Thirteen

Shay POV

There's been too much tension in my house. I find it completely weird that Keilani hasn't been upside Jeremiah's head or poisoned him yet. I mean they just... ignore each other. I'll talk to one of them and it's fine but when the other one comes in the room, silence. I gotta figure what's happening cuz this shit annoying.

"Ight bro sit down." I looked at this nigga side ways. "Boy you in my house, YOU sit down." He laughed and just pointed to the bed. I sat down and he pulled the desk chair sitting across from me. "What's goin on bruh ? This some confidential shit." He acting all serious. I took a sip of my Henny.

"Bro... I gotta tell you sum." He said. "Nah, lemme go first. Wussup wit you & Keilani. Why y'all not rip each other heads off yet. Well, why hasn't she ripped your head off yet. I'm tired of y'all ignoring each other. Y'all gotta talk." "Bro if you just shut up for 2 seconds, just 2 .... then I can tell you why shit been hot." I was quiet. He didn't say anything. I opened my hands and widened my eyes at him. "I'm waiting." I said annoyed.

"The night you let Kei come here to stay wit you, me and her talked then." I tilted my heads sideways and squinted my eyes at him. I motioned for him to continue. "We had sex bro....kinda. Basically I ate her out right on your couch." I laughed. "AHAHHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW YOU LYIN NIGGA. Last week she couldn't even look at ya ass now you finna tell me she gave you some ?!?" I waved him off.

As I stood up to walk out he grabbed my wrist and just stared at me all serious. I sat back down. "So you serious ?" He sighed and nodded yes. "That's why we got tension. We supposed to be best friends and now feelings are involved. Truth is I've always loved her." I smacked my teeth. "Don't with that simp shit." I said. "Nah I'm for real bro." He said. "I don't believe you bro." "How can I prove it ? She hates me right now because we just argued and I said some dumb shit." Then a light bulb went off. "Ight then...go kiss and make-up." He smirked like that was nun and stood up and I followed right behind him.

He knocked on her door softly. "Bro you best bust through dat door, knocking and shit we don't got time for dat shit. Hurry up. I'm tired." "I ain't tell you follow me." He sighed and opened the door and her music stopped. "Kei... I'm sorry. Idk what I was saying earlier. She isn't my girlfriend I just wanted to get you mad I guess." "Well I GUESS, it worked now leave." She laid back down. "Wait so dats it ?" I said. "You done ? man listen, I was told y'all fucked wit each other so why y'all acting like children right now ? kiss and make up so I can sleep." I laughed.

"YOU TOLD HIM !?!??!" She exclaimed. "Yes boo he did." I said twisting my wrist. They both looked at me weird. "Yes I did. He doesn't believe me so he told me come kiss you." She smirked. "No, get out." I applauded. "Wow amazing acting skills guys. See I knew this bullshit but y'all just proved that it's BULLSHIT bullshit. So what imma do is take my ass to bed." "Bro hold on." I turned around and Jeremiah was tongue wrestling with Keilani and choking her shit.

"Mmm....not good enough." I shrugged. "NIGGA ! You told me kiss her. You want to watch me blow her back out or some shit ? We almost did that shit right on your couch. If you look close enough you'll see your cushions are flipped over 😉." I looked confused then ran down stairs and flipped my cushions over and saw dried wet stains. "JEREMIAHHH" I went back upstairs and they was laughing.

"Go clean my damn couch." "Maybe when the sun rises." He fanned me off. "Okay okay okay. I believe y'all so now what ? Don't tell the group ? Secrets kill and I'm not breaking up our group. So whatever y'all got going on it better come out fast, or I'll snitch. And please understand I don't care if y'all fuck each other's brains out.... JUST DON'T do that shit on my furniture... got my living room smelling like sex and shit." I said the last part as I walked out.