And If... We die ?

•Chapter 15.

_______________

RICHARD'S POV:

Two hours since we'd been there and nobody came to our rescue yet, what was slowly but surely getting on my nerves. I already had a lot going on in my life, so I really didn't need that in addition, but somewhat I ended up in this predicament.

When were we supposed to get out of here ?

I couldn't help but wonder why this woman was doing this, because it was clearly not going to solve her problems, but instead add more to her already full plate.

And why was she bringing their personal problems out like this ? Shit, she could have shoot him in their house.

I knew it was wrong to think this way, but see the way I was frustrated with this whole situation, my mind wasn't really positive.

I looked around, to observe everybody else. They all looked scared, nobody was talking. Well, it wasn't like any of us had a choice anyways. I could tell that this old lady was about to have a panic attack though. She should've left while she could, but no she wanted to tell her life story to the cashier. We would be out too if she didn't take so long.

I sighed, wiping my face.

Fortunately, there wasn't a small kid with us. We were all over eighteen years old. Not that we deserved this more than anybody else, but at least there was that to be happy about. I couldn't imagine RJ being with us, I wouldn't know how to act.

I groaned loudly, getting the crazy woman's attention.

"Shh ! I'm trying to think." She said before closing her eyes as she fiddled with the gun in her hands.

Thinking ? She was doing everything but that right now. What she needed to do was to end all this foolishness and save her husband, fiancé, boyfriend or whatever he was to her, while she still could do this.

"Can we go, please ? " I asked, then rolled my eyes. I was so annoyed. She needed to let us out before I became the problem in here.

"Shut up ! "

By the look on her face, I preferred to close my mouth and so didn't insist. But I still wanted to get out as soon as possible, so I was thinking of a way to just do that.

"What's your problem ? " Tinashe said through gritted teeth, hitting my arm.

I smacked my teeth, "what ? I'm tired, I want to get out of here. This shit is annoying."

"Well, if you want to make it out alive, you better stop being stupid and shut your mouth. She has a gun in her hands, Richard." She stressed, whispering-yelling at me.

"Okay, and ? Did you forget where I'm coming from ? This is nothing new to me."

"And last time I checked you weren't invincible, so shut up. She already shoot someone, she can start again and at any time. It's not helping that she's unstable." She pointed at the unconscious man on the floor.

I shrugged, "shouldn't have talked to her like this. Nobody told him you women are crazy as fuck, so I blame his parents for this." She pinched me, causing me to yell, what got the woman's attention once again.

"Did I not tell you to be quiet ? " She raised her voice at me.

"It's not my fault. She pinched me." I pointed at Tina before rubbing the spot that was still hurting a bit.