Two.

Jeremiah

At The Basketball Game

I pulled up to the Rec. Center and I seen Vinnie, Vonte, Nyema, Gabby, Tania, Shay, and Dre. So basically squad I was walking in and we all dapped up and hugged and shit. We walked in together and sat down and we took up like a whole section haha.

(A/N: Dre & Nyema, Shay & Tania, Vonte & Vinnie are twins, & then Gabby)

So Keilani was on the court stretching with her team. We was just chilling and she yelled my name. I got up and walked to her and helped her stretch for about 20 minutes and gave her a lil motivation speech and we hugged. On the way back Jessica popped up outta no were.

Jess: "Hey Jeremiah what's up." She said all perky and hype. I just shrugged. "So baby when you finna invite me over."

Jay: "Listen girl you got so much going for you and I don't want be the one to fuck you over just focus on you okay."

Jess: "You ain't gotta fuck me over just fuck me while I'm bent over." She stepped closer. "And I won't put up a fight." She nibbled on my ear lobe then kissed my cheek. My body froze Damn this girl dick hungry omg. Now Don't get me wrong Jessica bad as shit but shorty for the team so I ain't wit it, I wouldn't cuff her. I walked back to a cheesing group of friends and I sat down lost.

Jay: "It's impolite to stare." I laughed. Then Vinnie spoke.

Vin: "Yo bro when you finna hit that ?"

Jay: "Who Jessica ?!?!? My nigga you smoking balls fuck outta here. She the type of bitch I would hit wit a rubber 2 times a week for a month, make her think she mine, then dub her. " We all started dying except the girls. Tania was like.

Tania: "Fuck boys."

Vin: "Nah bro but we wasn't talking bout her. We was talking bout Kei."

Me: "Kayla?? Why her ew no that bitch weird." He gave me a really nigga face. "Ohhhhh Keilani. I ain't gon do dat that's just a homie ya feel me ? We ain't got nun going on."

Them: "Mhm A homie....right." I just laughed and shook my head. Then my body tensed up when Keilani's dad and brother walked in and sat down 8 bleachers in front of us.

They be having me shook as fuck on some real shit. Like I normally fear no man, but they 2 niggas I don't wanna fuck wit. Keilani brother is hitter that nigga wit the shits. He rep bloods. He got red everything. And as for her dad he just got released outta jail for armed robbery, a hit and run, and arson. This nigga is a walking prison cell. He can take my life any moment now and I'm not for it.

Tania: "Nigga you look like you finna shit bricks." Shay laughed.

Me: "No funny shit I might. Keilani dad and brother just walked in here."

Gabby: "Ain't her brother Hakeem." I nodded my head yes.

Tania: "And her pops was locked up for dumb long for some shit. You in it for real I hear they don't fuck nobody going around Keilani."

Me: "Nigga you think I ain't know dat shit. Fuck nigga. Breathing around her makes me scared." We all laughed. As I turned to look at the court her father and I made eye contact and my heart stopped I looked away so Damn fast omg. The buzzer rang and the game started.