And If... He stayed away ?

•Chapter 25.
_________________

RICHARD'S POV:

"My team was way better than yours ! Of course we were going to win. Team Red forever ! " Chris raised his fists in the air victoriously as everybody playfully shook their heads or rolled their eyes at him.

Today was Sunday and the team held a dodgeball tournament, where we played with our young fans, going from age eight to fifteen. The winning team, which was Chris' team the Reds, won tickets for the season minus the pre-season. So each player had a ticket, plus one to bring somebody with them.

It was a beautiful day, the sun was up high in the sky, illuminating the city and showcasing its prettiest features. You could hear birds chirping and it had to take someone with really good sight to see a cloud. The sky looked like the ocean and it was so pleasing to look at.

"Okay, we got it man, shut up now. So, who's doing what this summer ? " Doug asked curiously.

"Well, I don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm gonna have some fun with this chick I met last week." Frank answered, smiling devilishly. We all knew exactly what he meant by that.

"What's her name ? " Doug asked, as we all gave Frank our attention.

"Chanté ! " He screamed, doing the shmoney dance, making us laugh. I didn't know people were still doing that. This was just showing who was too old to follow with the trends the younger people had nowadays. At the same time, you couldn't blame people to be late with the newest dances since one was coming every hour. You can't keep up with that.

"You're TOO old for that, man. Stop ! " I commented chuckling.

"Nah, you're just jealous because you can't dance like me, Jackie Chan." He joked, causing me to smack my lips and rolled my eyes. I didn't have time for his petty insults today.

"Whatever, I'm leaving y'all." I threw them the deuces.

"Where you going ? We were all supposed to go eat together." Doug asked.

"You always questioning people about some shit, stay out of his business." Lance commented, shaking his head at him before looking my way. "So, where you going ? "

Doug and I kissed our teeth.

"RJ, Tinashe and I are leaving tonight to go to Disney world in Miami." I let them know as they all started dancing that shmoney dance. It looked awful more for some than others. None of them was doing it right.

"Finally ! God is real ! " Chris screamed, getting on his knees. Seconds later, the other guys did the same, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "God, you finally fixed this guy. Thank you for showing him the way and leading him in the right path, because I was about to mind his business."

"We all were." Lance added before Chris started talking again.

"Now, all he has to do is wifing up Tinashe, so everything can be perfect. Oh, Lawd ! I think he might need your help once again, cause I know he's still lost. Amen."

"Amen." The other guys said and they all got back on their feet.

I shook my head at their antics, "relax y'all. We're just going to Disney World." I said before making my way towards my car.

Tinashe and I were still trying to get back to our groove, but we didn't have that conversation yet. I didn't really know where we stood at this moment to be honest. We were going with the flow, and it was satisfying for now, but at one point we'll have to choose whether we want to be together or not.