And If... You tell me what is going on ?

•Chapter 4.

__________

TINASHE'S POV :

"T, c'mon ! You're not gonna be mad at me forever. I'm sorry. How many times do I have to apologize ? I didn't know he was going to act this way. I really thought he was a good guy. Please, forgive me."

I rolled my eyes as I was finishing my makeup, completely ignoring her, for the umpteenth time. It'd been two weeks and I was still mad at her for this horrific date I had with the rudest man alive. I was really pissed off and I needed more time to cool off. She didn't have to plead or beg, because I wasn't going to talk to her until I was ready to do so. I already forgave her for setting me up, but I was still mad, so I was giving her the silence treatment for the time being.

"T, please ! Just talk to her. She's getting on my nerves ! " Daniela said, getting frustrated. She shoot a death glare in Brett's direction, telling her to shut up with her eyes. I sighed, already knowing that she wasn't going to make me talk to her. As I was about to speak, something came up in my mind, causing a smirk to form on my face.

"If I talk to her, will you stop pretending and just start claiming Lance as your man ? Because we all know what's going on between you two. We can see the sparkles." I turned around to look at her. I couldn't help it, on some days I just had to be petty and it seemed like it was getting worse as I was getting older.

She sucked her teeth, opening back the magazine she had in her hands. "B, just shut the fuck up and accept the damn situation. She. Doesn't. Want. To. Talk. To. You. Okay ? Damn ! "

"Okay, girls ! " Stacy clapped her hands, "are y'all ready to go ? " She asked and we all nodded our heads, then started making our way to Richard's house. The girls came early this morning, so we could prepare the food we were bringing to his house.

Today was Sunday and he decided to have a get-together with family and friends, simply to have a good time. He was often doing it, so I wasn't surprised when I got the invitation. RJ had spent the week-end at his father's house, so he was already there and I didn't have to worry about getting him ready.

It took us forty minutes to get to his house from mine, and arrived there we were all starving. It was near one in the afternoon and we didn't eat before because we decided that we were going to get full at this little party. It took everything in me to not eat some of the food we made. Richard told me it was officially starting at twelve, but knowing how black people are, we knew it was best to show up at least an hour late.

"Aw, Tinashe ! Long time since I last seen you. How are you, sweetie ? " Nǎinai greeted us. She was Richard's grandmother, his mother's mother. She raised him and was like a second mother to him, so they were very close. This woman was amazing and so lovely. Since I'd known Richard, she'd been nothing else but nice to me. And I loved the relationship she had with RJ. She was incredible.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm happy to see you, you're right it's been awhile. How have you been ? "

"Great." She smiled.

"Mommy ! " I heard, then saw my baby running in my direction. He hugged my legs as I bent down a bit to kiss his forehead, making sure to not drop the plate I had in my hands.

"Hey, big boy ! I missed you, baby."

"I missed you too."

I grinned, "where is your dad ? "

"Upstairs, taking a shower."

"You should join him." Stacy whispered in my ears, causing me to scrunch up my face as I looked at her as if she was crazy. Fortunately, she was discreet and nobody else heard her or else I would have never heard the end of it. This was the dynamic in our circle of friends, we loved to tease each other for the fun of it.