Twenty-Eight

Jeremiah Pov

2 Weeks Later....

So it's now March and almost time for the talent show and Keilani's birthday. The talent shows at my school are pretty big because there are a lot of talented kids in my city. Yes, this is a city wide talent show so no, not only kids from our school can preform. Out of the whole group only Me, Keilani, and the twins are preforming. Me and Keilani are doing singing acts and the twins are dancing. It's really boutta be lit. We are at rehearsals right now. Ms. Simmons is going crazy trying to make sure all this goes down smoothly.

"Alright, Jeremiah time for your rehearsal." I looked around. "In front of all them." I asked. "Awe the baby boy is scared ?" Keilani teased. "I think we both can agree I ain't no baby boy." I smirked at her because she knew what I meant. "ANYWAY ! can you practice so I can." I stepped back and pointed towards the stage. "Be my guest." I said bowing. She playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed the mic and counted down and began to sing. We rehearsed for a little longer then were sent home to prepare for tonight.

~ Talent Show Time ~

People began to file into the rows of seats and pretty soon the show was under way. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am Ms.Simmons the orchestrator of this evenings annual city wide talent show." The crowd applauded. "Tonight we will start off with Emily Ciders preforming 'Trouble' by Taylor Swift." The crowd clapped and cheered as Emily took the stage and began singing her song. She wasn't terrible but I knew she wouldn't even place. I took my seat with the group as I waited until they got closer to my name.

~ 30 minutes in ~

Paula Wilson just finished her violin act. Thank God. She was horrible. Then Ms. Simmons announced the love of my life. "Now welcoming you the stage, Keilani Monroe !" I stood up and clapped for my girl as she walked onto stage with 4 back up dancers. She looked sexy as hell in her black, fitted crop-top with army cargo pants and some heels. Yes that's right, she can dance in heels. I sat back as I bit my lip at her. She checked her mic and cleared her throat then signaled for Joshua, the tech nerd to start her song.

(AN: The song she will be singing is Hennessy by Ann Marie, to get a better feel, play it right and read)

🎵 Intro: 2 in the mornin' I'm still recordin' thinkin' bout' you got me losin' my focus, wish you were here so that we can get on it, sippin' dis Hennessy got me so horny

Pre Chorus: Got me drunk textin' you, tellin' you all the things i'mma do, I'm gettin' wet from the thought of you, i'm on my way to you

Chorus: Sound like a melody, the sounds that I make when you enter me, lets get high boy give me dis vibe, fuck until dis got us goin' all night, those are the the thoughts goin' through my mind off this, off this Hennessy

Verse 1: If it look dis good then imagine how it taste, I been smokin' weed and drinkin' Hennessy without no choice, boy the things that i'mma do to you I swear dat you can't take it, when I drop my clothes and sit it on ya face the sounds I make it

Chorus: Sound like a melody, the sounds that I make when you enter me, lets get high boy give me dis vibe, fuck until dis got us goin' all night, those are the the thoughts goin' through my mind off this, off this Hennessy (x2)

Outro:  Off this Hennessy, let's get high boy give me dat vibe, fuck until dis beat got us goin' all night, those are the thoughts goin' through my mind off this, off this Hennessy

Song fades out 🎵

She was looking dead at me the whole time she was singing with her sexy ass. I kinda got hard. I'm beating her back in tonight. She got a standing ovation from the crowd and I was screaming like a proud boyfriend.