Twenty - Nine

Kei Pov

"SURPRISE !!!!!" I gasped as I covered my mouth. I looked around as I saw friends and people from my school and other schools all here to celebrate me. Then my eyes landed on Jeremiah recording me and smiling big.

"You did all this ?!?!" I said as I embraced him in a hug and kiss. "Of course I did." He said. "You like it ?" he said looking around at his masterpiece. There were light beams flashing, the smoke machines blowing, dancers, there was even local song artist on the come up in our neighborhood preforming on stage. I looked around mesmerized at the scene in front of me. "Like baby ? I LOVE this." I hugged and kissed him again. "How did you even have time to pull all this off." This party is bussin right now.

"Well all great things aren't done by one person, speaking of which..." He trailed off as he left me at the front standing by myself. He went onto the stage grabbing a mic. "Testing, testing, hello." He said into the mic. I looked down embarrassed. "Y'all can hear me ?" He said and the crowd responded. "Ight bet first off... YUUUUURRRRRRR." He said loudly into the mic making the room erupt with 'Yurs' from all around.

"Ight ight, I would like to thank y'all for coming out to celebrate my beautiful, amazing, gorgeous girlfriends 18th birthday." He said staring straight at me. Everyone clapped and cheered as a spot light hit me where I was standing. "I'd like to bring up my co-host Natalia Davis to stage." Everyone clapped as Natalia walked up on stage. "This girl right here helped me put all of this together tonight, from securing the venue, to getting you all here. So Nattie sis, thank you." He said facing Natalia as we clapped and he hugged her and kissed her forehead. I smiled sweetly because this is all just so amazing. "Now baby, can you come up front please." He said. I walked from the entrance of the club to the front as the spot light followed me. As I walked the crowd split like I was Moses.

I smiled as I responded to several happy birthdays from people. Once I made it to where Jeremiah wanted me to stand I looked at him. "Okay I got nun too special yet because the night just started so Imma start off by singing happy birthday." He said. I took out my phone ready to record his fine ass. I am going to give this boy a child tonight. He sang happy birthday to me as he put his own lil sauce on it hitting notes, holding notes, all that. Just showing off how well he can sing and I was in complete awe of the man standing in front of me right now. I mean the Jeremiah he was vs. the Jeremiah he is now ! tuh RING MEEE🥺💍. I love me some Jerry.

I walked up to him and kissed him passionately so he can feel me. Before we got carried away I pulled back. "Thank you baby." I said. "Aight niggas, we here ta party and get lit. The bar open 3 am so drink up, smoke up, and most importantly, TURN UP YA DIIIIG." The crowd cheered as he put the mic back and music started playing again and everyone began to dance and socialize. Silver confetti was falling, a bubble machine was blowing bubbles and it was a vibe y'all.

All of a sudden I was being turned around and loud voices were yelling. Once I realized it was my bitches I got hype. Just as 'Christopher Walking' by Pop Smoke started playing. "AYE HOLD ON" I said taking off my heels and doing my lil twirl. "OKAY BITCH !" Nyema yelled in the back. "NIGGAS SAYIN DEY OUTSIDE, NIGGAS SAYIN DEY OUTSIDE, SEND DA WE GON SLIDE, AIR IT OUT WHEN WE ARIVE." The club was roaring. There was a lil dance circle that all the boys was clearly in. From where I was standing I could see Vonte and Vinnie asses in the middle going crazy. Me and the girls walked over and interrupted they lil dancing. As the beat dropped Nyema and Gabby started twerking while I was hyping. "AHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHH." I said clapping.

Then outta no where Vonte lifted his shirt and positioned himself behind Gabby as she was shaking her shit. You'd think she'd stop but nah she kept shaking. "SHAKE IT BABY !" Me and Nyema yelled gassing our bitch up. Mean while the boys was hyping Vonte. Once the song ended they hugged and Vonte wrapped his arm around he neck and was yelling "THIS MINE" while looking at everyone and getting dapped up by several niggas. Jeremiah came up to me with a stack of cash. "This for you." He said. I took it and looked at it. "For what ?" I asked. "Throw it baby, you ballin' tonight."