Thirty-Nine

Just to give y'all perspective of the time it is, it's spring and the school year is nearing it's end, next chapter will be graduation ! then summer vacation !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremiah 

Once school was over I got home and waited for Keilani to come. Once she came I wanted to have kind of a serious talk. "Hey baby." I said walking into the living room. She was doing her homework with her hair tied up in a messy bun and her glasses on. She looked so sexy just like that. "Can I talk to you for a second." I asked her. "Okay baby, just give me a second. I gotta finish this last paragraph for my college essay." I sighed. That's what I wanna talk to her about. College. I got a few scholarships for football that I haven't told her about yet. I wrote my college essays already but then again I don't really need them because all I need to do is say yes to one school. I'm basically accepted to whatever school I pick. "Okay and send." She said smiling and sighing. "The feeling of getting shit done is so relaxing. Like I can go to sleep now, knowing I don't shit to worry about." She said smiling at me. "Wussup babe, you too quiet." She said scooting closer.

"Baby I got scholarships to schools for football." I said. She sat up straight. "Really ! baby that's amazing. Why you ain't tell me !" "Because bae, I got scholarships for football, and you got mad scholarships for basketball. I don't...I don't know how I feel about the long distance." I said very truthfully. "Is this some kind of break up speech nigga." She said getting serious. I smacked my teeth and pulled her close. "Baby I love you, ain't no breaking up." I said kissing her forehead. "Then why you so bothered." "I just don't wanna be away from you. I mean think about it. Like, whatever college we pick we may not be close to each other, I don't wanna be away from you. And it's not like I don't trust you or nothing, I don't trust niggas. I also don't got confidence in myself because what if you find someone better again." I sound like a bitch but whatever. 

"It don't get better than Jeremiah Greene because there's nobody that can compare to you. Nobody is for me like you are. I can't find what I see in you, in someone else. So get off that." She pushed my head. "I just love you too much to be far." I said hugging her and digging my face in her stomach. "You such a big baby." she said as she rubbed my head. After a while I fell asleep on her. When I woke up later, we were on the couch. I was woken up by my phone ringing. "Answer the phone bae, it rang like 3 times." Keilani said in a sleepy voice. I reached over and seen my moms name on the screen. "Hello." I said yawning and stretching. I rubbed the sleep out my eyes. "Hey baby, you was sleeping." "yeah, nap time with baby girl." I said. 

"That's why you wasn't answering, okay. Well I won't keep you long." "Nah it's always time for you ma. Wussup." I said sitting up. "Graduation is coming up soon, very soon. Me and Bryson are flying up to come see you. After that about a week after graduation, we all ! meaning me, Bryson, You, Tamia, hell even Sephora, and ya whole crew gon fly down and stay in FL for the summer." She explained. That part Keilani's attention because she turned back to face me. "Bet that ma. I'm ready." I said. "ight baby, catch some z's. I will call you soon." "Ight ma, love you." I hung up.

"Baby a summer in Florida. Are you serious ! we boutta turn the fuck up." Keilani said getting excited. "I need to shop for outfits, and order swim suits." She said throwing the blanket off her. "They be better on pieces." I said. "You buggin if you think I'm boutta cover these curves." She said. "They for me." I said laughing. "I can't wait omg, I'm boutta text the group chat." "Nah my mom is gonna surprise em." I said standing up. "Where you going." She said. "To wash my dick so I can sleep." I said yawning. "Yeah go dat smelly balls." She said. I pushed her head. "Shut up lil nigga, you love these smelly balls." She got up to hit me back, but I'm took quick. "Ahhh too slow." I said sticking my tongue out at her. She chased me upstairs and that was that.