Eleven.

Shay POV

"Aight y'all. We gotta fix whatever going on between y'all. I'm tired of this tension, the group not the same." I said. "Who you is Dr.Phil nigga." Jeremiah questioned rudely. "I'm bout 2 seconds from spitting on you bro dead ass. Stop playin wit me bro." Shay said seriously. "Me and Keilani were just talking about this before you got here, so we ain't gotta do it again. She hates me bro and nobody can change that. So it is what it is." He stood up to walk away. "Bro wait." I said. "Let him walk away, that's what he's good for. Running." Keilani said. I looked at her shaking me head.

He walked upstairs and I sighed putting my hands on my head. "Give me some time Shay. I'll forgive him, just not yet." "I know Kei. He just isn't okay without you. Like you balance this bean headed nigga out. Since y'all was kids you been his right hand. Idk how many times he done cried over you hating him. Y'all gotta settle this shit especially if y'all staying here. Because I want no objects being broken in my damn house." She laughed a little. "Boy you so stupid. But yeah I'm gonna talk to him soon." I nodded and decided to head upstairs. I took a shower and went to sleep. My shorty made me tired as hell. I laid down in a position and was out like a light.

~~LATER THAT NIGHT~~

Keilani POV

Around like 2 am I was still up thinking out loud about how me and Jeremiah had our little moment. I was regretting it but it felt so right. That's my best friend though. That shit can't happen. "Why not." Jeremiah's voice rang in my ears. I slightly jumped. "You think out loud a lot." He said. I turned on my really dim lamp. I felt my bed sink indicating he came on it. "How long were you there." "long enough." he said looking at his phone. "Jeremiah we have to talk about what happened. We can't act like it didn't ha—" I was cut off my Jeremiah's fingers against my lips. Not my mouth🤦🏾‍♀️.

I gripped my head board. I twisted my hips against his face. "Mmmmm." I licked my lips and bit my tongue. My toes were curled as fuck. I felt my juices leak and he slurped it all up. I threw my head back. "I'm not finished." He slid his basketball shorts off, and slid off my pants and underwear. He began stroking himself. "Play with that pu**y baby." He said all sexy.

I did as told and watching me turned him on more. He smacked himself against my cat then put the tip in slowly and I winced. "You okay ? I'll stop." I grabbed his wrist. "No I just never done this before." "I won't hurt you I promise." I nodded and he kissed me as he slid in. After a few minutes the awkward pain turned to a rush of pleasure. Y'all know how the night went.

~ NEXT DAY ~

I woke up sore as a. When I tell you Jeremiah was pounding my shit on me I couldn't handle it. He got comfortable and began going crazy. Shay left early this morning around 7 to go handle business. So it was me and Jeremiah in the house...alone. I woke up and showered and then headed downstairs and heard yelling. "BRO LOOK BEHIND YOU LOOK BEHIND YOU.....OMG MAN NBS THIS WHY KYREE CANT BE ON THE TEAM." I watched as the heist restarted. "aight bro, me Shay, and Von are gonna go in that bank. The rest of y'all watch for 12." he instructed.

I walked behind him rubbing his shoulders. I leaned down over his shoulder. "Jerry." I said. He kept paying me no mind as yelled in the mic on his headphones. "Oh just know I found the loot." he smiled. I pushed his head. "Jeremiah !" I said. He quickly moved one of the muffs on his headphones off. "Wussup ? what ?" he said still looking at the tv.  This nigga steady be on GTA. "AHHHHHH I GOT A SHOTGUN.....yo Vinnie 12 OUTSIDE OH SHIT..." He screamed standing up. "Gimme a kiss." I said. "I can't I'm hot right now... BRO LOOK BEHIND YOU THEY SHOOTING." He said. I laughed not wanting to disturb him anymore. I walked into the kitchen to see what this nigga got to eat and to my surprise it was...nothing. I pulled out my phone and ordered some food from Jeffry's Breakfast, Bar, and Grill.