And If...

"Immature love says: ''I love you because I need you.''

Mature love says: ''I need you because I love you.''"

- Eric Fromm

♥︎♥︎♥︎

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED !

Copyright 2017 © by CissyItsMe on Wattpad

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the email address below:

mewelion@yahoo.com

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and accidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

For copyright purposes, I do not own any of the music, videos, images, pictures, etc...used in this work. All of the original multimedia have been found via Internet (i.e., Google, Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, etc...)

This book might contain profanity, sex scenes, and some sensitive situations that might offend some of y'all, what it's not my intention. My personal opinions and writings are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, and/or injure anyone. If it's too much for you or that you simply are not enjoying the story, you're free to go. Nobody is forcing you to read this book.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so you're free to comment throughout the book. Any constructive criticisms/comments/ and feedbacks in general are very welcomed; you can also interact with other readers, as long as you keep it RESPECTFUL. Any negative, offensive, ignorant comment will be removed, you'll be mute and if I have to, you'll be reported. Let's keep this environment RESPECTFUL, please and thank you.

I apologize in advance for all the mistakes I'm going to make. I'm not perfect and I don't have a professional editor to help me out with the proof-read; so for all the grammar, orthography (spelling) warriors, please don't waste your time pointing out every damn mistakes because this is useless, unless it really, really, really, really needs to be corrected immediately. As long as you can understand the book and it's decent, you should be just fine...right ? I'm going to try to do my best though.

Keep in mind that English is not my first language, so sometimes I'm influenced by French (which is my mother tongue/first language) and I've learned other languages in school (Spanish, German), plus a few things in other languages, so it sometimes gets all messed up in my head and I sometimes don't even realize it while I'm writing. So sorry for that.

And the English I learned was mostly British, what actually doesn't change a lot, but for some words I might use the British spelling, so don't freak out, it still means the same thing (For example: color vs colour. You still understand the word, you're good 👍🏾 )

Please, do NOT ignore my author's notes. PLEASE ! That's my way to communicate with y'all, so if something happens that's where I'm going to tell you what's going on with the book. You can check out my messages board also, I write there often. But please, don't ignore them. You might have a question about the book and I might be answering them in my notes, so read them. Usually, they appear at the end of the chapters.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Now...this book is my first baby. This is the very first book I enjoyed writing and that I finished here on Wattpad. My first success on this website was with this book as well. And If... will always have a special place in my heart, no matter what.

I really appreciate all the continuing support this book keeps getting. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

The book is edited a bit, so it looks way better and is more enjoyable to read than the very first version, which was grammatically horrible. I'm not even going to lie about this lol.

Thank you so much. Thank you all for the love you showed to And If...

You're amazing 😘

CissyItsMe 💋