And If... You stay here with me ? | Pt. 2

• इन्हें समर्पित: ayobabe

•Chapter 18.

__________________

TINASHE'S POV:

"Chapter 10: The First Time

Thank you so much for continuing with me and I hope that you're enjoying your reading. By the title of this new chapter, I think that you already know what we're going to talk about this time.

The first time.

My first time.

We don't all experience it the same way, but I hope mine will inspire you someway.

Sexual intercourse in a relationship isn't something to go about so lightly. Some might not take it as seriously, but it's an important step. After this, your relationship will reach a whole new level, which can be good, or bad.

Having sex with someone is new. You reveal yourself in the most intimate way. Somebody else is seeing you completely naked, and I'm not only talking about the physical aspect of the experience.

For some, it will only be that, but when you're sharing a deeper connection with your partner, you have to prepare yourself emotionally and mentally too. You had to let this other person in completely. You let yourself be vulnerable with them and you trust the person to not make you regret this decision.

This is a whole new world right there.

It's exciting, but anxious at the same time. You heard multiple stories and you still don't really know what to expect from this. Will you be hurt ? Will it be magic like in the movies ? Should I shave ? Should I practice some positions ? Will I have to suck on something ? And your imagination keeps playing tricks on you.

Before getting to my anecdote, I have one more thing to say, do it only if you're ready.

If you feel pressured and aren't comfortable, don't force yourself to do it.

And be careful.

Me and my Eternal Lover just turned eighteen and were in our senior year. Prom was in two days and we planned to do it. Yes, the it. I'm not even going to front, I was beyond anxious and freaking out about this. I didn't know what to expect exactly since I'd never done this before. And I wasn't sure to be ready, although I said let's do this.

I didn't feel pressured or anything like that. After all, I was going to do it with my boyfriend, the love of my life and I thought that it could only be perfect.

Was I being stupid ?

I don't think so and if you do, well know that I'd never regretted my decisions because I learned from my mistakes and without them, I wouldn't be the woman that I am today.

And I never regretted losing my virginity to my Eternal Lover anyways.

Let's skip time and get to the this special night. Prom was cool, we had a lot of fun with our friends. We sure made a ton of memories there and I was truly going to miss everybody.

Midnight came faster than I thought and it was time for us to head to our hotel, where we were going to stay for the night and make things happen.

The more we were approaching the room and the more I was getting anxious. I seriously wanted to run away, but my feet weren't allowing me to do so. My mind even had some blank moments, that's how much I was scared and didn't know what was going to happen."

I jumped in fear when I heard my new assistant's voice, "oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay ? "

"Yes. I was just...reading." I closed the book and threw it in my bag. I was according myself a few minutes to relax and I ended up losing myself in this book.

And If... {completed and edited 2024}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें