Five.

Jeremiah POV

At The Park

We pulled up to Kroc and turned the car off. "What did you write bro." I said to Shay who was silent looking out the window. "I told him come to Kroc because his boys boutta do a drop. I made it seem like I was his friend." I didn't say anything just nodded. I saw Hakeem car pull up and he hopped out. "AYE BRUH WHERE YOU AT ?" He semi-yelled. I got out the car and walked behind him.

I tapped his shoulder and right when he turned around I punched him in the face causing him to stumble back some. He held his jaw in shock and spit out some blood from his now busted lip. He looked at me in anger and lunged at me ramming me into his car causing me to leave a dent in his door. Not too long after we were going at it like animals. Right now I didn't care if I lived or died, all I know is that this fool hurt my best friend now he finna get what's his.

He lunged at me again but stopped when I pulled out my strap. The boys was already out the car by then. "What the fuck is this shit a set up." He spat angrily. I smirked and nodded. "You better put that shit down for you hurt yo self young blood. You can't plan on raising that and not using it punk ass." He laughed and leaned against his car and sparked a blunt. He remained chill and unbothered underestimating me. "Ya hand a lil shaky there. Word of advice, don't miss. Cuz if you do.... let's just say I'll make you wish you didn't." He spoke in a taunting tone. I looked at my shaky hand and took a deep breath calming my hand.

"Man fuck you waiting for ?! blast this nigga man." Vonte semi-yelled annoyed. I raised the gun again and cocked it back. He puffed out smoke and threw his finished blunt on the floor. "Do what you gotta do blood. If not lemme go home so I can plan this hit imma put on you." He said. I let out a light chuckle. "You an asshole man. How can you do dat ta ya own sister." My voice got shaky. "What you boutta cry lil man ? You mad I hit that first. Huh ? Lil bruh couldn't get it up ? Man go bitch somewhere else." He mocked me.

He was about to pull his car door open but I shot his window making him pull his hand back and stare at me in shock. "You foul bro. I ain't even gon kill you." I tucked my strap and walked to the car. But before I made it he said "make sure she ain't carrying my seed." And that's when I lost my shit. I pulled out the strap and shot that nigga 5 times. I took a step closer with each shot. Once his body was spread out on the floor I shot him one more time in the head.

I stood there unbothered that I just took a life and returned to the car. Once we were all in Shay started the car and we rode in silence. "This shit don't leave nobody mouth." I mumbled loud enough to be heard. They nodded and we continued the ride in silence with music playing lowly through out the car. I don't know what Kei finna do when she find out but imma worry bout that later.