Twevle.

Jeremiah POV

After I left Keilani at Shay house I went to the barber to get a cut. Once I got my cut it was around 1 pm. I drove over to Jessica's house and was there the whole day. I was there the whole day. When I got there we didn't have sex right away. I vented to her first and she listened to me, then decided to release my stress. I don't how many rounds we went. We fucked around the whole house. I woke up around 2 am. I was in bed with my boxers on only and Jessica was laid up next to me with her bra and underwear on. I knew we had just had countless rounds of sex. I'm a frustrated guy and she's bad as hell, I couldn't help it 🤷🏾‍♀️. I was still at her house which probably means I should leave. I started to move off the bed slowly trying not to wake her.

As I was putting on my pants she said "where you going." in her cute sleepy voice. I smiled. "Umm... home ?" Like bitch what. "Noooo stay the night." I shook my head. "Girl yo crazy ass father keep a gun in this house, you think I wanna get my black ass shot ?" I whisper yelled. "And you know I can't do that." She must think I'm crazy.

"I understand but please stay a little longer." She pleaded. "Jessica, I'm leaving." I said sternly. "You've been fucking me for weeks and you always leave right after." She pouted. "I'm not a pillow talker." I shrugged putting on my shirt. "Besides, you know what this is." "But I want it to be more." I sighed rubbing my temples. "Don't start with that shit, I told you how this was gonna play out from jump. What was I just telling you before we fucked. My heart belong to somebody." 

She inched forward. "But your dick belongs to me... right daddy." She said rubbing on me and kissing my neck. I felt myself beginning to get hard again. I sighed. "Mm mm, stop. Babygirl I gotta go. I been out too long." I said moving her hand. "What you gotta bed time ? Oh wait no that lil bitch got you tied up." In one quick motion I grabbed her by her neck pushing her body against the head board. "I know you're not talking about Keilani like that... right ?" I said through gritted teeth in her ear. She bit her lip seductively and shook her head no. "Good." I let her go and she coughed a little."Seems I struck a nerve. Why do you get so defensive. Y'all two a couple or something." "Listen Jess,  just mind your business okay." "Nah I wanna mind your business." She said grabbing my meat. I smacked her hand away and then put on my shoes. I grabbed my keys and phone and proceeded to her window.

I climbed out her window and made my way down the tree. As I was climbing down I heard her say "Bye Romeo." And I smiled. "See yo ass later Juliet." She giggled "Hey, I don't know if you know this or not but, what we got going on doesn't proclaim your love too much. You'll still be back to fuck me." She said with a smile. I just shook my head as she shut her window. I hoped in the car and checked my phone. 18 missed calls and 6 text messages from Keilani. Shit I'm in for it when I get home. I have been gone all day. I drove towards Shay's house and parked in his garage.

Keilani POV

"Sittin here feelin kinda crazy, but not just any crazy. It's the kind you feel, when you love somebody

And I know that my baby, is callin somebody else baby. And I can't sit still, look how gone it got me

Who knew that my heart could ever bruise ? You see this scar here on my chest. I'm hurtin, and he don't ever care

It's 4 am and my lover won't answer, he's probably somewhere with a dancer, sipping champagne while I'm in his bed

It's 4 am and I think I might lose it, this muhfucka thinkin I'm stupid, he must've bumped his head... I only know it's 4 am 😔."

As the song played I just sat in the living room and continued to think about Jessica and Jeremiah. I really hated that hoe,  it's been her mission to keep me out Jeremiah life in anyway possible. In 5th grade the crazy bitch took the breaks off my bike. I got in a real bad accident and couldn't play ball for like.. months. I was gonna bring her to court but Daddy's paycheck helped her out.