbed.

Me: "Its all my fault I let it happen. I spent so long being scared of your brother that I....I could never help you when you needed it."

I cried out as I squeezed her tighter. It became very late very quickly it was almost 1 when I looked at my clock she got here at 10. She cried the whole time, and sometimes she got up to throw up. NO !!! She is not pregnant so don't think that shit or go all up in the comments talking bout some "oooo now she pregnant." No she isn't. She is just disgusted and she was crying really hard. I'm boutta crank this nigga bro. Dead ass I was sad at first but now I'm hot. Keilani cried until she fell asleep once she did I got up and let her sleep on the bed and went to the living room and slept on the couch.

A Week Later:

I woke up tired as shit I didn't sleep until 3 maybe 4 and I had to wake up at 5:30 to make breakfast before my mother and baby sister. I let them sleep so when they wake up they can eat and go so after I made breakfast I went back to sleep. I'm not feeling school today I'm too tired. My mom left so now its me Keilani and Tamia, my little sister she's 2. She's asleep though I'm boutta bring her to my cousin Sephora's house. I woke up brushed my teeth put on slides made her bag grabbed her seat and hopped in my whip. Keilani was sleep when I left so I didn't need to wake her up. She had a long night. Idk what I'm finna do man. I stopped at a red light and my princess yawned and started crying.

Me: "What's wrong mama why you crying. You want sippy cup ." She nodded yes. I grabbed her cup shook it and gave it to her. After about 3 minutes it was done. She yawned again and fell asleep. I pulled up to my cousin house she loves Tamia and she always wanna see her so when I feel lazy I drive Tamia here. I grabbed everything I needed including her and locked the door.

20 minutes later

I left and drove home. I walked in and heard in my bag music and the shower water on. I went in my room laid on my bed and fell asleep again. I was gone.

After I woke up

I woke up, hoped my ass in the shower, took care of my hygiene and got dressed. I put on my white AF 1s, black ripped jeans, with a white shirt and a red baseball jersey that had my name on the back. Nah ion like baseball its just them shits look nice with the right fit. I put on a gold chains and my earrings with a red silky do-rag. Niggas know my body out here. After I was done getting ready I walked into my room and saw Keilani sitting up starring at the wall. I knocked on the wall to get her attention and she looked at me. I gave her a faint smile and she raised her eyebrows as she gave me a head nod.