Twenty-One

Kei POV

"Kei sing." Gabby urged. "Yeah bro sing, we ain't hear ya voice in a minute." Dre added. "That's because I don't sing" "Man say on God." Jeremiah jumped in. "Onnn....ya motha." "My momma ain't do shit to you." He replied making me laugh. He laughed as well. See this is what I miss, being able to co-exist as friends without feeling tension. I often find myself trying remember my life before my bro assaulted me.

What would have happened if he didn't do that, what would have happened if Jerry didn't kill him. I think about who I was vs. who I have become. I shook my head scrambling my thoughts again not wanting to be sad right now. "Okay fine. ONE... song." they clapped and cheered. "Im too drunk for this shit." I said struggling to stand. "I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents under neath the Christmas tree, I just want you for my own.. mooore than you could ever knowww, make my wish come trueee, oh baby all I want for Christmas..... is... yoouuuu." I sang.

Jeremiah POV

Hearing her sing is so peaceful. My only problem is she was looking at that bitch nigga the whole time she sang. After she sang he got up and kissed her. "Imma use the bathroom." He said looking around. "Down the hall, last door on the left. Or upstairs first door on your right." Gabby said. He chose the upstairs one. After he came out, I went to the 'bedroom'. Which is what they think. This dumb ass forgot his phone up here.

"Stupid mutha fucka." I smirked to myself. The phone was already unlocked, oh so he trust trust Keilani. I went through his snap, nothing. Through his insta, nothing. Through his contacts and messages and notes and reminders and camera roll and call logs... NOTHING. Then i went into the cloud. I even checked his recently deleted but he deleted everything in there too. "Okay, you're gonna make me search." I said to myself. I got into his cloud because his password was simple. Keilani name, like nigga boo 👎🏾that's wild corny.

Anyway I unlocked the cloud and boom ! All the shade room shit was saved in different files. The screen shots, the messages, the nudes, the emails for hotel receipts, the names and dates all here on the cloud. The last link up he had was today. For the past month and some change he been stepping out on Keilani. I kept scrolling a receipt popped up for a 12 carrot ring. I'm not good with math but I know that's a lot. I kept his phone unlocked. This nigga is over with today. I knew he was too good for her. I heard a knock. "Yo bro my phone in there." He asked. "I'm not ya bro but yeah."

I sent everything to myself...I mean everything. "Can you hand it to me please." I powered his phone off and gave it to him. "It might've died." I said calmly. "Ight good looks br- Jeremiah." I squinted my eyes at him as he walked away. "Yeah...no problem." I replied. "Not a problem at all... pow." I whispered as I fake shot him in the head. I collected myself and headed downstairs.

"Okay, as this years head Ms.Claus, I'm going to commence the present sharing. So who had Jeremiah." Tania she said tryna sound all proper. "I did." Said Gabby. She handed me a box which was kinda heavy. I opened it. "NO WAYYYY, YOOOOOO." I said mad excited, "Brooooo I could fuck you right now." I said in shock. "That's all me bro." Vonte said. "Shut the fuck up nigga, she don't want you." I said. "Thank you !" Gabby said. I smiled focusing back on my gifts. She bought me a gold PS4, with new controllers, new headset, and 2k20 taped to the bottom with extra points and gift cards.

I got up and hugged her tight as fuck. "Oww Jeremiah okay. You're welcome." She giggled. I hugged her a little longer then let go. I sat back down still cheesing. "Great now him and these dumb ass boys not gon' sleep for sure." Nyema said. "Shut up." Dre said. "Aye watcha mouth. Don't start right now." Tania said. "You sexy when you bossy." Shay said as he cuffed her ass. I shook my head and chuckled lightly. "Next, I had Nyema so here you go honey." She said all happy as she gave Ny this big ole box wrapped all pretty. Nyema shook it first. "You ungrateful lil bastard open the damn box." Tania said. She smiled and opened it.