Twenty-Four.

Jeremiah Pov

So once Kei got home, she finished my hair. "Thank you baby girl." I said then I kissed her head. She seemed a little out of it so I walked her up to my room and we laid down on my bed. "You okay baby ? is Nyema good ? you was there for a minute." I said as I played with her curls. "Yeah I'm fine, just worried about her." "well I know you women are sworn to secrecy but can you tell me what's going on ?" she sighed and sat up. She climbed on top of me and sat right on my dick. "She cheated on Dre and got pregnant by the nigga she cheated with. To make matters worse, the side nigga hits her. Nigga beat her ass. Her face made me scared." "Pause, he hit her ? I'll kill that nigga." "she knows you all would, that's why she ain't say nun to any of you hot heads." she said. "damn.. do Dre know." "You think Nyema or that nigga would be walking if he did ? scratch that you think ANYONE would be walking if he did. You know that boy crazy." she said.

"That's true. So what's the move now ? you know Dre my boy." "I don't know, it's all up to Nyema. I know he your boy but please keep this one quiet for as long as you can." she pleaded. "Imma be real baby, I love our friend group, I swear I do... I loooove all of you guys, but you know damn well Nyema is more of your friend than she is mine. My girl best friend outta all the girls is you. The group started with me and you. Them boys is my brothers, if Dre finds out I knew about this and didn't say nun then what does that say about me." I asked. "It says that you mind your business and know your place." she said. "I'm Jeremiah, I never know my place." then we laughed. She yawned and looked at my sleepily. "You tired ?" I asked lowly. She nodded.

She got up off me and change out her outfit into some boy shorts and a tank top. I pulled back my covers. She snuggled in close slinging her right leg across me and laid her head on my chest. "Baby ?" I said rubbing her scalp. "Hmm." she responded. "I know what you thinking." "what's that ?" she mumbled. "I'll never hurt you like that. Ny and Dre are completely different than us. We are gonna push through our problems. I don't know what day, but some day I'm gonna marry you and I'm gonna put a lil Jr. in you. Maybe 3 to be on the safe side." I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I'll cherish and respect you because you my baby girl. My days of infidelity are over with. I love you if you didn't already know." After a few minutes of her not responding it was clear she fell asleep while I was talking. Rude. Shortly after, I too fell asleep.

~ Next Morning ~

When I woke up it was time to get ready for school. I showered and when I came out I put on my black Nike jump suit and my white AF 1's. I put a red suede do-rag on over my braided hair, with some nice diamond earrings. I put on my white Nike bubble jacket and sprayed some cologne. I headed down stairs and I had a plate of break fast set up for me. "What's all this for." Kei came up and kissed me. "Because I love you too." she said. "I fell asleep while you were talking but I heard everything and I love you too. But baby 3 kids ? I want 5." I looked at her crazy. "You better trap out like Griselda cuz I know damn well we both don't got no money for 5 kids." We laughed then kissed. After we ate we hopped in my car.

~ School~

So once we got to school I went to my locker and put my bag away. Ion like walking around with my bag so I literally carry the binder for period I have and one pencil and an extra in my pocket. I headed to my college writing class which I had with Dre,  Shay, and Jessica. I made it to class right when Ms. Gilbert was going to close the door. "Right on time Mr. Greene." She said smirking at me looking me up and down. I smiled, since freshman year she been itching for some act right. She almost did back flips when I requested to be in her class. "Maybe when I graduate we can get a cup of coffee to make up for all the times I been late." I said winking at her, watching her face turn rosey red. It's true what they say. White women love themselves some black men. As I walked to take my seat in the back some kid named Tyreek was getting pressed in the back of the class by the school's "bully" Terrence. He was coming at Tyreek for being gay.